top 20 tribe comments

DeletedUser98416

crazycanadianguy said:
you could have this just be in a one man tribe ....

hahhaa :)

well next W i join i am making that one man tribe for sure ;)

DeletedUser95858

My final comment is that Pwallace and his tribes of toddlers in Hung is quite possibly the best example of what NOT to do in tribal creation, maintenance, politics, and recruitment.

Books are being written from the data being collected from his forums as we speak. Volumes upon Volumes of Noob to English Translation manuals are being mass produced just to ensure we understand what these players are saying to us.

It's quite maddening to see such a large mass of idiocy in one place.

Someone please make the bad smell go away.... And soon.

DeletedUser

16 Wraith 1.662.676 51 32.601
can't decide where to noble :p

Mass recruiting noob tribe is very long to write, so hereby defined as mensa tribe. :D

True :icon_cry: ... too many villages too few nobles :( ... Thanks though for noticing :icon_wink:

Sellsword

Division of top 40 players among tribes:
1). CHIK3N: 5 members
4). Act1: 5 members
2). PUNCH!: 4 members
3). ~Glad~: 4 members
6). BUG!: 4 members
5). PATRYN: 4 members
9). Party!: 3 members
8). Pluto: 2 members
Tribes with 1 member in the top 40: TSA, Phoenx, FL,~AoE~,-F-, KAZAKI, RT

The numbers before the tribes indicate current ranking.

The division of top 40 members amongst is a crude but effective tool for monitoring the success of tribes-- ether by speeding up the growth of their players, or by attracting powerful players to their ranks (i.e. recruitment). Obviously, there's also a relation between ranking and having top 40 players. Even so, act1 is apparently doing something right.

Last edited:

DeletedUser97654

interesting way of looking at it, but up until 2 days ago that would have made rt look very good but reality was about to change lol

i guess there are so many ways one can view and twist stats in this game that the only real sure fire way of telling if one tribe is better than another is the outcome when the two tribes fight.

there are so many strategies as to tribal hugging sorry i mean wars, at this stage of the game is it easy for a tribe to burn its self out from trying to fight another worthy opponent, but yet again tribal hugging will prevent any decent growth but over expanding will lead to failures, i think the next 4 weeks or so will really see this world start to take shape and the top forces will emerge and form decent bonds and enemies and the fun will really begin.

Last edited by a moderator:

DenchY

tribal hugging will prevent any decent growth but over expanding will lead to failures, i think the next 4 weeks or so will really see this world start to take shape and the top forces will emerge and form decent bonds and enemies and the fun will really begin.

agreed ;)

DeletedUser

hello eveyone.

thanks for your comments.

I believ if some one had said like the one i made.

My reaction would have been the same like you guys have. Now there is another statement that i use to say in RL.

"I can create a universe like the one we live in".

Now you gus might say;

How?
Impossible.
Why r u playing TW for 10-12 hrs a day.
Do it.

I would not awnser any of those questions now, but when the time is right i might.

Now a text from my profile.

"I don't like liers, and the people who do not have integrity. But I might lie, It is not because i am a lier, it is because the person who i am telling the lie do not have the ability to understand the truth."

So it is a ridle which is not easy to solve.

Now to the main part. I think this thread is for something totally diffrent, "top 20 tribes comment." So I would not like to continue in this thread.

I would make some threads and post some links here, so people can reallly discuss strategy, and the way tribal war is as a whole, so we can better understand TW.

Suggest/Predict future moves for W54 tribes
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=5815671#post5815671

.... whats a ridle Mr. Mensa?

pudge.d.butcher

now that 56 is opening shortly, the mensa guy will leave i hope ?

DeletedUser

now that 56 is opening shortly, the mensa guy will leave i hope ?

W56 is going to have an interesting drag on this world I'd imagine. Lots of old players who joined W54 but didn't really have the time to commit to insane amounts of farming just to keep up with the game will now have a world pretty much tailored to them. I would expect W54 to lose out a little personally.

DeletedUser

please, dont come back to externals :)

can we get back on topic tho???

