top 20 tribe comments

DeletedUser

You're making yourself sound a bit tribalhuggsey if you don't mind me saying. Also the fact of the matter is, can you lead a tribe? Have you ever done it before, trust me, no walk in the park.. Sister tribes? Are you serious? You're "strategy" seems to consist of merges with tribe larger than yourself.. Interesting, will you merge to win this world?

Eventhogh i am involved in a lot of mergers, my strategy is diffrent. It is the tribes that were there and for them it was the best solution for them. Personally i like a selective recruiting tribe where you recruit selectively, it is not the number of members that is important, but there charachteristics that is important.

XHAZAD.. Dammed yoU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill say this just ONCEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

YOUR FUN is My DAMMED BORING STUFF In TRIBALWARS!!!!!!!!!!

UR LUCKY u didnt start in my CLUSTER.. if u do.. i will noble u on the first 25 days of the world!!!!!!!!!

DONT ACT LIKE A HERO.. if ur just talking in this game without points and ODA.. then i suggest you install YAHOO messenger and talk with lots of people.. you love chat than playing..

Fun really depends on your liking and disliking. Every one plays for Fun. For you its boring for me its fun. Some people like footbal for some its boring, it really depends on your taste.

How you can gain Points and OD in TW. The basic thing required is activity. Experience and ability comes second. So In that sence as a player I am not active. I would say you are a very good player, since even with activity you cannot reach No.1 in the world, which means you are doing somethig special. You must have experience and ability as well.

About yahoo messenger thanks for the suggestion. :)

From what I've heard xshahzad you came up with a merge plan 5 hours after you lost your village in the PE/RT war just to save your own self not your tribe

I started the merger discussion when the war started so, It was not 5 hours after I lost my village.

Do you even have experience to do this, I mean real experience? Because you really seem to lack it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the best TW player, but I'm always willing to learn more. I have ten times more experience than you and sometimes I still lack in a few things. I see you bragging from all opposite things you should be bragging about so I have to doubt your experience.
Also as a leader you have not only to give orders but also give the example. Only on rare cases a leader is allowed to be a small player only focusing into leading a tribe and that's when all players with him, already know his gameplay and tactics from other worlds and fully trust him. On mass-recruiting tribes, I really don't believe this kind of leader because there is no history together that can raise that kind of respect.
Besides evaluating players performance is very important. And the good leader is the one who kicks the ones that are not doing their part for the good of the tribe. How can you kick anyone, if you are the first on the list to be dismissed, you don't meet the minimum requirements for growth rate, OD, troop counts or whatever. How can you tell let's attack that big guy and then have no troops to do it and go and request others to do for you. Or in some time if you get attacked, do you have troops to defend yourself? I mean a one on one attack. You are supposed to ask for tribe support on enemy tribe offensives against you, but one on one attacks, if you are good, you should be able to rely on yourself. To my eyes you clearly are an heavyweight to the tribe and not an asset.

First of all leadership is not about TW it is RL, If you have ability as a leader in TW you can be a good leader. If you do not have leadership ability in RL and you are an excellen player of TW you can not be a good leader. I brag about intelligence and leadership I have resons to brag about.

1) I am a member of Mensa, the high IQ society.
http://www.mensa.org/

2) I studied engineering, than done master in research, than I worked as Assistant professor in an engineering college.

But these rasons are for you, my ability and intelligence is not because of these but due to my RL experience, which i had. The place where i am we can brag about a lot of things, even thogh i know it is too proud but that is the way i am.

This is how I rank my self on a scale of 1-10.

Activity=8
Experience=7
Loyalty=10
Honesty=10
Self-less=10
Brave=10
Leadership=10

It is not biased, the only person I am biased is my 1yr old daughter, otherwise I am never biased.

Your point about being yourself stronger and than ordering others is not valid. Fidrst is your leadership ability second is your ability. So the most important thing in a leader is his leadership. His ability and how good he can fight is not that important.

If they do not belive in your leadership abilities they would not follow you. If they belive you as a leader they would follow you.

DeletedUser

I believe to be a tribe leader you need to be self-centered, cowardly and *definitely* DEFINITELY NOT HONEST. No diplomat is honest, nor is the leader. Christ, the British thought they were armed with nukes to defend incase Russia invaded. They didn't; and Russia knew that.

