Top 20 Tribes Discussion

DeletedUser

The funny fact about this is that every week or so some nieve individual posts that Bored will not make another week yet here we still are. We have been around since the beginning of this world yet you still feel the need to say we wont make it a month when we have already made it far over that. So suck it up, become educated, and learn what the heck you are talking about.

its so amazing we usually get negative opinions among other tribes who in fact died... zzz hehehe

DeletedUser

o·pin·ion/əˈpinyən/Noun
1. A view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Who died and made you king? If someone's opinion is shown wrong over and over again it simply means they aren't casting their choice on the correct people. They can loose creditability but no one has the right to not let them post their thoughts.

Oh i love the way you speak, my lova <3

But then again even a broken clock can be right twice a day

Jun, who are you in game, if you dont want to say in forums, send me in a pm ;)

its so amazing we usually get negative opinions among other tribes who in fact died... zzz hehehe

My offer is still on, i bet bored wont last long

If only you knew...;)

I dont need to know anything, im sure its gonna be like this

DeletedUser

My offer is still on, i bet bored wont last long

63d4808b.gif

i hate you! ahuhuhuhu... anyways.. lets see... =)

DeletedUser

You're quite stupid, you have an opinion wherever you are, whenever it is and whoever you are, For ever. But your opinion is sometimes Deluded, Or doesnt count, This is why bored will fail, There leadership (Fatterpunk, Please? and The smurf who likes to nuke) Just discount everyones opinions and only think about themselves. Any normal (better) leader would take all opinions into account. And just make the decision based on their opinion, AND the others, So it creates a better balance between The better judgement, But pleasing everyone in the tribe, And everyone else.

Well when you get our leadership right your opinion will count, until then please stop...lol. I personally take all opinions into count. And i base the opinion on my own opinion and the others opinion. If its good,i will roll with it. But please try to refrain from commenting on someone you dont know and something you know nothing about. If Leadership failed we wouldnt still be here. I Mean, its not like were hugging or anything :D or are we?

matt rider

Frankly there isn't much discussion of tribes going on in here, so lets change that shall we.

4ZL? - Frankly, there isn't anything to be said about them that hasn't been pointed out before, so let's summarise. 1.7million gap on the next tribe, Fray, and a vast gap in member average and total villages. Qudos to you. However, expansion could be a problem. Surrounded both north and south and partly sharing 44 with numerous other tribes - they will be a major contributant to any world war, i'd expect sides to be picked fairly soon.

Fray - The old stomping ground of k65 and 66 have been inhabbited by this bunch. With rugs jumping to them, will that give them a confidence boost or merely make them a target? In my opinion, their OD is a little dissapointing. 130% behind 4ZL? With a significant member advantage is bound to have been noted by anyone considering a challenge -nonetheless, a formidable opponent im sure. Expansion shouldn't be difficult as k56 is practically un occupied.

Motive - Dissapointed with these guys. If their high points and low members make them "L33t", what does their OD say about them? However, their average points is undeniably impressive. When it comes to a war though, low members means it only requires a couple of week links and the tribe will collapse. In terms of expansion, they're surrounded. Love, VVV, RP and 4ZL? All make nasty opponents, watch that space. A long way to go before they reach 1st or 2nd though.

*SnM* - well they're the outspawn of dirty, right? Well, again, they've been discussed to death everywhere i've been. We know they appear good, lets see if they are. Dominating one continent, where are they going to expand and what relations they have with other tribes will decide what happens to them.

DA - High points, high members. In wars, communication will be a problem. Dominating a k yet i don't see any room for expansion for these guys. Tough cookie to break judging by the density of their villages, yet they're somewhat at a stalemate. Not going anywhere in my opinion.

-Nyx- - looking at their profile page makes me dislike them. Anyone who displays their allies on a profile means they're braging or permitting a warning. Nonetheless, dominating north east, with vast amounts of room for expansion. Poor OD for where they are and considering the amount of room they have, which looks to me like they're a little timid.

Love - I like these guys, profile makes me chuckle. How serious they are though, is another matter. With the member list recently going upwards, will they settle in? Fairly surrounded, so it looks like a war with motive, ???? or freemen is inevitable. Good OD though, although judging by their defensive OD being surrounded isn't too much of a problem.

Bored - well it's them and Fray on the southern rim. Something tells me i read about these two warring, but i never pay attention to the forum dribs and drabs of information anyway. Again, a lot of members. However, due to the lack of threats i don't believe this will be a problem as i'd imagine they have a lot of time before they have to fight a big war.

???? - a war between them and love/-nyx- is seeming inevitable, with both owning coniderable chunks of their territory. However, expansion to the north west and east shouldn't be a problem should they need to sit back and regroup. A nice tactical position on the map. Impressive OD too, looks like they don't mind people invading!

THC - i like their profile picture, but thats about where it ends for the profile. On the eastern rim with no real challengers, i expect these to rise to a peak where they'll reach some serious competition and fall.

Well, thats my evaluation based on limited knowledge of the top 10. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

who r u in game ?
emoticon-00112-wondering.gif

secret. you will know soon... i dont even know yours... [why the interest?]

