Clueless isnt just the title of a movie anymore

DeletedUser

You never know who you may need in your corner one day and at the rate you are going with your attitude and incessant need for attention and public acceptance through the degrading of others you might just find yourself left out in the cold.

Pot calling the kettle black much? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Pot calling the kettle black much? :icon_twisted:

Not really, the only time I put people down in these forums is in defense to either a direct attack on me or for putting down my tribe, otherwise I think you'll find me quite friendly. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Not really, the only time I put people down in these forums is in defense to either a direct attack on me or for putting down my tribe, otherwise I think you'll find me quite friendly. :icon_biggrin:

Really I was gone for a year, just got back and start reading and almost every post i have read by you has been you trying to flame someone... :icon_eek:

This thread is an example. Sir got an ingame message that made him laugh, so he choose to share the joy. You choose to attack him....

You can't claim to be defending yor tribe or yourself, as you claim yourself it was planned

lol.. you EVO just jump on someone any chance you get and one little push back and you get all defensive. It is absolutely hilarious! For the record I wasn't calling shelp a dork I was calling Jay one because he'll jump at any chance to post crap in here whether it is valid or not thinking he's got some kind of trophy. I think it's safe to say there isn't a person left in this world that doesn't know we are at war unless we are going to start counting tribes below the top 20 with two people in them. Posting that mail as some sort of trophy was a pure display of 'dorkism'... Nice try though.

I love the way you say I love to twist things. As far as I can tell Sirotilc thought he had a trophy meanwhile RAIN was laughing their butts off in anticipation of his post because he is so predictable. Not slagging me for nobling barbs are you Johnny? I've said it before but I'll remind you, I don't care about my own account because it's not the reason I joined this world. RAIN lost 1200 villages recently to bans, those villages needed to be nobled, end of story. Or shall we look through your history at how many barbs you nobled during your 'war' with EVO? :icon_wink:

So it looks like your own words just sold you out...

Seriously, how are you going to justify you "setting someone up" as just defending yourself or your tribe?

Piece of advice, if you keep posting on the externals like you have been, you will lose the respect of everyone who has 2 braincells touching. It really isn't worth it. When you post as much as you have been, your bound to make mistakes, eventually people will find them and point them out (just like I just did). Then you look the fool. I made the mistakes you are right now when I was duke of nyuk on world 42. It cost me the leadership of the tribe (but i did the right thing and gave up the leadership so the tribe could survive), the question here is do you want the same to happen to you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really I was gone for a year, just got back and start reading and almost every post i have read by you has been you trying to flame someone... :icon_eek:

This thread is an example. Sir got an ingame message that made him laugh, so he choose to share the joy. You choose to attack him....

You can't claim to be defending yor tribe or yourself, as you claim yourself it was planned

So it looks like your own words just sold you out...

Seriously, how are you going to justify you "setting someone up" as just defending yourself or your tribe?

Piece of advice, if you keep posting on the externals like you have been, you will lose the respect of everyone who has 2 braincells touching. It really isn't worth it. When you post as much as you have been, your bound to make mistakes, eventually people will find them and point them out (just like I just did). Then you look the fool. I made the mistakes you are right now when I was duke of nyuk on world 42. It cost me the leadership of the tribe (but i did the right thing and gave up the leadership so the tribe could survive), the question here is do you want the same to happen to you?

Congrats for taking a few posts out of context and 'proving a point', but your point is invalid. Nice flame attempt though. I couldn't be bothered to dig up a thousand posts in rebuttal but if you'd like to find more out of context feel free to post. Welcome to 34, see you around...

P.S. If you don't know the history between Sirotilc and I by now you should read some older posts and ask around, no love lost so you shouldn't be surprised. Just because it's a new post doesn't mean it's a 'fresh start'.

DeletedUser

Congrats for taking a few posts out of context and 'proving a point', but your point is invalid. Nice flame attempt though. I couldn't be bothered to dig up a thousand posts in rebuttal but if you'd like to find more out of context feel free to post. Welcome back to 34, see you around...

P.S. If you don't know the history between Sirotilc and I by now you should read some older posts and ask around, no love lost so you shouldn't be surprised. Just because it's a new post doesn't mean it's a 'fresh start'.

Fixed :p

DeletedUser

Congrats for taking a few posts out of context and 'proving a point', but your point is invalid. Nice flame attempt though. I couldn't be bothered to dig up a thousand posts in rebuttal but if you'd like to find more out of context feel free to post. Welcome to 34, see you around...

Go do some reseach, you will find i was here long before you... :icon_eek:

Out of context? those where not out of context at all, not only did I post the full quote doing nothing more then editing it to make the point bold, and they all came from this same thread (heck they are even in that same order on this thread). I hate to break it to you, but regardless of what it was in response to, those would still mean the same thing.

You my friend are a liar and not even worth a response. Now that i know, I will no long be wasting time trying to help you.

DeletedUser

Out of context? those where not out of context at all, not only did I post the full quote doing nothing more then editing it to make the point bold, and they all came from this same thread (heck they are even in that same order on this thread). I hate to break it to you, but regardless of what it was in response to, those would still mean the same thing.

You my friend are a liar and not even worth a response. Now that i know, I will no long be wasting time trying to help you.

haha... the truth has been spoken =P

DeletedUser

Explain to me how I'm a liar? Sirotilc doesn't like me and I don't like him. He flamed(or at least he thought he flamed) RAIN, I called him a dork. Maybe he's a friend of yours so you take offense, but that's not my problem. I'm quickly figuring out you are not worth a response later so I won't bother to reply to your rebuttal because I could really care less about your opinion.

DeletedUser75757

Explain to me how I'm a liar? Sirotilc doesn't like me and I don't like him. He flamed(or at least he thought he flamed) RAIN, I called him a dork. Maybe he's a friend of yours so you take offense, but that's not my problem. I'm quickly figuring out you are not worth a response later so I won't bother to reply to your rebuttal because I could really care less about your opinion.

Hey now I never said I didn't like you.
I think your a moron at times , but I never said I didn't like you.

DeletedUser

Hey now I never said I didn't like you.
I think your a moron at times , but I never said I didn't like you.

Umm..well then i say I Dont Like Sirotilc .Livnlarge is much cooler then you :icon_rolleyes: