Circle of Hope

DeletedUser

lets please let this war be a respectable one... would be good to see a war which doesnt tarnish the names of the tribes due to the acts of external forum posters.

good luck to our old allies and good look to the sexy swat boyos

p.s england to win the grandslam

DeletedUser

Yea i mean nobling 60 villages from our tribe? Then complaining about some attacks on cops? All while we had a NAP?

Link:[spoil]http://www.twstats.com/en52/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=3399411[/spoil]

well after seing your mail then why wouldnt we its your own fault for not stopping us but anyway thanks for the villages we like them but either way you should of never recruited hicut in the 1st place :icon_rolleyes:

I have to say, they way SWAT players were talking on the externals about -MM-, you would never have guessed they were meant to be allied/NAPped. Just look at -MM- vs RIM argument thread, all the SWAt players seem to want to do is flame -MM- so they are hardly the best allies.

Also i dont know the situation but if SWAT just recruited a family tribe (cops) then most people i know wouldn't automatically assume that MM would be allied with them no matter what the situation with SWAT is.

One last thing, while you cannot say dave has done more in tw than anyone in SWAT, you can say hes done more in this world than anyone in swat. As leading a rank 1 tribe that has been at war with quite a few top20 tribes compared to being in a tribe that to my knowledge has only had 2 wars. 1 it jumped in at the last minute and didn't do much and the other it just recuited everyone it could

and as for you where do i start after seing dave's mail about wanting to attack us is when we got like that as before that mail we didnt really have problems with -MM- so maybe try knowing the facts before posting bs like that.

dave has acomplished having a no.1 tribe because the rest of the world took out the previous no.1 tribe so really that was mainly down to the rest of the world not -MM- all -MM- did in that affair was recruit from NiNi again that is hardly something to brag about.

Also as for top 20 tribes rofl RIM are still here they cant even take them down so again nothing to brag about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lets please let this war be a respectable one... would be good to see a war which doesnt tarnish the names of the tribes due to the acts of external forum posters.

good luck to our old allies and good look to the sexy swat boyos

p.s england to win the grandslam

I agree with the whole repsect thing on this thread. Would be nice. Both tribes have been acting like childish brats lately even though we are both respectable tribes in general with very intelligent and skilled leaders and followers. I respectfully request that my own tribemates and those of our enemies both put thought into their posts and also do not insult others or incite a flamewar when unnecessary.

Also - hell yeah - England for the grandslam :D

I just wonder what -SWAT-'s aims are for the war. There is no way in hell -SWAT- can noble right the way through -MM- because -MM- is just so vast in size that it is entirely unfeasable. I assume the plan is to do a war of attrition with -MM- hoping that other pressures elsewhere will force them into disbanding therefore removing the threat they pose. Only thing is wars of attrition work both ways. If -SWAT- burn unnecessary troops here other opportunistic tribes may see that as an opening to hit them from behind. Although, -MM- is already pressed on the -SWAT- frontlines from many other enemies so perhaps -SWAT- can push a quick victory in a series of lightning ops but even then unless they shatter the morale of -MM- they risk losing momentum. If they do lose momentum and settle into a war of attrition -SWAT- are putting themselves in a very dangerous position in terms of outside involvement and also at risk of -MM- being able to out-produce them - depending on size and distance from what is sure to be an everchanging frontline.

Edit: Also I love the title lmao

Swans1981

Rob, i can pull back mails from OWO where you wanted to attack MM, so it goes either way doesn't it.
As soon as OWO joined MM you created a NAP or Alliance (idc what it was) and started recruiting the rim. What for? one day you KNEW you'd be warring MM as you had wanted to do so since 2-3 months back?

RIM are still here, yes..?
You think you can make a tribe that keeps merging other top 20 tribes into it - dissappear in a few months?

