TSL/Skill?/Anarky Situation.

DeletedUser

You laugh now, but we will soon rule the world. Soon ANARKY will disband because of our attacks, TSL and Skill will just delete because they know they can't win against us. :icon_twisted:

PurePowerGames

You laugh now, but we will soon rule the world. Soon ANARKY will disband because of our attacks, TSL and Skill will just delete because they know they can't win against us. :icon_twisted:

Please take three steps away from the bong...

DeletedUser89420

so dom, you are saying anarky will disband and TSL and skill will hit delete... why the different outcomes....:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

chachi, open you guys have something to do about it....:icon_twisted: tell us... you are part of this plot

DeletedUser84663

I told everyone before... skill will be deleting shortly after ANARKY does!

DeletedUser

idno about you chachi but im actually looking forward to deleting - and then watch the mad rush for all the barbs :p

DeletedUser92705

aslong as Anarcy fights back or exsists skill like to be an allied to TSL.

and maybe once Anarcy died they Family Tribes TSL and Skill would become enemys. i think W46 is getting boring.

and since with the merge TSB to TSL this (noob war) were i nobled in an week or 2 weeks more TSL villages then ther full tribe over months hehe

since this merge its getting more boring. since TSL skill are very familary they should merge and close this world asap

500 and Anarcy Rage not counting against this big tribe.

DeletedUser

Have you read this thread leo?

Skill? and Anarky are merging...

TSL will fight their combined powers

DeletedUser

It seems as if it has begun! A new tribe named Candy! has appeared... created by Mephisto.

DeletedUser

Why are you so pissed off at your old tribe can I ask?

I guess its hard to judge emotions over the Internet but nothing in my above post suggested I was pi**ed off.

Its just a bit weird how TSL's leadership constantly portrays the tribe as being a cut above the rest of the world, however, the tribe has never been in a war thats lasted longer than a couple of months without merging at the end of it (or taking in a substantial amount of members from the "Enemy" tribe.)

Oh and Open. I do hope you're not going on about our disagreement where you kicked me out of the tribe for not participating in tribal efforts even though 75% of my defense was on the frontlines of TSL whilst 90% of my offensive villages had been merged into Ragephizit and you was unhappy that I couldn't contribute any nukes from my account, if you are however, this isn't the place to be discussing that situation, however if you wish to have a private discussion about it I'm more than willing to do so. However I suspect just like last time you'll become very ignorant and throw your toys out of your pram?

P.s ^^ SA, my emotions in this post are calm however due to my disliking of Open I'm coming across quite hostile.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

GHost cut it out, i think the world it is tired to hear that TSL never fought in a real war..bla bla bla..
Ok, so we are hansome, and we convince other people from other tribes to merge with us....
How you wish....
Please remember that TSL gave you a chance , the second one will be no more....

DeletedUser

Ghost you must remember that TSL gave you a second chance even though you had betrayed us.......

DeletedUser

Ghost you must remember that TSL gave you a second chance even though you had betrayed us.......

Oh please be kind enough to message me explaining how exactly I betrayed TSL?
Opty this is a famous quote from TSL
"Red dots = food" surely it should be "Red dots = fresh blood we can recruit into our tribe!!! Yay hugz!"