Well when you get our leadership right your opinion will count, until then please stop...lol. I personally take all opinions into count. And i base the opinion on my own opinion and the others opinion. If its good,i will roll with it. But please try to refrain from commenting on someone you dont know and something you know nothing about. If Leadership failed we wouldnt still be here. I Mean, its not like were hugging or anything :D or are we?

let them be.. anyways... there should be more words for them to eat as soon as we succeed through time... =)

DeletedUser91782

I do know, Because half of the tribe are just afraid of being nobled when they leave, Thats why they dont leave, I know because Ive had a spy in smurfs before and I still have one now. Plus, I know a lot about your leadership, Both of the two old smurf leaders, Couldnt run the tribe properly, so they merged with you. And I would call that hugging. Yeah? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

secret. you will know soon... i dont even know yours... [why the interest?]

let them be.. anyways... there should be more words for them to eat as soon as we succeed through time... =)

well if its like that then u dont need to keep it as a secret. im afraid to be attacked so i cant tell u my ign :(

DeletedUser98709

Motive - Dissapointed with these guys. If their high points and low members make them "L33t", what does their OD say about them? However, their average points is undeniably impressive. When it comes to a war though, low members means it only requires a couple of week links and the tribe will collapse. In terms of expansion, they're surrounded. Love, VVV, RP and 4ZL? All make nasty opponents, watch that space. A long way to go before they reach 1st or 2nd though.

RP and VVV don't seems like "nasty opponents" to me.

DeletedUser62294

1. 4ZL? ---- I for one am happy to see them still on this world and not just gone to the winds. I'm hoping they can liven things up with a few wars in their area. Big name wars of course I know their members have the skills so why not use them. Question is who? Which will answer the question where they will expand. Don't see these guys going anywhere.

2. Fray---- I must start off with I do not know much about them perhaps some left overs of AoD and some other tribe? Again not completely sure. In their area a war with someone is in the future perhaps Bored or *SnM*. They still have an outlet to the rim to grow so they seem ok for now....Upon further research I recognize a few of their names and they have some solid players they just need to get rid of some dead weight.

3. Motive--- Motive motive motive oh how I've missed you guys. Especially you Evil-git working with you on w41 was well an experience. You guys seem to be playing the same way as you did their staying away from big wars and steadily growing. Question is will you guys have learned from w41 and be more offensive or sit back on the defensive? But so far good job would like to see you have a nice big war.

4. *SnM*----These guys are all the better for not having Chase X as their leader anymore. A leader such as her ends in one thing trouble. I recognize many of their names majority of them from Size! on w41 like gtrot :p oh fun times fighting you guys. Decent tribe location could be better they must have a war against another one of the larger tribes to break out but who will they choose?

5. DA ---- Another tribe I don't know much about and they don't seem to be doing to much. No big wars that I know of and seem to be content with that. Their growth like *SnM* has become limited and they need a war to break them out. Perhaps going south to the remnants of Danger. They could also stand to lose a few members.

Come back later for the rest of the top 10 as I do them in incremenets or whenever I have time/bored enough to do them.

DeletedUser98709

Oh god, not you again! :p

At least is not another one of those Motive hating comments :D

DeletedUser

I do know, Because half of the tribe are just afraid of being nobled when they leave, Thats why they dont leave, I know because Ive had a spy in smurfs before and I still have one now. Plus, I know a lot about your leadership, Both of the two old smurf leaders, Couldnt run the tribe properly, so they merged with you. And I would call that hugging. Yeah? :icon_confused:

You have a spy??? in SMURFS!!!!! Grats? Luckily Were Bored so wont realy affect us much:icon_confused: I can only presume you was one of the Barb nobling sim city players that was kicked? We seem to get alot of them commenting on our tribe.

And i like how you say old leadership....because thats what it is. I mean...if its old...leave it. Would you play sim city 1 if theres a sim city 4?

Past is past. Smurfs and Safe was always going merge. It was planned from day 1. But if you call that hugging. Isnt that what every single tribe has done so far? 4zL, DA, SnM,Fray...all tribes merge in some shape or form. Just shows your lack of expirience for the game really.

Please? Dont comment on stuff you dont know...again...

Feel free to give me your In game name.

Mine is Please?
Other Duke is Biteme12

DeletedUser

Well if i can, why not ? :)

Still didnt answer on my question, who are you ig ?

DeletedUser91782

Well when you get our leadership right your opinion will count, until then please stop...lol.

I personally take all opinions into count. And i base the opinion on my own opinion and the others opinion.

These two quotes contradict eachother, First you say My opinion into account, Then you say you take all? How does that work exactly? Amazing logic you have there for a leader

DeletedUser

doesnt say such thing you idiot. You are really a piece of work. Ill explain again...just for you. You was wrong on our leadership. So your opinion didnt count because your so called guestimate on our leadership was wrong.

All opinions in my tribe. Not some dim witted person on the externals, since you aimed it at my tribe...i figured you would be smart enough to realise that quote was aimed....at my tribe.?
I take all opinions in my tribe into account and base the opinions on my own opinion. How hard is that to understand really....

Anything else?

Still waiting for your ingame name

matt rider

RP and VVV don't seems like "nasty opponents" to me.

Why not? Seemingly, they've come out of nowhere and rose into the top 20. To me, that makes the impressive. Also, they have an academy tribe, a further 700k points and 50 odd members. All them launching fakes at one tribe in co ordination with another could cause havoc.