Circle of Hope

DeletedUser

you took what villages from our frontlines ? you have only took re-takes my friend :icon_biggrin:

mate they sent attacks then he quit now im not saying thats the reason in all why he quit but they did attack an account and then you dismissed it as it was losing villages.

but really i just thought i should make everyone aware of that situation in reality it does not effect me or my tribe so i wont argue with you about it :icon_cool:

retaken, is taking back. why you didn't support it when your frontline was stacked already?

euhm only CCH attacked before dismiss, so why do you take credits for it?

DeletedUser

retaken, is taking back. why you didn't support it when your frontline was stacked already?

euhm only CCH attacked before dismiss, so why do you take credits for it?

we did support new conquers but when of your local members pounces as he knows the landing times of the trains is not that hard to retake with walls at 0 man.

euhm only CCH attacked before dismiss, so why do you take credits for

i really dont understand the question :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

you take the credits for getting borg dismissed, you say it was after attacks on him he quit. but not 1 attack was from your tribe. so why does your tribe take credits for it while CCH did all the work?

DeletedUser

you take the credits for getting borg dismissed, you say it was after attacks on him he quit. but not 1 attack was from your tribe. so why does your tribe take credits for it while CCH did all the work?

he was referring to cch hitting his account... swat have never taken credit for it.

DeletedUser

mate they sent attacks then he quit now im not saying thats the reason in all why he quit but they did attack an account and then you dismissed it as it was losing villages.

and we were talking about SWAT members here. so tell me if im wrong but hes referring to his tribemates. which means he took credit for it?

DeletedUser

/facepalm

Does this REALLY matter? -.-

In the end only 1 tribe will remain standing

That is when we judge who won and lost, who was right and wrong.

Until then, we should discuss lolcats ^^

DeletedUser

/facepalm

Does this REALLY matter? -.-

In the end only 1 tribe will remain standing

That is when we judge who won and lost, who was right and wrong.

Until then, we should discuss lolcats ^^

just pointing out his was misreading randys comment.

tribes of our size wont win an outright war unless we all play till the end of the world. that wont happen. the tribe that will win is the one that will remain the most active. its all good being active in the first few months of a war, but when the year mark hits up then we will see whos still around.

DeletedUser

"they" being CCH

if he referred to SWAT he would of said "we" or "us"

like i said they referred to the topic your talking about not a standard person/group (like you meant)

If I talk about chickens
they are animals which make a kukuluku noise

they referred to chickens

Topic: SWAT/SWAT Members
they attack borg before he got dismissed

they referring to the topic, which is SWAT/SWAT members...

@fanged I wanna be right XD

DeletedUser

just pointing out his was misreading randys comment.

tribes of our size wont win an outright war unless we all play till the end of the world. that wont happen. the tribe that will win is the one that will remain the most active. its all good being active in the first few months of a war, but when the year mark hits up then we will see whos still around.

I agree. Nobling villages means relatively nothing. -SWAT- lacks the manpower by far to rim -MM- and -MM- lacks the manpower by far to rim -SWAT-.

Morale is what decides wars. In war you do not destroy your opponent to win - you destroy his will to fight.

Which is why this is going to be a very, very long war.

-SWAT- have the high morale bonus of being in the lead, plus a "fresh slate" as they have not been fighting continuous high-profile, high-demand wars for months on end.

-MM- are....well....-MM-. Never in our history have we been at peace. We have always been at war with at least 2 top 20 tribes so we are very used to getting stuck in.

So it will take an incredible amount of time and effort for one side to break the morale of the other.

DeletedUser

I agree. Nobling villages means relatively nothing. -SWAT- lacks the manpower by far to rim -MM- and -MM- lacks the manpower by far to rim -SWAT-.

Morale is what decides wars. In war you do not destroy your opponent to win - you destroy his will to fight.

Which is why this is going to be a very, very long war.

-SWAT- have the high morale bonus of being in the lead, plus a "fresh slate" as they have not been fighting continuous high-profile, high-demand wars for months on end.

-MM- are....well....-MM-. Never in our history have we been at peace. We have always been at war with at least 2 top 20 tribes so we are very used to getting stuck in.

So it will take an incredible amount of time and effort for one side to break the morale of the other.

no offence but top 20 tribes -MM- have been always much bigger so really its just clearing your ks which you are doing no offense itended but its all we ever hear is you are fighting so many tribes and seriously since when did the likes of axe rim mal become high profile tribes ? rofl.

DeletedUser

like i said they referred to the topic your talking about not a standard person/group (like you meant)

If I talk about chickens
they are animals which make a kukuluku noise

they referred to chickens

Topic: SWAT/SWAT Members
they attack borg before he got dismissed

they referring to the topic, which is SWAT/SWAT members...

@fanged I wanna be right XD

this was the post that randy was replying to

I don't think you can really count the Borg acc in the stats since Dave quit pretty publically :icon_rolleyes:

Not like you can deny he didn't :lol:

Also: As far as I know Ali is not in -MM- so stop getting your flaming-hat on assuming that he is and using things like "you guys" and "your" :p

where in there does fanged mention SWAT hitting dave? where in that post does fanged mention dave being hit at all? using common sense and seeing that "stats" would indicate attacks is irrelevant as you would use common sense knowing CCH have hit dave and not SWAT.

randy saying "they" is indicating that "he/we/us" (SWAT) wasnt involved.

DeletedUser

no offence but top 20 tribes -MM- have been always much bigger so really its just clearing your ks which you are doing no offense itended but its all we ever hear is you are fighting so many tribes and seriously since when did the likes of axe rim mal become high profile tribes ? rofl.

Actually, 80% of the top tribes we have fought we have invaded and subsequently taken their continents which we had little presence in. But that is irrelevant. This flamewar is irrelevant. It's all irrelevant.

All that matters is stuff I say. Because I am....me.

DeletedUser

let me just clarify cch and -SWAT- stats are not the same maybe its just that your members close to cch are better than the ones close to us or maybe even -SWAT- are a tougher opposition ? either way dont say 2 suprise attacks 1 ok fine but 2 ? lol.

also please remember to add borg1966 to the stats you dismissing him doesnt mean they shouldnt be counted so -MM- is concentrating in cch and cch2 and is winning by a whopping 14 villages :lol:

Wow, well done for spotting CCH and swat's stats are different. Would you like a medal for that ground breaking discovery. Seeing as i beleive in this thread some in MM said that CCH was being taken out first and by the looks of it this is true then that would be the logical assumption of what was happening.

Im saying 2 suprise attacks as well there were 2. SWAT first and then CCH. Because CCH and SWAT are not a family (yet...) then why would MM automatically stack CCH frontline when SWAT have just attacked.

Yes maybe he should be added but weather he is or not makes no difference on MM's warring capabilites (which is what stats are best at showing) as he had quit. Also 14 villages after the first week is pretty good seeing as MM (as i said earlier) was attacked without warning by a tribe it thought it had fairly good relations with. For SWAT and CCH to be down is a poor start and it is unlikely to get better for them.

As fanged said i am not in MM and am currently not playing this world till my exams are over at which point i intend to come back.

DeletedUser

hey I think you forgot to add Swat and cops to this list... after the reports I have seen I really wonder... too bad you are not close to me.

DeletedUser

Wow, well done for spotting CCH and swat's stats are different. Would you like a medal for that ground breaking discovery. Seeing as i beleive in this thread some in MM said that CCH was being taken out first and by the looks of it this is true then that would be the logical assumption of what was happening.

Im saying 2 suprise attacks as well there were 2. SWAT first and then CCH. Because CCH and SWAT are not a family (yet...) then why would MM automatically stack CCH frontline when SWAT have just attacked.

Yes maybe he should be added but weather he is or not makes no difference on MM's warring capabilites (which is what stats are best at showing) as he had quit. Also 14 villages after the first week is pretty good seeing as MM (as i said earlier) was attacked without warning by a tribe it thought it had fairly good relations with. For SWAT and CCH to be down is a poor start and it is unlikely to get better for them.

As fanged said i am not in MM and am currently not playing this world till my exams are over at which point i intend to come back.

Actually, CCH is a rather weak (no Offense) but I am yet to encounter any challenge from them and I just keep walking closer to their boarder. But hopefully as I get closer to K45 I will meet more resistance.

DeletedUser

where in there does fanged mention SWAT hitting dave? where in that post does fanged mention dave being hit at all? using common sense and seeing that "stats" would indicate attacks is irrelevant as you would use common sense knowing CCH have hit dave and not SWAT.

randy saying "they" is indicating that "he/we/us" (SWAT) wasnt involved.

to who was fanged talking? yes indeed randerson/SWAT
so who's the topic in his message randerson/SWAT

later message saying they, continuous on this topic...

don't get me started in grammer :)

DeletedUser

yes, but if you are using that rule of thumb then fanged saying:
"don't think you can really count the Borg acc in the stats since Dave quit pretty publically ", indicates that SWAT have used or plan to use the borg account in the SWAT vs MM stats. That has not happened

only CCH have hit dave and so would want the account in there.

im an english language scholar at the university of kent... dont get me started on grammar ;)