To get well known you...

DeletedUser

I've noticed that new players join this game in large numbers evrey world. But the "elite" group stays through and through. Thesame people who were considere "elite" are considered elite now. I am wondering, how do people break through? "elite tribes" require experience, skype, prem. So if good tribes only take good players, how do newer players manage to get into a good tribe after all of this? Share your stories please. Trolls, go away.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've noticed that new players join this game in large numbers evrey world. But the "elite" group stays through and through. Thesame people who were considere "elite" are considered elite now. I am wondering, how do people break through? "elite tribes" require experience, skype, prem. So if good tribes only take good players, how do newer players manage to get into a good tribe after all of this? Share your stories please. Trolls, go away.

I have lead quite a few #1 tribes. All I have ever required is a willingness to learn, listen and activity. So what does it take to break through? Activity, an ability to listen, learn, and read some guides in the mean time so your account isnt that bad. Also start rim.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The answer to your question is simple.

Good tribes try to stick to only good players. Truly great tribes don't mind taking people in and teaching them. Those are the ones that find themselves having longevity.

Or a great player ends up in a mediocre tribe and tries to bring players up to snuff.

Or just a general fact that one can become a good player independently with all the information out there and tribes will at some point or another come looking for them.

Or merges pull some players that may not have been so great to start with into those 'better' tribes.

DeletedUser

The answer to your question is simple.

Good tribes try to stick to only good players. Truly great tribes don't mind taking people in and teaching them. Those are the ones that find themselves having longevity.

Or a great player ends up in a mediocre tribe and tries to bring players up to snuff.

Or just a general fact that one can become a good player independently with all the information out there and tribes will at some point or another come looking for them.

Or merges pull some players that may not have been so great to start with into those 'better' tribes.
Good to see you shards, havent seen you since w13. I guess, im not the "best" player, but ive played for 5 years, have done a pretty decent job leading tribes, co-played some top 20 accounts, but i still have not found myself playing solo and being in a solid top 5, and ive broken 1mil solo only once.

DeletedUser

lol.
i am almost always in top 20 tribe.
i joined in w4 a tribe called XiG. then we work heard and got into top 20 then some of us have a rebellion against the main leader and joined JG the #1 tribe. after that everything is easy.
in that time everyone is noob. hardly any one knows back-timing.
i myself re invented sniping and reverse nobbling.
in our time there was not any good tutorial. a bad help section but there was a lot of tribes willing to take noobs and teach them.
i do not consider myself an elite but i rub shoulder with the elites, and be in elite tribe.
my suggestions for new players
1. be active
2. farm a lot
3. read tutorials
and 4. join a better tribe which may not be the #1 of the continent. look agv points and the oDA of the tribe not the total points.

soon you have grow a bit the elite tribe will recruit you

DeletedUser

lol.
i am almost always in top 20 tribe.
i joined in w4 a tribe called XiG. then we work heard and got into top 20 then some of us have a rebellion against the main leader and joined JG the #1 tribe. after that everything is easy.
in that time everyone is noob. hardly any one knows back-timing.
i myself re invented sniping and reverse nobbling.
in our time there was not any good tutorial. a bad help section but there was a lot of tribes willing to take noobs and teach them.
i do not consider myself an elite but i rub shoulder with the elites, and be in elite tribe.
my suggestions for new players
1. be active
2. farm a lot
3. read tutorials
and 4. join a better tribe which may not be the #1 of the continent. look agv points and the oDA of the tribe not the total points.

soon you have grow a bit the elite tribe will recruit you[/QUO
whoa whoa whoa...Im not that nuby. I can snipe, etc with a quickness. For gods sake MY TRIBES NAME IS ODA. we are currently standing ground with a 40K tribe who were first in two K's we took our K awway from them, and we only have 7k. Its just i cant join ANY decent tribe, cause i dont have skype and prem.

DeletedUser

:icon_confused: From my experience any tribe outside the top 5 normally has no global significance. Past the one village stage I mean.

the stage from 1 to 10ish villages is the most fun, after that its just boring grind.

DeletedUser

whoa whoa whoa...Im not that nuby. I can snipe, etc with a quickness. For gods sake MY TRIBES NAME IS ODA. we are currently standing ground with a 40K tribe who were first in two K's we took our K awway from them, and we only have 7k. Its just i cant join ANY decent tribe, cause i dont have skype and prem.

so why did you post.
i am sorry i am not familiar with new newer heroes of TW.
in w13 i was in NOVA after the merger.