DeletedUser97654

i really didn't want to comment on this, but to be fair i felt i had to

this is the opening mail you sent me if you remember.

you seem a decent person from the rest of our chat but this sort of leadership is just foolish mate

xshahzad on 23.02. at 22:29
Hello,

I know u cleared LORD BUZZARD, he is a week player. He is baron of [ally]PEA[/ally] which is an acedmy of [ally]PE[/ally]. he is good for the managment of PEA. I was thinking if u can spear him. I looked around him and there is VC, Wolfman, and panda nearby as well. So in the end it comes to them as well. Also it is dificult for you to do that, but any ways if you want you can do that. You would get nothing in return but it is someting you can do.

I was thinking of offering something in return but it is really difficult. The request is there.

Thanks

Xshahzad
Baron
PE

DeletedUser

I started the merger discussion when the war started so, It was not 5 hours after I lost my village.

so if my tribe im in declared on you. you would ask for a merge? :lol:
your a great leader

DeletedUser

Activity=8
Experience=7
Loyalty=10
Honesty=10
Self-less=10
Brave=10
Leadership=10
Here is how I rank you:
Activity=2
Experience=1
Loyalty=4 (to who? the tribe you just merged and cut in half?)
Honesty=10
Self-less=10 (aka not playing properly)
Brave=x (or stupid?)
Leadership=2

I mean honestly, you arent doing anything that a good leader would do, I dont see how you can be so blind as to how the game works. Mensa or not, you play this game like a slightly retarded 13 year old, only you are less active.

I will finish with a quote from somebody in skype about shazad:

[5:42:55 PM] ME: This PE guy is hanging himself in the forums LOL
[5:43:55 PM] D: He reminds me of a duke I had in world 10
[5:44:04 PM] D: totally clueless and proud of it

DeletedUser93357

Eventhogh i am involved in a lot of mergers, my strategy is diffrent. It is the tribes that were there and for them it was the best solution for them. Personally i like a selective recruiting tribe where you recruit selectively, it is not the number of members that is important, but there charachteristics that is important.

Fun really depends on your liking and disliking. Every one plays for Fun. For you its boring for me its fun. Some people like footbal for some its boring, it really depends on your taste.

How you can gain Points and OD in TW. The basic thing required is activity. Experience and ability comes second. So In that sence as a player I am not active. I would say you are a very good player, since even with activity you cannot reach No.1 in the world, which means you are doing somethig special. You must have experience and ability as well.

About yahoo messenger thanks for the suggestion. :)

First of all leadership is not about TW it is RL, If you have ability as a leader in TW you can be a good leader. If you do not have leadership ability in RL and you are an excellen player of TW you can not be a good leader. I brag about intelligence and leadership I have resons to brag about.

1) I am a member of Mensa, the high IQ society.
http://www.mensa.org/

2) I studied engineering, than done master in research, than I worked as Assistant professor in an engineering college.

But these rasons are for you, my ability and intelligence is not because of these but due to my RL experience, which i had. The place where i am we can brag about a lot of things, even thogh i know it is too proud but that is the way i am.

Activity=8
Experience=7
Loyalty=10
Honesty=10
Self-less=10
Brave=10
Leadership=10

It is not biased, the only person I am biased is my 1yr old daughter, otherwise I am never biased.

Your point about being yourself stronger and than ordering others is not valid. Fidrst is your leadership ability second is your ability. So the most important thing in a leader is his leadership. His ability and how good he can fight is not that important.

If they do not belive in your leadership abilities they would not follow you. If they belive you as a leader they would follow you.

Ummm i don't understand and you have an above average IQ...i am guessing that English is not your main language!

From the mails, shown i would state your not a great leader and i have been under at least one Leader that has previous won a world before :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Somehow all your IQ talk tell me you are very unlikely to be a good leader...
With so much IQ, you should know the basics: that to be leader you have to have experience...
And although you give yourself a 7/10 in experience, I doubt that is higher than 1/10 just by the way you talk.

You are so full of it with that IQ talk that I had to look twstats for your past experience and... it's absolutely laughable.
You started in 12 different worlds up to now. You're poor performance in this world is actually your second best ever. Only once you got a few conquers, 62 in W11. And 3/4 of those conquers are barbs and internal noblings. Have you ever actually fought a war? Have you ever planned one offensive? Have you ever sniped a train? Have you ever backtimed someone? If you haven't been able, up to now, to organize your own account successfully, how can you expect to organize a whole tribe if you don't know the very basics of the game?

So much experience and you accept an agreement like the one you accepted with RT where clearly only one side gains?
Honestly I see a major fail to come soon with you leading whoever.
First learn how to play the game properly, then test your leading abilities, not the other way around...

DeletedUser

i really didn't want to comment on this, but to be fair i felt i had to

this is the opening mail you sent me if you remember.

you seem a decent person from the rest of our chat but this sort of leadership is just foolish mate

ord buzzard contacted me and told about the attack, I said i would see. At that time i thouht about sending an email to you. in the midle of the email i stoped and thought about wether to send an email or not, but in the end i thought that I should send it. The reason i send it was basically if you see PEA it is there to be rimmed, but the tribe needs to be managed and highly apreciate those who spend there time in tribe management. If it was a simple member i would never have send the mail, but PEA needs lordbuzzard. PE do not get benefit from PEA, but PE accepted it as an unofficial acedmy of PHX merger into PE.

so if my tribe im in declared on you. you would ask for a merge? :lol:
your a great leader

It all depends. With PE merger into RT, we were prepared for both. War and diplomacy. As I said personally I like selective recruitment, It is due to the fact that I look for specific charachteristic in a tribe mate. So in a merger it is totally diffrent you need to accept members that are involved. But not a single tribe I managed till was based on that philosophy.

So it all depends. If someone thinks that I proposed merger of PE into RT since PE was scared of RT they are wrong. The war would have weeken both tribes and K55 would have opened up for beneficiaries. The four big tribes around, i.e. ~AoE~, ChiK3n, -F-, and PATRYN.

I am never afraid of war but we need to make decisions keeping in view the future. While I was in PHX, Gate had a NAP with us one day the started attacking. I told the leader of Gate that this war would not help us the average point of both PHX and Gate were around 6000 a that moment, and there was PATRYN with average point of 10,000. I told him that the only beneficiary in this ar would be PATRYN and hop-us. I told him to nip the evil in the bid. Start a war on either hop-us or patryn.

I told him that if memebrs were invited to PATRYN they would go that is where we would be hurt. If he had listened and finished PATRYN from K65, PHX and Gate would be there. He never listened, now PARYN rules K65.

Here is how I rank you:
Activity=2
Experience=1
Loyalty=4 (to who? the tribe you just merged and cut in half?)
Honesty=10
Self-less=10 (aka not playing properly)
Brave=x (or stupid?)
Leadership=2

I mean honestly, you arent doing anything that a good leader would do, I dont see how you can be so blind as to how the game works. Mensa or not, you play this game like a slightly retarded 13 year old, only you are less active.

I will finish with a quote from somebody in skype about shazad:

It is you opinion and i respect it.

Ummm i don't understand and you have an above average IQ...i am guessing that English is not your main language!

From the mails, shown i would state your not a great leader and i have been under at least one Leader that has previous won a world before :icon_rolleyes:

yes my mother toung is urdu. my english grammer is week, and my explanation is normally quite diffrent. If in urdu i state a concept it might be quite confusing as well.

In TW i have not seen good leaders, but it is really difficult to find one.

Somehow all your IQ talk tell me you are very unlikely to be a good leader...
With so much IQ, you should know the basics: that to be leader you have to have experience...
And although you give yourself a 7/10 in experience, I doubt that is higher than 1/10 just by the way you talk.

You are so full of it with that IQ talk that I had to look twstats for your past experience and... it's absolutely laughable.
You started in 12 different worlds up to now. You're poor performance in this world is actually your second best ever. Only once you got a few conquers, 62 in W11. And 3/4 of those conquers are barbs and internal noblings. Have you ever actually fought a war? Have you ever planned one offensive? Have you ever sniped a train? Have you ever backtimed someone? If you haven't been able, up to now, to organize your own account successfully, how can you expect to organize a whole tribe if you don't know the very basics of the game?

So much experience and you accept an agreement like the one you accepted with RT where clearly only one side gains?
Honestly I see a major fail to come soon with you leading whoever.
First learn how to play the game properly, then test your leading abilities, not the other way around...

I started playing in W11 and that world i coplayed with my brother. you are right we did nobled barbarians and internal. At that time i hardly read the forum. I only play as a player. I do not remember the rest o the world. But I left TW due to RL.

I started playing again and joined W52, and started my own tribe. Rut I was a late starter.

I started playing W54, from the begining of W54.

I know all of them. Even though I do not remember wethet i had sniped a train or not. The only thing that i do not remember is how involved i was in the war in W11. i think i was not much involved.

I lack a lot of war experience.

But currently during the war with PE with RT i was organising almost everythig. I called thowra to help me in organising an OP, but the OP discussion was there.