Player Action Date/Time Points
spazold Left 19th March 2011 - 12:11 90,588
JRE66 Joined 19th March 2011 - 07:11 124,031
Davis92 Left 19th March 2011 - 03:13 27,454
tj25x Joined 19th March 2011 - 00:11 79,092
sir-max Joined 19th March 2011 - 00:11 47,972
Kingy 2k10 Left 18th March 2011 - 23:11 104,201
gothic scorpion Joined 18th March 2011 - 22:11 138,389
EMACKJ Joined 18th March 2011 - 19:11 147,217
2korey2 Left 18th March 2011 - 19:11 23,493
ccn444 Left 18th March 2011 - 19:11 89,829
Ike Zero Joined 18th March 2011 - 16:11 112,481
Blade Knight Joined 18th March 2011 - 15:11 115,932
Hypnose10 Joined 18th March 2011 - 14:11 174,999
shelby115 Joined 18th March 2011 - 14:11 128,932
alisaahil83 Joined 18th March 2011 - 13:11 135,351
JF18 Joined 18th March 2011 - 12:10 203,084
paunchy Joined 18th March 2011 - 12:10 465,632
arashshah Joined 18th March 2011 - 10:10 84,254
cesaret Joined 18th March 2011 - 10:10 335,780
Hellhood Joined 18th March 2011 - 09:11 85,771
andy68 Joined 18th March 2011 - 09:11 100,179
sangimasha Joined 18th March 2011 - 06:10 232,324
arnoldbalane12 Joined 18th March 2011 - 06:10 83,341
wigswag Joined 18th March 2011 - 06:10 344,959
Ferrari2 Joined 18th March 2011 - 06:10 88,307
Davis92 Joined 18th March 2011 - 04:13 55,815
KillahSin Joined 18th March 2011 - 04:13 86,935
mr.dino Joined 18th March 2011 - 04:13 323,990
Loominy Joined 18th March 2011 - 02:14 148,123
Richard IIII Left 18th March 2011 - 02:14 230,449
tjebberwalky Left 18th March 2011 - 01:11 119,235
mangleface Joined 18th March 2011 - 01:11 206,728
2 bigmf Left 18th March 2011 - 01:11 269,977
uglikid Left 17th March 2011 - 20:11 199,921
shyamalan Joined 17th March 2011 - 20:11 289,112
slammin dan Joined 17th March 2011 - 19:11 121,469
IR00STERI Joined 17th March 2011 - 19:11 130,836
craiglong73 Joined 17th March 2011 - 18:11 325,324
Richard IIII Joined 17th March 2011 - 18:11 230,352
Lord Marty C Left 17th March 2011 - 17:11 171,220
The Hills Joined 17th March 2011 - 17:11 321,152
franz123 Left 17th March 2011 - 12:12 64,355
e-pass Joined 17th March 2011 - 12:12 170,385
SleeperPPL Joined 17th March 2011 - 12:12 84,487
Piglet West Joined 17th March 2011 - 12:12 101,604
Brylle21 Left 17th March 2011 - 12:12 700,523
Kulrath Left 17th March 2011 - 12:12 356,698

image.php

DeletedUser97381

I just wonder what -SWAT-'s aims are for the war. There is no way in hell -SWAT- can noble right the way through -MM- because -MM- is just so vast in size that it is entirely unfeasable. I assume the plan is to do a war of attrition with -MM- hoping that other pressures elsewhere will force them into disbanding therefore removing the threat they pose. Only thing is wars of attrition work both ways. If -SWAT- burn unnecessary troops here other opportunistic tribes may see that as an opening to hit them from behind. Although, -MM- is already pressed on the -SWAT- frontlines from many other enemies so perhaps -SWAT- can push a quick victory in a series of lightning ops but even then unless they shatter the morale of -MM- they risk losing momentum. If they do lose momentum and settle into a war of attrition -SWAT- are putting themselves in a very dangerous position in terms of outside involvement and also at risk of -MM- being able to out-produce them - depending on size and distance from what is sure to be an everchanging frontline.

1. opportunistic tribes are sure to face other opportunistic tribes themselves.

2. swat's location is strategically convenient, a huge backline, means alot of support to go around :icon_wink:

3. swat's willing to fight as long as MM is still around, good old fighting, no matter how long it takes :icon_cool:

4. what other choice did we have? wait for MM to finish its wars, and then find dave declare war on us himself

5. I'm all for no flaming, just civilized arguing <3

@Swans, what you say makes no sense. the fact that randy was aware of MM as a threat before having relations with it is hardly a surprise, any good leader should be aware of his surrounding and act accordingly. As for recruiting towards the rim, what was he supposed to do, not recruit anyone? relations with MM obviously means not recruiting to the south, that doesn't leave alot of choices does it?

DeletedUser94707

Also as for top 20 tribes rofl RIM are still here they cant even take them down so again nothing to brag about.

Should have done your homework. What swans said is how RIM keeps alive. There most recent family tribe "AXE" went down very quickly after allying with RIM

DeletedUser

Yeah good point. To be honest I think we can both admit we were both bad diplomatic partners. Im not sure what the status was with alliances/naps or whatever but with not only us making it very clear we didn't like you, and you guys nobling our inactives (our fault for having inactives but as an NAP/ally that was off-limits) but also the immense flaming that was going on it was pretty obvious this was going to happen.

And yeah I know what you're saying. I am reading a report from a spy right now of another opportunistic tribe planning to hit -MM- now we are "distracted" - as if we weren't distracted before!!

However, what I mean is if you move support from the backlines and flanks to the frontlines then those villages are under-strength so if any tribes decide to start on you then you are going to need to re-shift support.