DeletedUser

:icon_confused: From my experience any tribe outside the top 5 normally has no global significance. Past the one village stage I mean.

I have never seen a tribe turn someone down based on that.

I disagree. In almost every world i have played in there is always rank 30-15 tribe that gets brave, and declares war on one of the top 3 tribes to make themselves known. I have seen it end both ways, sometimes by the utter surprise the "weaker" has completely slaughtered the bigger tribe, sometimes the war is over in that next night. Rankings mean nothing, leadership, team work and OD create a tribe. I have seen tribes that are 10x the size of a tribe declare war, and lose. So i disagree, those tribes can also make a dramatic global significance

DeletedUser

w4- XIG
w7 -- PTT
w8 -- CEG
w13-- NOVA
w20 -- KONG(account dragongud a pass account)
2 good tribe all top 5. i never had premium except in w50 after winning a noblement contest the duke gifted me PP for 1 monthe

sp.ag

You class PTT as a top tribe, dont you mean you should classify them as a "group" of top (Average tribes.) >.>

EDIT : On topic, i agree with Moon, its down to the duke to see if the player can deliever or promise the willingness to learn and pick up the tips from the more experienced players in your tribe, but it comes down to a fine balance.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I cannot join any good premades, because i dont have prem and skype. Its a requirement for good tribes nowadays.

DeletedUser83995

To be honest as a leader of a former number one tribe on world 6 and recruiter of LOVE, when i recruit players i dont just judge them on how much experience they have i also judge them based on how the present themselfs. If they sound desperate and noobish then the answer is going to be no.

But Experience is like a fair tale, as most of them sound nice and everything but in reality not all of it is true/tells the whole story. As iv had players who played sense world 2, that sucked then and still suck now. At the same time iv lead and taught a guy on world 6 who was playing for the first time and he ended up with a top 20 account and about 5,000,000 points. So its all about the way they present themself that will attract me into recruiting someone. Also someone with a well written application would be nice. But people who write inside the application how expierced they are. Normally are not that experienced or they lack in a certain area and are trying to make up for it.

NONE of what is said above is facts just opinions i have gathered from personal experienced.

DeletedUser

To be honest as a leader of a former number one tribe on world 6 and recruiter of LOVE, when i recruit players i dont just judge them on how much experience they have i also judge them based on how the present themselfs. If they sound desperate and noobish then the answer is going to be no.

But Experience is like a fair tale, as most of them sound nice and everything but in reality not all of it is true/tells the whole story. As iv had players who played sense world 2, that sucked then and still suck now. At the same time iv lead and taught a guy on world 6 who was playing for the first time and he ended up with a top 20 account and about 5,000,000 points. So its all about the way they present themself that will attract me into recruiting someone. Also someone with a well written application would be nice. But people who write inside the application how expierced they are. Normally are not that experienced or they lack in a certain area and are trying to make up for it.

NONE of what is said above is facts just opinions i have gathered from personal experienced.
Theres a problem too. I know exactly ehat i need to do, im on 17 hours a day, i farm non-stop, and i still lag behind evreyone. Why is that?

DeletedUser83995

Theres a problem too. I know exactly ehat i need to do, im on 17 hours a day, i farm non-stop, and i still lag behind evreyone. Why is that?

Like i said somethings you can brag about but some tribes are more interested in character then skill.

As for being online for 17 hours a day and doing whats needed in 17 hours a day is two different things.

Personally i would have no problem recruiting a player like yourself, But some tribes wont thats just how it goes....

Also just so you know most "leet" players stick together because they are good friends not because they are leet :lol:

DeletedUser

It's all about efficiency. The top players have figured out how to squeeze the most out of every second, every piece of resource and every unit of troops they have.

DeletedUser

It's all about efficiency. The top players have figured out how to squeeze the most out of every second, every piece of resource and every unit of troops they have.

Eh. Yeah i prolly need to work on efficency.

DeletedUser

You're farming and building wrong.

Lies I stopped farming multiple times, and my village is the fastest growing on the world. Its just build order and knowing how to farm when you're 100-1000 points. After that 2 hours a day can keep you at the top.

DeletedUser

Also just so you know most "leet" players stick together because they are good friends not because they are leet :lol:

Yea pretty much over the time playing you become "Friends" with top players thats why you stick together.

I'm not a "Leet" player but i do have a lot of friends, so half the time i have no problem in getting into "Top tribes".

If you present youself well, and are willing to learn you basicly will be able to make a few friends which will lead to more. And yes skype is a requierment, how do you think groups of players move through worlds?