Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser

I don't know you, so would i need to get war stats from BH F. vs Ram F -Michael Wittman ?

lol its diffrent when MW is also the duke of RAM:\ your logic in your post is ill prepared lol.

and furthermore ive never seen his name anywhere either.

Michael Wittman

Hehe go ahead check your stats against me if you want to see what a good BH whooping looks like.

We have no connection to big chill, I was asking why he was added to the stats

DeletedUser

r2, I lol'ed at your post... Good job though, you guys are doing a nice job on them... It was however un-needed, did we put noobaxes and his donkeys in our stats against BH?

I was far ahead in the stats while I was playing my account. I'm still doing well with my new one. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

have fun in BH noob:) i tried and failed to resolve the issues but eh what can i do besides sit and watch.

DeletedUser

I am having a great time. Issues like that just couldn't be resolved in any way.

DeletedUser97155

I was far ahead in the stats while I was playing my account. I'm still doing well with my new one. :icon_wink:

Why not share which account you play if your so confident in your ability? What could it hurt if people knew what account the "almighty nubaxes" plays. Maybe we could turn our attention to you again and see how you do when the account your nobling has a player and can fight back. I have never seen someone so proud of pretty much internally nobling an inactive account.

So Noob, go ahead and keep bragging about eating an inactive account while getting catted to dust cause it does nothing but hurt your image and diminish your credibility.

DeletedUser

I'll always have more credibility than you (not that I care anyway).

As I have always said, we will see in the end who was right or wrong. That will be the ultimate moment when someone will really be able to judge over each other's credibility from a totally unbiased point of view. Until then, you are just hot air.

It's not necessary to go through all this again.

DeletedUser

naked is partly right and i think i know what account noob plays(someone told me awhile ago ill have to look through my mail though. i respect both noob and naked and i would help naked as we are tribe mates and i always put tribe and our position before my friends on here. sure i try and help them as much as i can but its complicated. noob hey atleast i tried to help it but it as you said just couldnt have worked. i wish you the best of luck in BH:) because well all that matters is your happy and willing to play instead of getting a ton of BS from people your finally around people who want you, as in escape you where well alone surrounded by RAM giving your village back as you said they where still RAM villages. give me a second and corret me by saying thats wrong if i get the name wrong okay noob?

renegade recon is the account you run under now?

DeletedUser

They didn't really tried to help it. In their heads, they were the greatest tribe to have ever existed which was quite far from my own evaluation... What do I know about this game anyway? :icon_wink:

We'll see in the end... Some people have to wonder how the tribe that was in the best position overall ended up in the worst one... How was that possible? Yes, some people will keep that memory in mind as everybody knows how/when/where RAM screwed itself up.

You won't always be able to hide behind Legion or D2. We'll see with time... We'll see with time. Who's in a rush? I'm not. I have all the time in the world to witness the obvious.

*Sigh* I was actually gaining ground back then and could have kept going for a while. However, I didn't have the time to properly defend and attack so I just gave the villages back by deleting. I gave you that favor and I'm totally fine with it. No hard feelings at all.

BTW... Haven't been very active in the last month, but I'm fairly sure RAM was close to 300 M points. I see it at 274 M. Anyone as an explanation for that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

personal resons it that answer noob. anyone who leaves comes back besides jimmy and his friends:(

KarmaX

We have players go in and out. They like dancing. But this time its not the situation like with you guys.. lol.. Also, you never know how things will turn out, also its useless to defend inactive accounts while you can invest that time attacking. Afterall this is a game, and the end motive is to enjoy.. Thats what we do in RAM, we relax and play it easy.

DeletedUser

I have heard plenty of things about that. I find it quite funny actually... I still have plenty of friends in RAM. :icon_wink:

We can always presume the end and it will be the reality on which you will be judged with after all. It will show someone to be right or wrong. I still stand by my predictions and all my explanations on why still remains true to this date.

How can someone put the tribe that was in the best position in the worse one possible? As I said many times, we will see.

Michael Wittman

Haha you guys remember that mail that cshiply sent to this nubcake? Can't say he didn't warn you.

Michael Wittman

Nubcake knows what I'm talking about :). Unless he is caught up in his own chaotic insecure delusions again. Sounds like he just got off his meds again

KarmaX

Many have made predictions of when we gonna die, but we still stand strong here. Unless its 2012 prediction about mind kind dying goes successful, we'll still be here rocking.

DeletedUser79042

Karma, you are not stacked sky high!! We blast through your walls!!

What is the matter with RAM? A coup is under way ? :lol: Poor Karma is left to rot and die :p

DeletedUser

HTML:
Karma, you are not stacked sky high!! We blast through your walls!!

What is the matter with RAM? A coup is under way ? :lol: Poor Karma is left to rot and die :p

as long as i stand i wont let my leader die, same goes for MW. r2 dont be so progressive with your words or you will eat them someday;) karma is a real thing weather you believe it or not. i love you buddy live long stay strong:)