top 20 tribe comments

DeletedUser

tbh,i dont want Xshazad to quit the forums.his posts,such as the above,make me lol so much :D

pudge.d.butcher

@ minesh, awesome stuff man..the last one was cool too ... i thought you wd get one with a full bring next . anyways ..

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
1 CHIK3N
2 Act1
3 ~Glad~
4 Party!
5 PATRYN
6 PUNCH!
7 -F-
8 ~AoE~
9 RT
10 BUG!
11 ANGRY!
12 Pluto
13 TSA
14 Hung
15 S00N
16 ZOMBIE
17 PE
18 Phoenx
19 FL
20 HD

[/SPOIL]

PArty! FALL AS WELL.
Majority of there players went to Act1.

I do not know wether it is a merger or the mebers eave to join Act1. Do any body know the details.

all of there leadership is in PARTY
Currently lead by:
Newbie-Bob
Split Decision
Darkbar

Newbie-bob has left PARTY but have not joined any tribe. Do not know Why, Might go solo for a while.

DeletedUser

Party had shown signs of weakness in their other wars, so Im not surprised they dropped so quickly when a new one popped up against a large tribe.

DeletedUser88396

Party had shown signs of weakness in their other wars, so Im not surprised they dropped so quickly when a new one popped up against a large tribe.

Being a leader of Party! . I do not believe Party! showed signs of weakness in our past wars. Communication just had a little downfall in the tribe. And when war was declared. I honestly don't believe anyone was up for it. Because of the lacking in communication.

Also, what should be taken into count. Party! did not have the most experienced line up. As all can agree with. Myself, Darkbar & Newbie-Bob did teach some players a bit in the journey with Party!. We did not go for a full line up of players who new every aspect about the game, as some tribe try to do. Tribal wars is about Teaching, And working as a team. That is one major factor in which lead to players leaving when a bigger tribe approached.

On this basis. Act1 were our allies. But later formed an NAP with Party!'s enemies. Knowing fairly well that party were having a few difficulties with them. And i suppose they took advantage of the moment. Which i applaud. I do not at all resent what Act1 did to us. When you have a chance to take out a top rank tribe, You would take it, not caring about the risk involved. Very strategical move from Act1. Knowing that we were having difficulties on our eastern side. Act1 recruited our western members. Leaving the Party! core surround, with know where to go, With the fact we had TSA & OLE now known as (OWL) to our east. Act1 now to our north and west. and BUG to our south.

Act1 have a fairly decent list of players. But will they be able to stay in PUNCH's good books? or what, i do not know. Being so close to a tribe with an alliance is very dangerous as we in Party! found out the hard way.

DeletedUser

Act1 have a fairly decent list of players. But will they be able to stay in PUNCH's good books? or what, i do not know. Being so close to a tribe with an alliance is very dangerous as we in Party! found out the hard way.

They will, yea. Our tribes are very good allies for now and while we both have a lot other targets I dont see a reason to attack each other. We may do it once we eliminate all others and there're only two of us tho, it'll be more fun :)

DeletedUser97248

yeah that idea sounds way more fun :p besides, theres still the likes of Chick3n and other awesome tribes such as the up and coming Zombie, though they wont have much impact on Act1.

Deleted User - 3135

On this basis. Act1 were our allies. But later formed an NAP with Party!'s enemies. Knowing fairly well that party were having a few difficulties with them. And i suppose they took advantage of the moment. Which i applaud. I do not at all resent what Act1 did to us. When you have a chance to take out a top rank tribe, You would take it, not caring about the risk involved. Very strategical move from Act1.

You applaud them? Such applause is shameful.

I do not know much about this situation, but if an opportunity comes for you to take out a friend or ally you do not take it. Taking out an ally is not something to be celebrated, nor should it be congratulated. Such events are normally paid back in full. There was a tribe called w00t N/STONED once on world 6, they went from first to dead in a few months after making that mistake.

A humble player

You applaud them? Such applause is shameful.

I do not know much about this situation, but if an opportunity comes for you to take out a friend or ally you do not take it. Taking out an ally is not something to be celebrated, nor should it be congratulated. Such events are normally paid back in full. There was a tribe called w00t N/STONED once on world 6, they went from first to dead in a few months after making that mistake.

Well erm yes, and I do too.
It may have been somewhat indecent, but it was strategically sound, and I hold no hate for them.

Sellsword

Well erm yes, and I do too.
It may have been somewhat indecent, but it was strategically sound, and I hold no hate for them.

Who's talking about hate? What Bloodhood speaks of is lack of style, and distaste for stooping to such levels of backstabbing just to win a war in a simulation game. There might be a short-term benefit, but how will their members react to the knowledge that the word of their leaders is worth nothing. How will dukes of other tribes react to possible diplomacy? Once broken, your word becomes void of value.

DeletedUser

Act1 favors Schmitt ideology, which is considered as one of best definition of international politics =) to make it short:

Politics is amoral, a political action can not be rated with moral standarts like good/bad/classy or can be called as immoral. All what matters is national (tribal here) interests so friend/foe distinction is all about what serves your interests better.

Its tribalwars, they did a strategically good move, but on the other hand I wouldnt attack an ally tribe for reasons SS said. =)

DeletedUser

Thanks Valth, for standing up for us.

Ok I shall just put light on few of the facts that prompted us to jump on party!.