DeletedUser

Top 20: Server time: 14:01:47 14/03/2011 said:
1 CHIK3N
2 PUNCH!
3 ~Glad~
4 Act1
5 PATRYN
6 ~AoE~
7 Pluto
8 BUG!
9 Party!
10 TSA
11 ZOMBIE
12 Hung
13 RT
14 -F-
15 S00N
16 Wraith
17 E1
18 HUNGD1
19 OLE
20 FL

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
1 CHIK3N
2 Act1
3 ~Glad~
4 Party!
5 PATRYN
6 PUNCH!
7 -F-
8 ~AoE~
9 RT
10 BUG!
11 ANGRY!
12 Pluto
13 TSA
14 Hung
15 S00N
16 ZOMBIE
17 PE
18 Phoenx
19 FL
20 HD

[/SPOIL]

Originally Posted by Top 20: Server time: 14:01:47 14/03/2011
rank tribe ODA ODT
1(---) CHIK3N 7 8
2(+4) PUNCH! 5 6
3(---) ~Glad~ 1 1
4(-2) Act1 3 5
5(---) PATRYN 4 4
6(+2) ~AoE~ 8 9
7(+5) Pluto 2 7
8(+2) BUG! 11 12
9(-5) Party! 6 2
10(+3) TSA ---- decent ODA/ODT, doesnt show because of disband
11(+5) ZOMBIE 10 10
12(+2) Hung 13 13
13(-4) RT 12 11
14(-7) -F- 9 3
15(---) S00N 15 20
16(new) Wraith 14 14
17(new) E1 27 31
18(new) HUNGD1 33 44
19(new) OLE 28 21
20(-1) FL
20 15

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
1 CHIK3N
2 Act1
3 ~Glad~
4 Party!
5 PATRYN
6 PUNCH!
7 -F-
8 ~AoE~
9 RT
10 BUG!
11 ANGRY!
12 Pluto
13 TSA
14 Hung
15 S00N
16 ZOMBIE
17 PE
18 Phoenx
19 FL
20 HD

[/SPOIL]

RT is where it should be since the top players that left for chik3n. They were never RT members in the first place. So they would consolidate there position.

-F- Falls, I understood there reason fo falling, their leadership.

@Sellsword Zombie moved from 17th to 10th. It is quite a good progress. Also I see it is not due to recruitment of members.

looking at the future how zombie would develop it self. It is spread in along the quarter of the rim on the North east. How ur tribe would coordinate.

I think you are developing good tribe, that when developed can easily be merged into Glad or Punch.

The biggest problem zombie would face is members leaving to bigger tribes in ur case punch and Glad?

Do U have a solution for that?

Currently growth is easy since u can move towards the rim and find easy targets there. Having a war with Glad or Punch would hinder your growth. But a war is inevitable. Are you prepared for a war with a bigger tribe?

Have fun.

Good luck for your endevour.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm i doubt we will be in a merge any time soon, just isnt how we play. There is a great spirit within Zombie so i just dont see a mass exodus to other tribes happen without anything drastical disaster happen. Rank has not much value when it comes to value a tribe most of the times in my opinion.

Opinions of me alone, not have any position of deciding in Zombie :)

Deleted User - 3135

@Sellsword Zombie moved from 17th to 10th. It is quite a good progress. Also I see it is not due to recruitment of members.

looking at the future how zombie would develop it self. It is spread in along the quarter of the rim on the North east. How ur tribe would coordinate.

I think you are developing good tribe, that when developed can easily be merged into Glad or Punch.

The biggest problem zombie would face is members leaving to bigger tribes in ur case punch and Glad?

Do U have a solution for that?

Currently growth is easy since u can move towards the rim and find easy targets there. Having a war with Glad or Punch would hinder your growth. But a war is inevitable. Are you prepared for a war with a bigger tribe?

Have fun.

Good luck for your endevour.

Wow just wow. This guy... his level of insight... is just... not very good.

:icon_eek:

Thank you for telling us we can easily be merged into Glad or Punch with our 86 members and a tougher recruitment criteria than any other tribe on W54.

You also believe we have only been having easy fights with rim tribes, taking easy targets? We are on several continents, now first on 5 and second on 3. giving us 8 continents where we are either second or first. An average of just 10 members per continent against most tribes that have 30-40 on a continent, and even higher for rim tribes. Your level of analysis is appalling.