I divided the whole tribe into squads. We needed every one to have a sitter, so every member in the tribe would be matched with another member and they would be mutually sit.
The mutual account sitting info was gathered by me. We were at the troops count stage where we would know what kind of village members got and the ammount of troops. When I have gathered that information I would have created an OP.

The organisation was not there in PE when i joined. Ifit was there before the war It would be quite helpful. During this war no a hge OP tribe wise was created. But it would be there, if it continues.

BTW i was not expecting so many replies, thanks for all your replies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It all depends. With PE merger into RT, we were prepared for both. War and diplomacy. As I said personally I like selective recruitment, It is due to the fact that I look for specific charachteristic in a tribe mate. So in a merger it is totally diffrent you need to accept members that are involved. But not a single tribe I managed till was based on that philosophy.

"it all depends"

you know this is Tribalwars right?
maybe you should go play Tribal Hugz, For noobs like you
thats a game for you i think.

DeletedUser

As I said personally I like selective recruitment, It is due to the fact that I look for specific charachteristic in a tribe mate.

Those would be owning an account, and being near you?

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter how big the essay is that you write, it only turns me off from reading it. No amount of words justify you're actions. You can't lead. some can, some can't. Maybe you did what was correct in you're eyes.. But considering the reaction coming from this thread, a lot of people beg to differ

DeletedUser

xshahzad piece of advice from one tribal player to another ..two much info on what your tribe may have done during war and might do coming into wars always will create fire on this forum ..

second piece of advice ...give up now :)

im so full of great advice i shock my self

DeletedUser98416

i tought here we talk about top 20 tribes...not about some drama that left me totally without nerves...

HeftySmurf

i dont give a shit about who is the smartest, do some damn reviews.

DeletedUser98416

damn...i wish Boris is still with us...he would know what is best...but nooo...

good old bastard had to leave us :(

Sellsword

(...) I lack a lot of war experience.

But currently during the war with PE with RT i was organising almost everythig. I called thowra to help me in organising an OP, but the OP discussion was there.

I divided the whole tribe into squads. We needed every one to have a sitter, so every member in the tribe would be matched with another member and they would be mutually sit.
The mutual account sitting info was gathered by me. We were at the troops count stage where we would know what kind of village members got and the ammount of troops. When I have gathered that information I would have created an OP.

As several, experienced players of (and leaders in) this game have pointed out, your lack of proficiency at the game is why your leadership is not credible. If you don't know how the game works, you cannot organize an op, because you don't know what to ask for. And you cannot judge the risks of attacking any tribe, because you cannot read the game. This makes you inherently unable to lead a TW tribe.

You come across as rather young and stupid. As you stated, you have a high IQ and a daughter, so please believe me when I say I don't mean to insult. But the perception of your persona is definitely not going according to your own plans, as you can see from all the comments on this board.

The mail of yours that was posted here shows an ideology that no good TW player could respect. And since we make up the top of the world, and the backbone of any success of any tribe, you will fail at leadership simply because no good TW player would, in the long run, accept the authority of someone who doens't know what he's doing.

Your use of the word bias reveals to me you have some way to go in Postmodern thought :icon_wink: *goes and checks comments* Ah, yes, an engineer. That explains.

DeletedUser

in the firat merger of HYM into W0LF, I was the Duke so we merged, there were 2 Dukes so the other Duke become Duke and I was appointe as Baron of the Acedmy.

In the second merger of W0LF into PHX, I was in PHX working as a recruiter, so I organised every detail of the merger, I was appointed as baron during merger.

The third one of PHX into PE, I was Duke of PHX, so I arranged all the details, I would say Devil rising really helped in that merger and to make it happen.

The fourth merger, PE into RT, I was the baron, I organised the details of the merger with discussing them with RT leadership.

I am into a lot of mergers but basically, the problem was all the tribes were mass recruiters, So merger is a solution for them. Personally I do not like merger, It is best to have selective recruitment, so you know what players you are getting.

The concept that mass recruitment is a fail might not be true. The basic oproblem in mass recruitment is you do not know how good a member is. If you have 300+ active, loyal members It is fine. the number of member in the tribe is not important the ability and charachter is.

