Drama vs. TOS (let the flaming begin)

• Thread starter DeletedUser20939
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser95878

Red, please post real stats, the side 2 conquers didn't really changed since the last time you posted stats, which was 3 days ago :icon_eek:

EDIT - actually they didn't changed for said tribe since P0iz0n posted them, 5 days ago :eek:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: TOS

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 1
Difference: 60

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: TOS

Timeframe: 17/04/2011 00:00:00 to 17/04/2011 20:57:03

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 0
Difference: 50

chart
[/spoil]

Well they capped one in the last 24 hours... Maybe that counts?

greenmonsta

depends how big the size difference is and the quality of the players, if the bigger one is equal in quality it should always win, so size does mean everything

In my experience, if a player is actually skilled and doesn't just rely on scripts for everything, they should be able to take down a player twice their size without much trouble.

DeletedUser

I want to beat shango into submission. He backed out of the last 1v1 he 'threatened' me with :lol:

? say what, were you in dreamland on acid when that happened :icon_razz: you couldnt even take a hooker so jog on lil man

Well undecided is 1.3 million more points then me. im pretty sure i could take him. Thanks to my D whoring ways :icon_redface:

in a straight up 1v1 with no sitting and no co players no outside support or anything like that you wouldnt stand a chance, dont wanna sound big headed but you really wouldnt :p you might be a good player but i feel as though i give any player a run for there money and depending on my activity even beat them.

Come At me BRO! :p

you come at me first :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

in a straight up 1v1 with no sitting and no co players no outside support or anything like that you wouldnt stand a chance, dont wanna sound big headed but you really wouldnt :p you might be a good player but i feel as though i give any player a run for there money and depending on my activity even beat them.

Seeing as im currently unemployed, i have all the time in the world if i wanted to. So my activity can be through the roof at times if wars get heated

DeletedUser

ha a good advantage to have, i only work two days a week at the moment aswell due to some earthquake in japan or summin so i get plenty of time to play to, my problem is i get bored though. being attacked helps as it means theres always something to do i guess

DeletedUser

shango woke up homeless :lol: really pisses me off as now claims are gone and the cross nobling will begin :icon_cry:

for anyone that cross nobles me amma cat your face off

greenmonsta

? say what, were you in dreamland on acid when that happened :icon_razz: you couldnt even take a hooker so jog on lil man

Almost everyone in Time I've spoken to has told me you're not that good of a player, I'm sure I can take you easy. And it was before you joined nooble and after you left static. You threatened to fight me and I said I would make it a 1v1, you chickened out and threatened to join Allos? instead.

DeletedUser

Almost everyone in Time I've spoken to has told me you're not that good of a player.

Almost everyone I have spoken to has told me you're a terrible player/leader and just like to pretend you are some master manipulator who always likes to know everything when really you know nothing, your rep ain't great either my dude. :icon_wink:

greenmonsta

Almost everyone I have spoken to has told me you're a terrible player/leader and just like to pretend you are some master manipulator who always likes to know everything when really you know nothing, your rep ain't great either my dude. :icon_wink:

Yeah but you have no first-hand experience, so your opinion doesn't count.

DeletedUser

Almost everyone in Time I've spoken to has told me you're not that good of a player, I'm sure I can take you easy. And it was before you joined nooble and after you left static. You threatened to fight me and I said I would make it a 1v1, you chickened out and threatened to join Allos? instead.

haha lol, think the words you are looking for is a lazy player. as far as Time are concerned there just peeved at me still because i sanchezzed them lmao(my bad i know, thought i was ready to come back and play tw, attacked some turks and abused there country, they sent like 3-4k at me and i decided pub or TW, needless to say the beer won, next day had a hangover didnt login, then it had been 2 days since i logged in so i just didnt bother lmao) i didnt threaten to fight you either, think the words were along the lines of your a nub and i can rim you anytime i like. you think you can take me then your account is still here, why dont you step out of that u bend you live in and put your ego where you mouth is as i will happily destroy you anytime

ha lmao, he was in your tribe for about a week and left because you simply suck as a leader....... i joined the world to play in a tribe led by you as you said it would be the most fun tribe i could be in,i didnt last very long and had to leave due to you being the worst leader i have seen. hard to follow someone you know cant do the job properly, your leading style sucks. none of your tribe listen to you, they all think your a clown. you try to take credit for work other people have done. stevie was also in your tribe and left because you suck, nicki too. the only skill you have (if you can call it a skill) is the ability to talk utter crap day after day after day and actually believe the drivel that comes from your mouth

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you read my post you would see that I said people I had spoken to which means I wasn't saying it was my opinion (although it is but that's beside the point), It was the opinion of players who have played with and against you.

greenmonsta

If you read my post you would see that I said people I had spoken to which means I wasn't saying it was my opinion (although it is but that's beside the point), It was the opinion of players who have played with and against you.

Well the important ones still like me, thats all I care about :)

And shango, you're not very good at trolling. Spouting insults like that just shows how pathetic you are tbh.

DeletedUser

Well the important ones still like me, thats all I care about :)

And shango, you're not very good at trolling. Spouting insults like that just shows how pathetic you are tbh.

there not insults greeny, i know you aint the smartest guy in the world but i thought even you could take criticism :lol:
not trolling either, simply replying to your deluded comment about how you feel as though you could beat me, so in a thread about war you bring up the point you think you can beat me......... suggest you go read up the definition of trolling, maybe when ya done go like bake some egss:icon_razz:

AusKilla

In a straight up 1 vs 1 in those conditions, There is only 1 player on this world who could beat me.. Even then it would end in a stalemate imo.. Just sayin..

Status
Not open for further replies.