Punch! vs. Angry!

HeftySmurf

Exactly, so all you ~Glad~ and Angry noobs shut up and get out of our thread, this is the "Why Punch! is so amazing thread"

We dont give two shits about your excuse for a war.

DeletedUser

Exactly, so all you ~Glad~ and Angry noobs shut up and get out of our thread, this is the "Why Punch! is so amazing thread"

We dont give two shits about your excuse for a war.

make me? i'll post as i wish as long as i feel its relevant and you will deal with it like the good boy or girl you are :)

If you don't want me to post something on a thread having to do with your tribe keep it in your forums and not the externals.

Relevant part:------> GO Punch!

DeletedUser

But they are not part of our war, and therefore provide no contrast.

If i mention our war with REL we do not add Zombie or any other tribe nobling REL villages to provide contrast, as that is not the war we are fighting.

Its Punch! vs. REL
Punch! vs. =Lock=
Punch! vs. Angry!

Not Punch! + some other noob shits who are also fighting them vs. whoever, because we dont give a crap about who else they are at war with.

I'm happy you think that way. I'll still be adding stats with both PUNCH! v ANGRY and PUNCH!, ~Glad~ v ANGRY!

If you wish to act the way you are, I have no reason to argue with you on the matter. Easier for me to ignore you.

HeftySmurf

Anything ~Glad~ in this topic is Off-topic, it has no relevance to the specific of the Punch! vs. Angry war in regards directly to Punch! vs. Angry.

Anything Angry related to ~Glad~ has its own specific topic, so no, you are wrong, anything you post is off-topic.

DeletedUser

Anything ~Glad~ in this topic is Off-topic, it has no relevance to the specific of the Punch! vs. Angry war in regards directly to Punch! vs. Angry.

Anything Angry related to ~Glad~ has its own specific topic, so no, you are wrong, anything you post is off-topic.

Comparison should be allowed, just to showcase the better of the 2 tribes.

DeletedUser

cant stop ppl adding glad no matter what, just dont post them together :/
as its not the same war...

Punch Angry stats
Glad Angry stats

HeftySmurf

Comparison should be allowed, just to showcase the better of the 2 tribes.

If we wanted comparison, we would be working with ~Glad~ in this war.

However.

1. We are not working with ~Glad~
  2. We are not coordinating with ~Glad~
  3. We have nothing to do with sodding ~Glad~
  4. Do you see ~Glad~ in our title or Declaration? No
  5. Do we want any shit about ~Glad~ in this thread because Angry need it to make themselves better? No, Because we are kicking their ass fine by ourselves.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
You are implying preparing for a war is a bad thing. Of course ANGRY! was going to prepare for war, especially if they were the one going to be declaring. Really, it would have been stupid of them not to.
I did not imply anything, I simply stated that they did their homework better than us, given the fact that they knew the starting date (nice move on their behalf btw, if it is true that they were given the choice to merge or fight, keeping the element of suprise is only possible if you don't follow proper diplomatic rutes; 24hrs notice before dropping ally status etc) when copmared to punch war in wich they did not have the upper hand in deciding when it is going to start resulting in mirror image situation of the Glad war start.

And yes I can say ANGRY! are holding their own against PUNCH! and ~Glad~ when they have only lost two more villages than they've taken; against both tribes together. Quite the accomplishment really.

You put the stats and still say that they are holding their own.
Even when you put proper stats
( [spoil]
With kicked/left members since declaration
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ~Glad~
Players: StagingTheUniverse, Cymro Glyndwr
Side 2:
Tribes: ANGRY!
Players: hhnusa, kuruksetra, jcvstlys, Angry Axe Lady, MS Dante, smashingPandas

Timeframe: 15/02/2011 00:00:00 to 21/02/2011 20:40:17

Total conquers:

Side 1: 131
Side 2: 110
Difference: 21

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 28
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 651,056
Side 2: 463,604
Difference: 187,452

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 154,986
Side 2: 140,919
Difference: 14,067

chart
[/spoil]

Without including individuals:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ~Glad~
Side 2:

Timeframe: 15/02/2011 00:00:00 to 21/02/2011 20:40:17

Total conquers:

Side 1: 130
Side 2: 110
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 23
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 645,684
Side 2: 463,604
Difference: 182,080

chart

Side 1: 77,474
Side 2: 117,302
Difference: 39,828

chart

[/spoil]
[/spoil]) results are dissapointing at the best. Nobling 150k and 140k respectivly equals about 5% of each tribe and if we would rule out recaps it would be even less considering it is clash of 2 top 10 tribes.
So yes, it is either skirmish or very very poor war

[spoil] I did try my best though

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: 2dark

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 3
Difference: 3
chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 17,155
Difference: 17,155
chart
[/spoil]

As for your comments on 'skirmishes' and the like, that really just seems to imply your reluctance to give credit where credit is due (not to mention I'd doubt you'd be making the same comment if we were discussing just PUNCH! v ANGRY!). In the end, ANGRY! is fighting two tribes larger than itself, and holding it's own. Of course, ANGRY! isn't doing nearly as well against PUNCH! when considered individually. However, if you are going to acknowledge that ANGRY! is doing comparatively poorly against PUNCH!, you have to acknowledge that against both ~Glad~ and PUNCH! together it is holding it's own.

You are making conclusions not based on my post but on your opinion of what I think.
I happen to think that angry is doing extemely well against both punch and glad, but I refuse to state that they are holding their own when there simply hasn't been enough noblings from either side to justify saying it.
If Angry were bunch of turtles I'd probs agree with you, but since I know they are not we come back to conclusion that all parties involved (with Punch doing better than the rest with higher nobling rates) are having rather disapointing war which is looking more like skirmish fights than war which is sad.

bolded[/spoil]

My point is not that Angry is doing bad. It is that this war in general is rather dissapointing in quality.

