Top 20 Tribes Discussion

DeletedUser

Able*

Well, it's still early on, so we'll see. About 70% of tribes will have crumbled and reformed within the first month of the game, that first major war probably won't be until month two.

I agree that we have a bunch of newbs in our tribe, I won't deny that. But someone needs to help them out, no? Newbs can be turned into good players, EVERYONE was a newb at some point. They just now choose to sit of their high horses and inflate their egos.

DeletedUser

Well you need to pull your'e act together fast, and start watching out for pointwhores in your tribe, a bit of advice there, and are you becoming a teaching tribe, that is what you say you are doing, but remember you need some good players to train up teh nubz

DeletedUser

I think some tribes among the 20 highest scores can have a future, but that only time will answer us. I think too early to make any statement on the matter. So stay right here ^ ^

bugcommander

Ohh I am tempted to give you a go joe :p, but I will be nice, like i say I actually still do like you. You do know my main goal here tho right?

Just taking a stab at it but i am guessing too outlast me on this world.

DeletedUser

Just taking a stab at it but i am guessing too outlast me on this world.

I got to post on this as buggie here doesnt know whom i actually am, but i was in one of his funny tribes here not long ago. Dude isnt all that. I even had him on my friends list and i watched all his online times, as the guys in Psycho will tell you i rarely sleep.

By the way thanks buggie for helping me learn you, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can mes has more medz now

DeletedUser

Well, I am still pushing leadership to kick more people, I have gotten them to cut of the cancer of the academy and we will be turning them into what they should of been in the first place: Our personal collection of farms.

I also got them to remove the noob Da Awesome Bomb and put into place a leader that is atleast a lot less of a noob the Da Awesome Bomb and who has a grasp over the english language.

I also know that our tribe does need to pull together and get it's act shaped up, I admit we're not the perfect tribe and yes we seem like a bunch of nubs. But I am seeking to work with those who are experienced liek I in the tribe to get us into right proper shape. I also know we're in the core of the world where a tribe like us can be eaten up very easily. I'm not blind.

bugcommander

I got to post on this as buggie here doesnt know whom i actually am, but i was in one of his funny tribes here not long ago. Dude isnt all that. I even had him on my friends list and i watched all his online times, as the guys in Psycho will tell you i rarely sleep.

By the way thanks buggie for helping me learn you, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can mes has more medz now

I never claimed to be all that just that several of the tribes i have been in leadership or played in have been succesful. Good luck finding my online times as they vary and i coplay. Anyways good luck in studying me hope you will learn a bit more

and ah chase thats so sweet i will be awaiting you in my home k come for some milk and cookies

DeletedUser

*Bump*

Oops sorry I was looking for DrM00 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

In my opinion, IH and N|E dont look too bad. low member count, decent average. i only recognize fordy in either of them though, lol.