The accepted merger details.
1) PE becomes a sister tribe of RT.
2) PE selects 60 members from PE family; the remaining members would be placed in PE II and PEPHX.
3) RT moves some of its members into PE.
4) PE moves some of its active members into RT.
5) PEPHX and PE II would not be attached to PE or RT.
6) RT current members can attack PE II and PEPHX members.
7) PE current members cannot attack PE II and PEPHX current members; if they attacked they would be either Punished or Dismissed.
8) PE current members cannot support PE II and PEPHX members; if it was found that they are supporting they would be either Punished or Dismissed.
9) PE II and PEPHX current member would also not attack PE current members either they are in PE or RT.
10) If PE II and PEPHX current members leave their tribe and join another tribe the agreement for those members would be finished. PE current members can attack those members.
11) Name of PE would be changed to "Restart Public Enemies", tagged "RTPE"

So PE member where ever they r place are not allowed to atack Former PE Family tribes members. It is a question of honour, I do not like members taht were tribe mates start attacking each other. If they have left it is a diffrent story currently top 50-60 left to be come RT Family. According to the members that cannot be included I am a traitor, but we need to make a decision.

I am into management of tribe so I spend time there, playing TW as a player is not that mush interesting to me. Making strategy, organising tribe is interesting to me. This is the way i play TW.

I wanted to develop a selective recruiting tribe in W55, but due to PHX saga, where leaders left and I have to find a solution for the tribe drag me into W54, I started a tribe in W55, but have to disband it into a week into the world due to W54.

According to me and it is my personal opinion, there is no better leader in RL, let alone TW.
:)

You're actually so dumb it's ridiculous. You're giving up your members villages... for free. But no their villages are not going to your own tribe - they're going to another one! THAT YOU WERE JUST FIGHTING A WAR AGAINST!

Are you serious right now? Like honestly? Of course RT took that offer. "Noble our players for free, or war us - your choice!" (Personally, based on your leadership I think that a war could have meant just as easily gaining those villages). How can you be bragging about that?

Basically, this is what he is proud of summed up pretty quickly.

He made a tribe, he merged it. (HE ORGANIZED THE MERGE THOUGH)
He get's kicked out for not having troops.
Joins new tribe + Merges it.
Merges new tribe into other tribe. Makes terms and conditions. Feels proud.
Brags about making it so that is tribe mates are rimmed, without being able to fight back.
Finds out about Externals. Goes and brags there, while writing out his story and apparently being part of mensa.
(I doubt that personally, cause anyone this thick minded can not be smart enough to be in the top 2% of our society. My IQ is 135, which I got tested just after Christmas. You don't see me running around and bragging about it.

This is basically my rating of you:
Leadership: -0.5
Skill: -0.5
Annoyance: +5
Being Airheaded: +8
Unjust arrogance: Over 9000.

Anyway, it annoys me that you think you're good at this game. If you're within 1 continent of me, expect an incoming or two.

EDIT: He has two villages, 3900 points and 2900 points. I have 54% morale & am half a continent away. Not worth it in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Current Top 20

I know there is already a discussion on the top tribes but I would like to start one in which people actually talk about the entire top 20 tribes and not merely the ones with the most attention atm. If I may ask, do not post any opinions in this thread unless you first post a comment on every tribe whether you have a real comment or not. I'd like this thread to be a progression of how people might see your tribe atm vs in the past, or future. This isn't a flame war.

SO just copy and paste the tribe list and put your comments beside em. Simple enough eh? Hope so
:icon_eek:

The top 20 tribes will be reposted if people get off into a flame war or the ranks change considerably. Please stay on topic! :icon_evil:

Guess people don't find this so simple after all :icon_rolleyes:

Now I don't consider myself known enough to go comment about the top tribes. But I do enjoy to read other people's assessments. So I'll just post the most updated for you guys to continue ON TOPIC

Rank Tribe name Total points Members Average points per player

1 PUNCH! 5.754.751 64 89.918
2 CHIK3N 4.541.324 40 113.533
3 ~Glad~ 5.369.340 61 88.022
4 Act1 4.754.388 55 86.443
5 PATRYN 4.459.408 56 79.632
6 BUG! 3.949.704 41 96.334
7 -F- 4.618.330 68 67.917
8 ~AoE~ 3.931.379 52 75.603
9 Pluto 4.910.978 93 52.806
10 Party! 3.728.055 48 77.668
11 RT 4.007.954 87 46.068
12 TSA 3.520.337 61 57.710
13 Hung 3.075.133 83 37.050
14 ZOMBIE 2.973.866 92 32.325
15 S00N 2.093.110 43 48.677
16 Wraith 1.501.092 51 29.433
17 Phoenx 1.379.328 30 45.978
18 FL 1.867.502 91 20.522
19 OLE 1.637.828 98 16.713
20 E1 1.463.544 94 15.570

DeletedUser

I want reviews too!

On another note. LOL at that guy with the poor grammar and sentence structure acting like he's part of Mensa.