Drama vs. TOS (let the flaming begin)

• Thread starter DeletedUser20939
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Excuse me?? That's unacceptable

Canada becoming a real country? Yes it is. It is unacceptable :lol:. BTW I think you misspelled impossible sir, but I guess they have a chance if a Moose runs for President, a Polar Bear Vice President and then a bunch of hockey pucks for Congress. Only if snow and ice could fight you guys would be the number 1 tribe in the world :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Canada becoming a real country? Yes it is. It is unacceptable :lol:. BTW I think you misspelled impossible sir, but I guess they have a chance if a Moose runs for President, a Polar Bear Vice President and then a bunch of hockey pucks for Congress. Only if snow and ice could fight you guys would be the number 1 tribe in the world :icon_twisted:

With that. you just started round 2. I was going to wait, but meh all my cat nukes are built and ready, not sure if you got your cats ready yet. I am not waiting any longer :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Pfffft, if I wanted a kiss I'd ask Rednecks. Whoever said Round 1 was done sir? All you did was throw a couple slaps like my sister lol

DeletedUser

I figure round 1 was done when you started cursing at my cat nukes

DeletedUser

Damn! I missed most of the early fun :(

People please continue, the fun time is just started. :)

DeletedUser

That's hurting you dont want 1 Vs 1 me :icon_cry:

Fine me and Steven will go at round 2 then. best of 7 series im leading 1 nothing :icon_razz:

If only you knew, Drama! is full of Drama!. im surprised were still alive. We are like the days of our lives :p

haha well i figured you and stevie were already having a 1v1 so didnt want to get in the way, thats why i didnt send anymore nukes at ya :p
plus LRD is closer to my size.

DeletedUser

I did lose.
No excuses, just the reasoning behind it.

glad to see your still alive you dutty frenchman :icon_wink:

i understand why you quit though and dont hold it against you, i think alot of people would have tbh, TW is easy when you have the sitters or co players to help when under attack but in a tribe of 12 people its impossible to get sitters for the most part and the feeling of sitting there for 12 hours straight and tagging is not a fun one when you get tired and cant find a sitter. so me personally, nothing against what you did, dissapointed ofc but it happens and will happen again in the future am sure to many different accounts in many different tribes. plus you know you have to live the rest of your life being a frenchman:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lmao, you have no idea how accurate you are. This tribe was on the verge of falling apart when I first joined it. But yeah, I was fortunate to get put in this position of leading this fine crew.

PA, get your lips off my ass! :lol:

To be honest I think most thought it would fall apart when you took over, I know I did. So, congrats on keeping the tribe together. That is no small task in any tribe, especially when the challenges and excitement aren't there. I have been in similar positions, but in the end my tribe didn't hold up for the long haul...

DeletedUser

I can do both, but it is hard to stay awake for too many days/nights to defend properly when there is no co and sitters are a hard find.

It was pretty easy tbh, besides all those fakes that UK and the crappy eastern members of Drama launched. :icon_wink:

Actualy, it was just under 9k, but I inflated it so members from drama thought they had met their goals of 10 - 40k :lol:

2ry6lvd.png

That was the actual target, I hope we reached it :lol:

DeletedUser

haha well i figured you and stevie were already having a 1v1 so didnt want to get in the way, thats why i didnt send anymore nukes at ya :p
plus LRD is closer to my size.

Size means nothing, i could take you

DeletedUser

For the last damn time kitty,. Get your mind out of the gutter. Grow up already

DeletedUser20939

Size means nothing, i could take you

depends how big the size difference is and the quality of the players, if the bigger one is equal in quality it should always win, so size does mean everything

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: TOS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 245
Side 2: 95
Difference: 150

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,368,985
Side 2: 870,945
Difference: 1,498,040

chart

DeletedUser

Red, please post real stats, the side 2 conquers didn't really changed since the last time you posted stats, which was 3 days ago :icon_eek:

EDIT - actually they didn't changed for said tribe since P0iz0n posted them, 5 days ago :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

depends how big the size difference is and the quality of the players, if the bigger one is equal in quality it should always win, so size does mean everything

Well undecided is 1.3 million more points then me. im pretty sure i could take him. Thanks to my D whoring ways :icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.