Clueless isnt just the title of a movie anymore

DeletedUser75757

Seriously at this stage of the game , and we have this still going on is quite incredible.

oldmate.png

kiberneticar

I can not believe :) hehe.Maybe bufus forgot to tell him about war :)

FooFoo Pig

we're in a war?!?!?!?!? dang... No one tells us anything.

DeletedUser

Oldmate does stuff like that so idiots like yourself post them and he can laugh at how quickly you jump on any chance to pat yourself on the back and be noticed. Trust me.. plenty of laughs and beers over that one.. Dork.. :icon_razz::icon_razz:

If you want to play the screen shot game though, trust me, I have A LOT... lol

SHELP-idiot.jpg

Remind me what stage we are in of the game again? :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser75757

Oldmate does stuff like that so idiots like yourself post them and he can laugh at how quickly you jump on any chance to pat yourself on the back and be noticed. Trust me.. plenty of laughs and beers over that one.. Dork.. :icon_razz::icon_razz:

If you want to play the screen shot game though, trust me, I have A LOT... lol

SHELP-idiot.jpg

Remind me what stage we are in of the game again? :/

Glad your upset and to the point of name calling again. :lol::lol:

Not sure what your trying to point out except maybe he forgot to target a farm,or warehouse with his cat attack. Sending HC with the cats is a very good tactic....With saying that and looking at the stats again though its easy to understand how you might not understand what good tactics are.

I guess winning means being a dork these days....

You have been hanging out with Charlie Sheen too long. If you were to Quit chanting " Duh Winning" and maybe spend a little more time helping your guys out maybe you could be a dork to.

I'd wish you better luck in the next world, but I am certain you will run your tribe into the ground there as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sending HC with cats is a dorky style? :icon_eek: if thats the case then im glad ive been a dork all these time sending those HC cats.. Just ask retribution for more reports im sure you can post them here too and id be glad to be labeled a dork for them :icon_redface: . I hope he's rebuilding though coz so am i and im just gettin started on him. He better remove me from K42 if he wants peace there :lol: HC/cats ftw! :axemen:

DeletedUser74388

Believe it or not Bufus, but that is the reason why I love schlep. Tease all you want about defense attacks, but I have seen more times that it has worked than not. He catted the $*** out of me in Nona (when I was sitting Lorenzo) with FULL D villages (spears too) and every spear cat nuke lived to tell a tale of destruction, lol...though circumstances beyond my control (LITA) were at play, hehe. I think even Johnboy has some fond memories of schleps defensive attacks...All I can say is check the man's ODA and it is obvious his tactics even a bit crazy as they are, work very very well. He is one player that I am very proud to have on my team. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol.. you EVO just jump on someone any chance you get and one little push back and you get all defensive. It is absolutely hilarious! For the record I wasn't calling shelp a dork I was calling Jay one because he'll jump at any chance to post crap in here whether it is valid or not thinking he's got some kind of trophy. I think it's safe to say there isn't a person left in this world that doesn't know we are at war unless we are going to start counting tribes below the top 20 with two people in them. Posting that mail as some sort of trophy was a pure display of 'dorkism'... Nice try though.

JOHNBOY15

lol.. you EVO just jump on someone any chance you get and one little push back and you get all defensive. It is absolutely hilarious! For the record I wasn't calling shelp a dork I was calling Jay one because he'll jump at any chance to post crap in here whether it is valid or not thinking he's got some kind of trophy. I think it's safe to say there isn't a person left in this world that doesn't know we are at war unless we are going to start counting tribes below the top 20 with two people in them. Posting that mail as some sort of trophy was a pure display of 'dorkism'... Nice try though.

LOL i dont think posting the report ws acting like a dork but sendign the mail was defo acting like a dork more so when rain getting there butts kicked.

But i have to say love the way u still twisting things duffus if u put as much effot in on the game as u do in twisting u might be doing a lot better (but i doubt it).

Johnboy now runs and logs in before he turns barb and gives duffus loads more targets to nobleswe all know how much he loves his barbs in the time of war EVO targets attack bk ;)

DeletedUser

LOL i dont think posting the report ws acting like a dork but sendign the mail was defo acting like a dork more so when rain getting there butts kicked.

But i have to say love the way u still twisting things duffus if u put as much effot in on the game as u do in twisting u might be doing a lot better (but i doubt it).

Johnboy now runs and logs in before he turns barb and gives duffus loads more targets to nobleswe all know how much he loves his barbs in the time of war EVO targets attack bk ;)

I love the way you say I love to twist things. As far as I can tell Sirotilc thought he had a trophy meanwhile RAIN was laughing their butts off in anticipation of his post because he is so predictable. Not slagging me for nobling barbs are you Johnny? I've said it before but I'll remind you, I don't care about my own account because it's not the reason I joined this world. RAIN lost 1200 villages recently to bans, those villages needed to be nobled, end of story. Or shall we look through your history at how many barbs you nobled during your 'war' with EVO? :icon_wink:

JOHNBOY15

u can but then also look at the last time u bought that up and look at my stats since then as u will see u should be the light why waste time o barbs when there so meny tastey rain vills out there i do owe u for pointing out my nobleing stats did need sorting out with i have don with the help of rain ty.

And just to point out u are nobleing the barbs becouse 1200 went barbs well is that not the same as the sexy war when all the players quit ? they had to be nobled at some point but what do i know if u do it thats ok if i do it im just being fat and greedy lol

Oh and yes i was pulling u for nobleign barbs lol way to much time with bravo i think ;)

DeletedUser

Oh, so when you noble your own players and barbs you brag about your stats but when I do it I'm wasting time. Very interesting, I'll have to write that down for future reference. I don't care about my stats and you do, so I guess you should just continue changing your story to 'defend" yourself while I sit back not caring.. :lol:

JOHNBOY15

Oh, so when you noble your own players and barbs you brag about your stats but when I do it I'm wasting time. Very interesting, I'll have to write that down for future reference. I don't care about my stats and you do, so I guess you should just continue changing your story to 'defend" yourself while I sit back not caring.. :lol:

Sounds like a plan :)

But really my stats are all ways graet how meny players my size are in top 5 of all rankings but ODD (same on rain)lol

So i dont htink it matters what i noble i have more tahn earned my spot on this world dont u agree buffus ;)

DeletedUser

Yes Johnny, do you want me to say it? *grumbles... You are a hard worker and spent a lot of time on your account and anyone who works like that for it deserves it. Don't let that go to your head though, I'm bound by my enemy oath to say you suck at all times.. :icon_evil: .. now maybe one day in the world of make believe with fairies and lepercons I'll join a world where I can pay that much attention to my own account without worrying about dealing with all the other crap and I too can be as cool as you..

JOHNBOY15

Yes Johnny, do you want me to say it? *grumbles... You are a hard worker and spent a lot of time on your account and anyone who works like that for it deserves it. Don't let that go to your head though, I'm bound by my enemy oath to say you suck at all times.. :icon_evil: .. now maybe one day in the world of make believe with fairies and lepercons I'll join a world where I can pay that much attention to my own account without worrying about dealing with all the other crap and I too can be as cool as you..

Hey to be as cool as me it takes a lot what can i say im just lucky i got my self out of that duke stage none stop mails need this need that and just got on with what i do best sitting on my ass sending nukes lol.

And i would not let it go to my head at all ;) (honest) lol

DeletedUser

Alright then.. well enough of this nice talk to an enemy, it's making me sick... you suck.. DIE. :icon_twisted: