Circle of Hope

DeletedUser97381

The following document was released immediately after what everyone thought to be one of the regular pillow fights that has become so typical of the sexy -SWAT- council.

dec4.jpg

In an online press conference, carried out immediately after the declaration, here’s what each Swat council member had to say:

interviewsa2.jpg

interviewsb2.jpg

Along with the declaration, a formal report was released to reveal the reasons behind the declaration. The report is made of several sections, each of which will be summarized in what follows:

1. The status of the alliance

[spoil]MM decided to change Swat from an ally to a NAP, without even informing Swat leadership about it. When asked about it, he denied it saying:

[10/03/2011 19:05:20] Dave: told you I don't break diplomacy and if I were I give notice of termination of diplomacy guess I just play different

Even though moments earlier, he had quoted himself saying:

Borg1966 today at 10:50
Nobody is nuking anybody. -SWAT- are our NAP and now so are COPS. We take our diplomacy very seriously as we have given our word on this matter. Swallow your pride, letting your emotions get the better of you will only damage you in the long run.

He clearly states he considers Swat as a NAP and not an ally. This is a sign that MM’s diplomacy is not to be trusted.[/spoil]

2. Acts committed to provoke war

[spoil]A couple of MM players attacked Cops and claimed they had no relation whatsoever with Swat, even after they were told not to attack, they sent additional attacks.
Another account that based on our information was being sat by an MM player also started attacking a COPS player around the same time.

While MM leadership did deny having anything to do with the matter, it does show that they do not have a good grip on their players, which makes them dangerous and unreliable.[/spoil]

3. Scheming and Betrayal

[spoil]Perhaps the previous two points by themselves were not enough of a reason to declare war on a tribe that we considered to be our allies. It is Dave’s scheming and intent to attack us that really forced Swat’s hand.
The following message was forwarded to Swat leadership:

Borg1966 on 06.03. at 19:03
At the moment I am planning on taking out CCH, before swat, as its the better move strategically though if PHAT are hitting them might be worth considering going at SWAT because they annoy the living crap out of me.

Interesting way of talking about an ally is it not? While dave claims to be one to stand by his diplomacy, not only did he change us from ally status to nap he also intended to make an enemy of us, all this while we were thinking we had a reliable ally to our south! What’s even more interesting is how Dave knows he can’t take us on by himself even though -MM- is bigger than 1.25 times the size of our family of swats and cops. [/spoil]

I don't mind your duke at all you know, but you are irritating me that much that I would seriously consider going to war with your tribe now just so we could rim you.

Well, dave, it seems that fate has it that I will be the one declaring war on you

[spoil]
fire1qz.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Meh ! so many war threads there's no wonder i frickin love being in -MM- :)

DeletedUser94707

I love the ladies, Care to share their names?

Number 1 tribe always gets alot of War threads :)

DeletedUser97381

I love the ladies, Care to share their names?

cast of red alert 3 :p

Jenny McCarthy as Special Agent Tanya
Gina Carano as Natasha Volkova
Vanessa Branch as Commander Zhana Agonskaya
Kelly Hu as Intelligence Officer Suki Toyama

and in the spoiler, ofc:
Gemma Atkinson as Lieutenant Eva McKenna

DeletedUser91488

nice declaration Fire, but the sexiness doesn't stop at the council lol :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

If you guys are talking about the sat account caseycc.. everyone from CCH, to the smaller tribes on down knows that I'm sitting it and only retaliating against tribes/players that attack it first upon the owners instructions. And seriously, it was like 3 1/4 nukes sent, I've still got the reports if you are gonna call those attacks :D

Swans1981

Most of this is bull,

and calling Dave a nublet is totally stupid.. since Dave has done more through out his TW career than ANYONE within SWAT has, and also for majority of players on this world.
He may have a flamers heart, but hes a very good player, and i have full confidence that it will be shown when this war kicks off.

DeletedUser

Most of this is bull,

and calling Dave a nublet is totally stupid.. since Dave has done more through out his TW career than ANYONE within SWAT has, and also for majority of players on this world.
He may have a flamers heart, but hes a very good player, and i have full confidence that it will be shown when this war kicks off.

that is your opinion dan we have ours in my eyes he is not the best leader is coming on skype being rude to your allies how a leader is supposed to act ?

and as for saying he has done more in tw than the rest of us is again your opinion ony you dont know what the rest of us have accomplished at all your just sticking up for your duke which is admirrable but you should not make statements like that when you have no clue of other previous pasts in tw.

DeletedUser97381

Most of this is bull

oh? which part exactly? the quote where dave says he will attack CCH (who he's napped with) or SWAT (who he's supposedly allied with)? or maybe the part where dave threatened to declare war on an ally because he doesn't like a member of that tribe ... if that's not noobish, I honestly don't know what is :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser91488

everyone believes their tribe / leader is the best and everyone else is wrong and knows nothing, but the truth will be exposed at the end of the war.
who knows what will happen, a solo war between SWAT and MM could turn into a mass brawl between many tribes, but we are having a go where others are not, win or lose it will be fun :lol:

Swans1981

Fire&Rob : There's no point in me posting our side of the arguement, ill let Dave do that since he's better at it. I'm just saying this is only one side of the arguement.
Rob: I've seen you and Dave's arguements, and i know for fact, the both of you were at it like dogs lol :p no one is innocent. We all haz blood on our hands from the plundered villages we have taken

DeletedUser

Good luck to -SWAT- :)

Edit: Although the bad NAP was on both sides - you have been nobling an inactive -MM- player for quite a few days now :) But thats just how the world works I guess :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97381

Yea i mean nobling 60 villages from our tribe? Then complaining about some attacks on cops? All while we had a NAP?

yes, nobling 60 villas, after we found out about dave's intentions ... understandable, no? :icon_wink:

@fanged, the bad nap was supposed to be an alliance (thanks for proving my point), and also, check ^ :p

DeletedUser

I have to say, they way SWAT players were talking on the externals about -MM-, you would never have guessed they were meant to be allied/NAPped. Just look at -MM- vs RIM argument thread, all the SWAt players seem to want to do is flame -MM- so they are hardly the best allies.

Also i dont know the situation but if SWAT just recruited a family tribe (cops) then most people i know wouldn't automatically assume that MM would be allied with them no matter what the situation with SWAT is.

One last thing, while you cannot say dave has done more in tw than anyone in SWAT, you can say hes done more in this world than anyone in swat. As leading a rank 1 tribe that has been at war with quite a few top20 tribes compared to being in a tribe that to my knowledge has only had 2 wars. 1 it jumped in at the last minute and didn't do much and the other it just recuited everyone it could