Clueless isnt just the title of a movie anymore

DeletedUser75757

I love the way you say I love to twist things. As far as I can tell Sirotilc thought he had a trophy meanwhile RAIN was laughing their butts off in anticipation of his post because he is so predictable. Not slagging me for nobling barbs are you Johnny? I've said it before but I'll remind you, I don't care about my own account because it's not the reason I joined this world. RAIN lost 1200 villages recently to bans, those villages needed to be nobled, end of story. Or shall we look through your history at how many barbs you nobled during your 'war' with EVO? :icon_wink:

Lets see:

1.I'm predictable ( Predictible enough to help lead a tribe into a war with Rain, but not Predictable enough for Rain to have a clue what we are going to do. Cause if I was truly Predictable you guys wouldn't be losing the war)

2. I'm a Dork ( Yeah you got me there, can't defend it so I happily wear that badge )

There is a third though you , and your tribe mates keep forgetting.

3. Duh...Winning!

Make fun on our threads if you want but it makes us laugh more then you can imagine seeing you get your panties in a wad trying to defend yourself....over and over , and fail at each attempt.

It's like a football player on the losing team celebrating a touch down when his team is down by 40 points, or in the Special Olympics when you when the gold medal.

Special for all the wrong reasons....lol

DeletedUser

You try so hard to be like me and just never quite get it right Jay, it's fun watching you try though. So you're taking credit as being the sole leader of EVO now? Running the whole show are you? Interesting....

DeletedUser75757

You try so hard to be like me and just never quite get it right Jay, it's fun watching you try though. So you're taking credit as being the sole leader of EVO now? Running the whole show are you? Interesting....

Guess you can add can't read to your skill set portion of your resume...maybe put that right below failed tribal leader.

"Predictable enough to help lead a tribe into a war with Rain,"

Never said i was sole leader

DeletedUser

Oh right, I guess I should learn to read, must be my intelligence showing again. Interesting how I'm already a "failed leader" when RAIN still fully owns 23 continents plus a lot more if you count shared territories as well. I guess my definition of lost is different than yours. Last I checked 'losing' and 'lost' where not the same thing. Nazi Germany took over a large portion of the world as well before things turned around. Every great civilization in history has had a rise and a fall. Lucky for you I guess that this world has rules for an expiry date. I understand you being proud of your accomplishments but perhaps you shouldn't count your chickens before they hatch. You never know who you may need in your corner one day and at the rate you are going with your attitude and incessant need for attention and public acceptance through the degrading of others you might just find yourself left out in the cold.

DeletedUser75757

Oh right, I guess I should learn to read, must be my intelligence showing again. Interesting how I'm already a "failed leader" when RAIN still fully owns 23 continents plus a lot more if you count shared territories as well. I guess my definition of lost is different than yours. Last I checked 'losing' and 'lost' where not the same thing. Nazi Germany took over a large portion of the world as well before things turned around. Every great civilization in history has had a rise and a fall. Lucky for you I guess that this world has rules for an expiry date. I understand you being proud of your accomplishments but perhaps you shouldn't count your chickens before they hatch. You never know who you may need in your corner one day and at the rate you are going with your attitude and incessant need for attention and public acceptance through the degrading of others you might just find yourself left out in the cold.

Found a coupon you might find useful....

Kleenex

DeletedUser

LMAO.. I'll hand that one to you Jay, that was pretty darn funny.. :lol:

DeletedUser

Bad comparison. You got no one else to come in to turn the tide. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I suppose it's TTK or whatever they call themselves as I haz incomings from them noaw o_O