Laughing Out Loud

DeletedUser

This is the best thread on the forums...its just full of different topics and different arguments :lol:

Anyway Sjaak Zwart, just wondering which account do you play?

DeletedUser

Aw man i missed the arguments.

P.S

You're all noobs except for me. Let the flaming begin.

DeletedUser

This is the best thread on the forums...its just full of different topics and different arguments :lol:

Anyway Sjaak Zwart, just wondering which account do you play?
I know, I'd hate to have to lock it because it entertains me too :lol:

DeletedUser97574

While we were retired you and your co noobs were a target till you fled to somd. when we made the mistake of moving to that stupid tribe, thirdstrike became a target by many tribes and a good little "bannable thingy" as you are, you jumped into the gangbang and lost most nukes you send by simple backtiming. you than started screaming for help in a way the "don't hurt britney guy" could learn from.
After we left that stupid tribe again, somd has asked me to join many times and finally caz agreed to 1 out of 2 terms; I'd bring a few good man among which thirdstrike who outclasses you 10 times. the other condition was a no, which was kicking you and your fellow noobs
So I did not recruit anybody, caz wanted me and I wanted him with me.

I have accused school of many things but never recruiting a top player from an enemy tribe, simply cos they didn't :icon_wink:
If I were you I wouldn't be too flattered about being invited into school, it is just area protection cos you would have been targeted by all tribes in the area. now you will be inter food when the time is there:lol:

me poor loser? I have lost but a few troops while supporting and nuking your noob account. Other than that I had not been in SOMD long enough to feel to loss as a tribe

I have no idea on how to respond to that. Your rant is completely inaccurate. I'm not even talking you to.

DeletedUser

I have no idea on how to respond to that. Your rant is completely inaccurate. I'm not even talking you to.

yes you were talking to me. don't tell me you are even denying that :icon_rolleyes:

For the other statements I made, all proof is available :)

Do you new fwiends a favor; get salt and pepper, you will be food :icon_wink:

DeletedUser78112

I find this thread very funny lol. Please don't close it. :p

The butt-hurt people need a place to shed a few tears.:)

DeletedUser

normal_crying-crying-demotivational-poster-1213911729.jpg

DeletedUser

I find this thread very funny lol. Please don't close it. :p

The butt-hurt people need a place to shed a few tears.:)

I like how you all went from arguing with me to "Oh wait, turns out he was right...guess I'll just revert to calling him butt-hurt..."

Nice...

DeletedUser78112

No sorry, I believe I don't feel like arguing with you because we won, simplez. (yawn)

DeletedUser78112

Yes and as I said I have gotten bored and don't feel like arguing. Oh didn't know you ran the externals and I wasn't allowed post. Forgive me.