13 |NewG
14 Zeus
15 Black
16 DBD
17 -TP-
18 Rage
19 Shadow
20 Nobody

to early to tell but i bet money on it 70% will not be there when nobles are out and that SARS! will be in the top 20 soon and stay there :icon_razz:

DeletedUser57711

so has H~E and there 5 allies and 5 naps on Psycho :lol:

DeletedUser

1 IH
2 Hush!
3 Decoys
4 RUN!
5 SPARTA
6 JoKeR
7 BYE
8 H~E
9 V!rus
10 KAZAKI
11 Dave
12 N|E
13 |NewG
14 Zeus
15 Black
16 DBD
17 -TP-
18 Rage
19 Shadow
20 Nobody

to early to tell but i bet money on it 70% will not be there when nobles are out and that SARS! will be in the top 20 soon and stay there :icon_razz:

Gotta agree with that!

DeletedUser

i think Rage and |NewG will be there when nobles are out. Both seem decent, as far as the rest, ive gotta say no. most are mass recruiters anyway. especially SPARTA o_O got to be te biggest noob tribe, although H~E not far behind them now xD

DeletedUser

also someone want to get blueway in here from 54 :( his continent discussions were the best

DeletedUser

This thread is pointless at this time... just another troll :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This thread is not pointless. BP finished 2 days ago i think... so tribes will be going up and down for the next week when members start getting farmed allowing the more organised tribes to the top 20.

Also I wanted to be the first to start this thread :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Give BRATs a few days and we will be top 10, these guys suck

DeletedUser54677

An interesting thought, to be sure. What makes you so certain?

Not that I doubt my own capabilities, just curious that someone would place such a bet so early. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser57711

An interesting thought, to be sure. What makes you so certain?

Not that I doubt my own capabilities, just curious that someone would place such a bet so early. :icon_redface:

because i know some of your group from past worlds played with some under a different name. and for what is in the top 20 now and what is just behind it and the late starters your tribe will be there. sure i have played with you in one world as well

DeletedUser

because i know some of your group from past worlds played with some under a different name. and for what is in the top 20 now and what is just behind it and the late starters your tribe will be there. sure i have played with you in one world as well

weren't you in Mercs! in w32 or something? could've sworn i saw you around there before.... :icon_confused:

anyway, i definitely agree that if current growth rates keep up SARS should reach top 20 rather easy so far.

/laughs at the family tribe currently leading K45

DeletedUser

Sars picked a rather active k. BP is still in effect over most of it. I say 2 weeks and we break top 15

DeletedUser

1 IH
2 Hush!
3 Decoys
4 RUN!
5 SPARTA
6 JoKeR
7 BYE
8 H~E
9 V!rus
10 KAZAKI
11 Dave
12 N|E
13 |NewG
14 Zeus
15 Black
16 DBD
17 -TP-
18 Rage
19 Shadow
20 Nobody

^all of these are no good , wont be there in the next months

DeletedUser

to say none will be there is wrong maybe 1 or 2 will but not most of them theres always one who push thru however i give them 6months tops

DeletedUser

Probably 2-4 will stay with their awesome skills of recruiting everyone in the K.