Top 20 Tribes Discussion

DeletedUser57711

Sars picked a rather active k. BP is still in effect over most of it. I say 2 weeks and we break top 15

Yeah very much so where some of you are is where i am but i am closer to the k55 border. but you will top 15 easy just whatever tribes will be there with you is the question yet to be answered :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I suffer from insomnia :icon_eek:

good luck people :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

looks interesting 55-65-66-56. im keeping my eye on that area for a while

DeletedUser

can i borrow your crystal ball or can you give me the lottery numbers

DeletedUser

Psycho has some great players and definitly have great OD, and for all you people who think OD does not matter early on...it does, it shows people showing great intrest in taking down everyone near them to control thier area. Instead of most of the top 20 allying and hugging everyone in sight.

DeletedUser

Psycho has some great players and definitly have great OD, and for all you people who think OD does not matter early on...it does, it shows people showing great intrest in taking down everyone near them to control thier area. Instead of most of the top 20 allying and hugging everyone in sight.

It slows their growth down, which is bad.

DeletedUser

1 IH
2 Hush!
3 Decoys
4 RUN!
5 SPARTA
6 JoKeR
7 BYE
8 H~E
9 V!rus
10 KAZAKI
11 Dave
12 N|E
13 |NewG
14 Zeus
15 Black
16 DBD
17 -TP-
18 Rage
19 Shadow
20 Nobody

^all of these are no good , wont be there in the next months

Have to agree there, most likely mass recruiting tribes that have got lucky with members joining. Plus they're all on top of each other, slowing the growth around them, and zise zersa.. SARS, totally agree with warmad, I know the potential that lies within, will certainly be a tribe to watch, but, there will be others :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, my tribe DBD is getting wiped into shape my yours truly, I have made them cut 20+ members already and more cuts will be done, I also got rid of our old, noob of a leader replacing him with someone who is competent and organized.

While we are setting up an academy tribe, it won't last, farms will be had.

DeletedUser

Well, my tribe DBD is getting wiped into shape my yours truly, I have made them cut 20+ members already and more cuts will be done, I also got rid of our old, noob of a leader replacing him with someone who is competent and organized.

Hope this time your tribe and academy tribe do better then what they did in W50. :icon_smile:
Don't complain again on the forums if/when your tribe starts to get nobled. :lol::icon_wink:

bugcommander

please i have seen all of your forums and it doesnt look like anyone in DBD has any idea what they are doing. Great that you cut 20 members but you may want to teach some of your members that D units dont work as offense and that if someone is attacking you with scouts doesnt mean they are a pointwhore

DeletedUser

please i have seen all of your forums and it doesnt look like anyone in DBD has any idea what they are doing. Great that you cut 20 members but you may want to teach some of your members that D units dont work as offense and that if someone is attacking you with scouts doesnt mean they are a pointwhore

All DBD do us mass recruit all members with nothing that why they join and then beg for help

DeletedUser

Super, if you're talking about Global, I left that long time ago, but then got backstabbed by claresaver, but w/e.

Oh I know that tribes with Academies are jokes, I've been trying to get them to abolish it. And I will, most likely changing it into our personal collection of farms who haven't turned that lovely shade of gray yet.

DeletedUser

Traitor Joe I am hoping that you are leading Hoe ;) and didn't feel the need to bring AB along for this ride. Although i know someone who sure hopes that you did.

DeletedUser

It slows their growth down, which is bad.

It don't slow your growth when your making farms to replace what you have lost and then some. I prefer not to huggle my neighbors and make them farms for future growth.

bugcommander

Traitor Joe I am hoping that you are leading Hoe ;) and didn't feel the need to bring AB along for this ride. Although i know someone who sure hopes that you did.

I am just the humble contact person nothing more nothing less and dont worry AB isnt along for this ride he is content with eating the NW of world 53. Though you may find that in our lineup there are some players that are just as good as any in Drama atm

DeletedUser

Ohh I am tempted to give you a go joe :p, but I will be nice, like i say I actually still do like you. You do know my main goal here tho right?

DeletedUser

Super, if you're talking about Global, I left that long time ago, but then got backstabbed by claresaver, but w/e.

Oh I know that tribes with Academies are jokes, I've been trying to get them to abolish it. And I will, most likely changing it into our personal collection of farms who haven't turned that lovely shade of gray yet.

To be honest, The best players in the world wouldn't be abel to "Whip" DBD in shape.

You guys decleared on us on day one, lol. And yet, not one of my members have yet to be cleared by you guys. Some of which are completly surrounded by you guys.