tribe reviews

DeletedUser

Can someon redo a review on ~D.W~ (Demon Warriors)

I am in that tribe and we now only have 45 members... we have done well to weed out the weak guys and will now expand into other continents...

- no more academy either...

DeletedUser

and now our "village whore" tampara left to Motive, then to Fremen... he's not very loyal and quite honestly i don't know why Fremen would want someone like that....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can someon redo a review on ~D.W~ (Demon Warriors)

I am in that tribe and we now only have 45 members... we have done well to weed out the weak guys and will now expand into other continents...

- no more academy either...

To bastardize one of your most recent quotes
who cares about reviewing other tribes
especially one which actually has 49 members instead of the advertised 45 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

and now our "village whore" tampara left to Motive, then to Fremen... he's not very loyal and quite honestly i don't know why Fremen would want someone like that....

We know Tampara better than you.. Maybe you should see his OD before calling him a point whore. Stop crying just because you lost him.

DeletedUser

We know Tampara better than you.. Maybe you should see his OD before calling him a point whore. Stop crying just because you lost him.

i was quoting a review... dont post on a topic before you read the first post.

DeletedUser

To bastardize one of your most recent quotes
especially one which actually has 49 members instead of the advertised 45 :icon_rolleyes:

yes, ???? played their dirty tricks on our ally .DP. and so now we have recruited a few of .DP.s members... and i said"other tribes" they can review mine, not others, cause we are that cool.

- you are in 4zl? and since you might go to war with ???? you should know that ???? is very tricky... they are cheap and i don't know a tribe that would ally them if they knew how ???? screws everyone...

DeletedUser

well... ???? is a tribe full of nasty tricks... first they got a nap with .DP. then stacked front lines and declared war... then they got the leader to mail everyone that the tribe was sinking... so the 2 leaders jumped ship to ???? and then, ~D.W~ starts recruiting ex-DP and the ???? says, don't recruit them they are refugees, if this is so quinn and zordo two leaders that jumped ship are also refugees in ????, so they are on my bad side overall if i was in 4zl? i would attack them because most their members don't seem loyal enough to stay for a war with #1 in world...

DeletedUser54064

well... ???? is a tribe full of nasty tricks... first they got a nap with .DP. then stacked front lines and declared war... then they got the leader to mail everyone that the tribe was sinking... so the 2 leaders jumped ship to ???? and then, ~D.W~ starts recruiting ex-DP and the ???? says, don't recruit them they are refugees, if this is so quinn and zordo two leaders that jumped ship are also refugees in ????, so they are on my bad side overall if i was in 4zl? i would attack them because most their members don't seem loyal enough to stay for a war with #1 in world...

Your PnP is the worst I've come across in a while, can you please stop the whining on the public, I am sure your speeches in regards to the loyalty of ???? members and the deceit shown by the leaders will not trigger any aggression whatsoever. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Your PnP is the worst I've come across in a while, can you please stop the whining on the public, I am sure your speeches in regards to the loyalty of ???? members and the deceit shown by the leaders will not trigger any aggression whatsoever. :icon_rolleyes:

he asked me to detail more and so i did. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Some leaders they are if they jump ship being told their tribe is sinking. Just saying. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Some leaders they are if they jump ship being told their tribe is sinking. Just saying. :icon_wink:

exactly, and ???? is happy knowing they have these players in this tribe... it just shows that they seem to be care free enough to let such bad leaders into this tribe... they just want in for the points... and they are practically scaring .DP. into joining them...

"apparantly they have some "agreement" with 4zl? and for them it means safe, for 4zl? it means stack front lines and invade(maybe it doesn't, but it so easily could...4zl? could take advantgae, but I don't know much about them...)" - just weird how ???? play so many tricks yet leave themselves open to them... all i know is ~D.W~ won't fall to ????'s tricks cause we are hearing and learning from ex-.DP.s experiences

another thing to hate about quin and zordo: they would kick members for bs reasons, then noble their strong villages... terrible leadership and crappy players...

what wars are 4zl in?

DeletedUser98396

exactly, and ???? is happy knowing they have these players in this tribe... it just shows that someone could maybe stab back as they seem to be care free enough to maybe let someone play a trick

"apparantly they have some "agreement" with 4zl? and for them it means safe, for 4zl? it means stack front lines and invade(maybe it doesn't, but it so easily could...4zl? could take advantgae, but I don't know much about them...)" what wars are they in?

If ???? do have an agreement with 4ZL? which i doubt, its for strategic purposes, 4ZL? don't want to have to fight a war in K53 on two sides and if 4ZL? do the rest will eventually join in on the fun.

DeletedUser

If they do have an agreement with 4ZL? which i doubt, its for strategic purposes, they don't want to have to fight a war in K53 on two sides and if they do the rest will eventually join in on the fun.

sorry, lost your train of thought there... "they,they,they" please use tribe names...

DeletedUser

Hehe.. Seems someone is bitter and misinformed.

What you have to understand is .DP. are nubs and nobled barbs (farms) all around Unknown (????) and then under nap agreement thought it was a good idea to go ahead and send two attacks on two different ???? members. Thus leaving Unknown to declare.

This is from a good source so I know this is true.

Yes Unknown stacked their frontlines (why not? They were about to declare war)
Yes they took your leadership (not bad leaders, they never wanted to lead, they were left with duke privs :p)

Anything else, please do have a moan to the opposition in-game, As many do not know much about ???? to care about your post :D

Have fun.

DeletedUser97949

Tribe tag: ????
Tribe name: The UNKNOWN

At First Glance:

Name – Fine. Not quite sure why the “unknown” bit has to be in caps.

Profile – is a bit boring. Although it says Recruiting and Diplomacy are closed, there is still a player given for both, as a sort of “just-in-case”… which would usually mean it’s not really closed, just selective. The “If only they knew” part of the picture seems a bit irrelevant.

Reputation – There are comments regarding ????’s “dirty tricks” as can be seen from this thread, and also something of how they may view points to be more important than skill… however those comments come from a tribe that should look at itself for once.

Rating: 5/10

A Glance at the Map:

As a tribe - neatly contained in two k’s. Controlling a little over 50% of both, not too clustered.

In relation to other tribes - To the west and south are tribes that have secured their positions well – such would be hard to win against. The north might be an easy path to grow, however after just one k, there would be little elsewhere to expand. To the west, ~D.W~, Love, and Fremen share their control of 2 k’s, and would probably be the best k’s to move into.

Rating: 6/10

A Glance at Stats:

OD - Good ODA. Keep it up. OD rankings should always be higher than point rankings, which they currently are.

Members – 61. Rather a lot of members, makes me wonder how strict the recruitment is. Mostly good ODA for each member, though strange how a few have no OD at all for a week or more. Low amount of barb-nobling, always a good sign.

Rating: 8/10

Suggestions:
West expansion, and make sure the recruitment really is closed. Watch out for 4zl?.

Overall Rating: 6/10

DeletedUser97949

Would like someone else to do a review on ???? as well since I am just a nub...
Also if someone could write a review for ~LORE~ I would appreciate it