As it happens, I predict that -SWAT- will lead initially and push -MM- back somewhat, but then a war of attrition will begin and -MM- will begin to push back and take back what was lost. -MM- is pressed on all sides by basically everyone they border but then again they have been forged in the fires of war many times. Almost all -MM- players are used to being under constant attack and threat and that has bred a type of player and type of tribe who can face situation which most others would surrender/disband under. On the other hand though, -SWAT- have the advantage of forward planning, a single enemy and a fresh amount of troops. However, -SWAT- have yet to fight a long war with another big tribe (to my knowledge - don't follow the news up there really) and so they stand a greater chance of morale being lowered and of cracking.

Both sides have advantages and disadvantages regarding to their chances. However, I predict that it will be other tribes, not -MM- or -SWAT- who decide the outcome of this war.

Swans1981

1. opportunistic tribes are sure to face other opportunistic tribes themselves.

3. swat's willing to fight as long as MM is still around, good old fighting, no matter how long it takes :icon_cool:

@Swans, what you say makes no sense. the fact that randy was aware of MM as a threat before having relations with it is hardly a surprise, any good leader should be aware of his surrounding and act accordingly. As for recruiting towards the rim, what was he supposed to do, not recruit anyone? relations with MM obviously means not recruiting to the south, that doesn't leave alot of choices does it?

We'll see lol.

How doesn't it make sense?

Being aware is common sense - it doesn't mean you're a good leader.. just someone with a brain who can use it.
Every single TW player does it, except a leader will look at it from a tribe scale.. which is easier since there are less tribes than players to look out for..

and SWAT didn't have connections with MM at the time - as they wanted to war them, so they could have gone south. They just wouldn't do it without our help (OWO).

Recruiting towards the rim is fine.. but merging a tonne of nooby tribes and making your self a family tribe.. that's laughable. Just for the points.
However, we will see how nooby or pro these players are of yours.

Edit: Great analysis Luke

Last edited:

DeletedUser97381

However, what I mean is if you move support from the backlines and flanks to the frontlines then those villages are under-strength so if any tribes decide to start on you then you are going to need to re-shift support.
give swat a bit more credit than that, we know better than to move all support right away :p

However, -SWAT- have yet to fight a long war with another big tribe (to my knowledge - don't follow the news up there really) and so they stand a greater chance of morale being lowered and of cracking.
well technically MM hasn't fought a war of this sort either, so it's really a test for both tribes.

Both sides have advantages and disadvantages regarding to their chances. However, I predict that it will be other tribes, not -MM- or -SWAT- who decide the outcome of this war.
perhaps, perhaps not ...I don't see any outside intervention putting extra pressure on the quite extended border that we share with MM.

DeletedUser

well technically MM hasn't fought a war of this sort either, so it's really a test for both tribes.

How so? -MM- have been fighting at least 25% of the top 20 tribes at any one time for the last 3 months.

DeletedUser

We'll see lol.

How doesn't it make sense?

Being aware is common sense - it doesn't mean you're a good leader.. just someone with a brain who can use it.
Every single TW player does it, except a leader will look at it from a tribe scale.. which is easier since there are less tribes than players to look out for..

and SWAT didn't have connections with MM at the time - as they wanted to war them, so they could have gone south. They just wouldn't do it without our help (OWO).

Recruiting towards the rim is fine.. but merging a tonne of nooby tribes and making your self a family tribe.. that's laughable. Just for the points.
However, we will see how nooby or pro these players are of yours.

Edit: Great analysis Luke

your tribe has had the fair share of mergers so really use your advise for yourselves also.

Swans1981

Yes MM merged a few tribes,

but they wern't nooby players and we aren't a family tribe either? :)

DeletedUser

No-one has grown to be a large top 20 tribe without merging. At all. Those tribes who fought for every single tiny scrap of land no longer exist as they grew too slowly and died out.

DeletedUser

and why SWAT declare on DA too? what did we d... oh rite, we're the bashers :p

DeletedUser80229

Well everyone saw this coming, but this is a bad move for SWAT ;/

We will run a few op on you guys then you probably will want to end the war lol

DeletedUser

Well everyone saw this coming, but this is a bad move for SWAT ;/

We will run a few op on you guys then you probably will want to end the war lol

bring the ops my friend we will run that makes me laugh now your tribe will actually fight a proper tribe lets see how you do cause i know the outcome will not be good for you guys :icon_biggrin:

Swans1981

What makes you different from our other wars? seriously.

How are you a real tribe in comparison to the others? Because you merged more?

DeletedUser80229

bring the ops my friend we will run that makes me laugh now your tribe will actually fight a proper tribe lets see how you do cause i know the outcome will not be good for you guys :icon_biggrin:

A proper tribe? please don't make me die of laughter lol

If we compared our tribes together your tribe hasn't accomplished much besides making family tribes :icon_surprised::lol:

DeletedUser

well lets face it your tribe has not had any tribe who is decent to fight now you will all this talk is pointless the war has started we shall all see the outcome then see who just had big mouths.