I agree we had an alliance, but hey what were the terms of an alliance?

Did any of the Party! leaders bothered to respond in game or otherwise despite so many attempts to catch them for talks focussed on the terms and future of an alliance?

We shared a forum for only the leadership, but hey... how many times did split, keegi or darkbar posted on it or even responded to our queries on that forum???

almost 10 days before we declared an in game war, we have deleted the in game shared forum, did any of the 3 leaders noticed it??? and If yes, then did they bothered to find out our reasons why to do that???

5 days before we declared, we got the request for the merger, why??? because TSA were already giving party! a hard time, we declined the merger because we didn't want the refugees to come in, but party! leaders were adamant in bringing their whole tribe in ACT1... at that point of time as well, they didn't realized the status of ally diplomacy is in jeopardy...

Anyways yes we did that strategically, we recruited only the K42 ( ex r3n) members of party to encircle their core and then annihilate them... at this time also I am getting a bunch of mails daily from ex party members asking for recruitment...and everytime I have to tell them, We don't recruit our FOOD!

Thats my side of story and I did what I thought was best for my tribe.

Regarding our diplomatic status with PUNCH!, thats not a thing that I would like discuss in open forums. But rest assured me and valth know what we are doing and what we are upto.... So, W54 just watch out!

DeletedUser88396

Did any of the Party! leaders bothered to respond in game or otherwise despite so many attempts to catch them for talks focussed on the terms and future of an alliance?

Erm, did Your Time ever think to respond to me? He didn't even read my mail.

And, didn't you get the memo. You contact me for a reply ;) .. If i do not reply, obviously you got 1 of my co-players. And they forgot to inform me of you trying to get in contact with me.

DeletedUser

That is why Skype is so magical when co-playing accounts, you always know you are contacting the right person when you message them.

Deleted User - 3135

Thanks Valth, for standing up for us.

Ok I shall just put light on few of the facts that prompted us to jump on party!.

I agree we had an alliance, but hey what were the terms of an alliance?

We shared a forum for only the leadership, but hey... how many times did split, keegi or darkbar posted on it or even responded to our queries on that forum???

almost 10 days before we declared an in game war, we have deleted the in game shared forum, did any of the 3 leaders noticed it??? and If yes, then did they bothered to find out our reasons why to do that???

5 days before we declared, we got the request for the merger, why??? because TSA were already giving party! a hard time, we declined the merger because we didn't want the refugees to come in, but party! leaders were adamant in bringing their whole tribe in ACT1... at that point of time as well, they didn't realized the status of ally diplomacy is in jeopardy...

Anyways yes we did that strategically, we recruited only the K42 ( ex r3n) members of party to encircle their core and then annihilate them... at this time also I am getting a bunch of mails daily from ex party members asking for recruitment...and everytime I have to tell them, We don't recruit our FOOD!

Thats my side of story and I did what I thought was best for my tribe.

Then I refer to my earlier statement in saying I did not know enough about the situation, but stick by my previous reply to Split Decision that strategical decisions should not come above allies. In this case, if what you say is true, you really were only allies in name, but should have ended it earlier.

Act1 favors Schmitt ideology, which is considered as one of best definition of international politics =) to make it short:

Politics is amoral, a political action can not be rated with moral standarts like good/bad/classy or can be called as immoral. All what matters is national (tribal here) interests so friend/foe distinction is all about what serves your interests better.

I don't think I'd draw an analogy between the two really. In the real world there's been lots of examples where acting in a moral manner has failed. That is mostly due to the fact that if one party is amoral, and the other acting morally, the latter will often get the worse end. By acting in a amorally, thought out manner, normally both sides get the best outcome.

Tribalwars is a different kettle of fish. Allies, even NAPs most of the time, become a lot more like a friends, with a strong bond being formed and an oath of loyalty. To go against that for your own strategic gain is short termist at best, and at worst; desperate, dishonest and dishonourable.

DeletedUser88396

kokheng said:

You obviously never had any intention of actually acknowledging the alliance between Act1 and Party!.

I'm sure Marcus Leviticus Told yous the terms and conditions of the Diplomacy. About when one tribe falls behind the mark. The other will take (ALL) members of opposing side. And that is what Act1 agreed to. Its obvious you were just using the alliance so as it could prevent war between our two tribes.

DeletedUser

Anyway, back on topic..

I was interested in a few other statistics about the top tribes, so I checked what I view as a good measure of leadership: How active the bottom members are. I think a strong leader is vigilant about removing slow growers for the other members to eat and make use of the villages.

Given that, here is my count (may be 1 or 2 off, there was a lot of numbers haha)

Tribe
chicken 0 of 0 3 of 3 9 of 10 act1 1 of 1 13 of 15 11 of 20 punch! 0 of 0 9 of 9 12 of 19 glad 0 of 0 4 of 5 6 of 17 patryn 0 of 0 7 of 10 20 of 29 Pluto 7 of 9 11 of 26 7 of 23 AOE 0 of 0 11 of 12 22 of 26 BUG 0 of 0 4 of 4 8 of 9 zombie 10 of 18 18 of 32 6 of 23 TSA 4 of 5 20 of 25 14 of 19 RT 27 of 30 31 of 36 7 of 13 Hung 8 of 10 31 of 46 6 of 14 S00N 3 of 3 13 of 15 5 of 10