DeletedUser

LOL, you can't form a structured opinion of the situation based on 6-7 days of war. There's simply not enough data. What you have is a glimpse perhaps of what's to come, but not even that can guarantee the outcome of a war. Give it a month, then discuss stats. What you're doing now is comparing baby toys.

DeletedUser

If we wanted comparison, we would be working with ~Glad~ in this war.

[*]Do we want any shit about ~Glad~ in this thread because Angry need it to make themselves better? No, Because we are kicking their ass fine by ourselves.
[/LIST]

If we didn't have to use our offensive troops on Glad members, and send support to our members close to Glad, then we would be using it against Punch!. How do you not understand this? Glad does affect this war in punch's favour. As Punch's involvement helps Glad.

HeftySmurf

If we didn't have to use our offensive troops on Glad members, and send support to our members close to Glad, then we would be using it against Punch!. How do you not understand this? Glad does affect this war in punch's favour. As Punch's involvement helps Glad.

Thats just an excuse for the fact your losing villages and players.

DeletedUser

glad effects this war in no way :/

if you knew we were gonna declare like your leader said,
1, why start the war in the first place.
2. why not, i dunno, stack villages?

your leader knew for "weeks" about this, yet you didnt have the time to stack? to send support?
thats fault on your leadership, not because "oh we war glad and punch, we cant support blah blah blah" :icon_rolleyes:
just excuses because your losing

HeftySmurf

Exactly, now take your excuses and sod off whining, this is Punch! beating the shit out of Angry.

HeftySmurf

How big headed are you? You must use a mattress as a pillow!

big headed?

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 8
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 65,801
Side 2: 27,895
Difference: 37,906

chart

The words "They are getting dicked on" comes to mind.

DeletedUser

[spoil]

bolded[/spoil]

My point is not that Angry is doing bad. It is that this war in general is rather dissapointing in quality.

Did you have to reply in my quote? Do you know how irritating replying like that is? =|

I did not imply anything, I simply stated that they did their homework better than us, given the fact that they knew the starting date (nice move on their behalf btw, if it is true that they were given the choice to merge or fight, keeping the element of suprise is only possible if you don't follow proper diplomatic rutes; 24hrs notice before dropping ally status etc) when copmared to punch war in wich they did not have the upper hand in deciding when it is going to start resulting in mirror image situation of the Glad war start.

Proper diplomatic routes? That's a new one. Never realised one needed to actually do things like that. And I agree, one can make several conclusions because of the differences in stats - it is up to your own interpretation.

You put the stats and still say that they are holding their own.
Even when you put proper stats (
Spoiler:
) results are dissapointing at the best. Nobling 150k and 140k respectivly equals about 5% of each tribe and if we would rule out recaps it would be even less considering it is clash of 2 top 10 tribes.
So yes, it is either skirmish or very very poor war.

Proper stats? I really can't be bothered getting involved in the whole "this player left etc", it's a waste of my time. And I don't know why you are arguing with me about them, PUNCH! is the one leading in the stats. Seems to be a rather pedantic argument. And disappointing? What did you expect, I imagine a majority of players are still struggling to get and maintain a noble train. The world isn't a point where nukes and trains are thrown around en mass, you should have expected a slow war like this.

You are making conclusions not based on my post but on your opinion of what I think.
I happen to think that angry is doing extemely well against both punch and glad, but I refuse to state that they are holding their own when there simply hasn't been enough noblings from either side to justify saying it.
If Angry were bunch of turtles I'd probs agree with you, but since I know they are not we come back to conclusion that all parties involved (with Punch doing better than the rest with higher nobling rates) are having rather disapointing war which is looking more like skirmish fights than war which is sad.

Yes, that is what one does when they listen to people isn't it? They interpret what others say. And you say they are doing well, but aren't holding their own? Maybe we have a radically different understanding of those words but to me in this context it means ANGRY! aren't being overwhelmed and are giving back as good as they get. As for the skirmishes and your others points on the war, I addressed them above.

Other stats should still be used to provide contrast and a wider view of what is going on. You seem to be very defensive, I'm guessing you rather enjoy your 3:1 caps against ANGRY! and just don't want to look bad by association with ~Glad~, something that's understandable. However, anyone with a decent shred of intelligence will be able to understand what the difference in stats mean, and if anything you'll come out looking better, than worse by accepting ~Glad~ being put in the stats, as well as just having PUNCH!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

glad effects this war in no way :/

if you knew we were gonna declare like your leader said,
1, why start the war in the first place.
2. why not, i dunno, stack villages?

your leader knew for "weeks" about this, yet you didnt have the time to stack? to send support?
thats fault on your leadership, not because "oh we war glad and punch, we cant support blah blah blah" :icon_rolleyes:
just excuses because your losing

We split our defence between both front lines and got on with it. You get to concentrate your troops on one tribe, we have to divide ours between 2. Also... we are fairly happy fighting... playing the game some might say.... I just can't understand how you don't understand our point. Glad do affect our war with Punch!.

HeftySmurf

We split our defence between both front lines and got on with it. You get to concentrate your troops on one tribe, we have to divide ours between 2. Also... we are fairly happy fighting... playing the game some might say.... I just can't understand how you don't understand our point. Glad do affect our war with Punch!.

We have =Lock= and REL, do you see us whining?

DeletedUser

big headed?

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 8
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 65,801
Side 2: 27,895
Difference: 37,906

chart

The words "They are getting dicked on" comes to mind.

Yes "They are getting dicked on" but it's like you're acting like it's all your work.