tribe reviews

DeletedUser65609

well... ???? is a tribe full of nasty tricks... first they got a nap with .DP. then stacked front lines and declared war... then they got the leader to mail everyone that the tribe was sinking... so the 2 leaders jumped ship to ???? and then, ~D.W~ starts recruiting ex-DP and the ???? says, don't recruit them they are refugees, if this is so quinn and zordo two leaders that jumped ship are also refugees in ????, so they are on my bad side overall if i was in 4zl? i would attack them because most their members don't seem loyal enough to stay for a war with #1 in world...

first: currently I am an ???? member.

Now to what you have said, it seems like you want 4zl?! to declare on unknown so you can hit them from their backside and get some hopefully easy caps.

That being said, I have been attacked by unknown and I've been a member of unknown (not in D.P.) and let me just say although i do doubt a few (and i emphasize a few) of their members I am very impressed with their leaderships, and although DP and Unknown had an NAP everyone knows that the reason for NAP's is so they can be later broken. That is why most NAP's have a given amount of time that one must tell someone before it is cancelled. If it was an alliance it would be a different story.

As of now you don't have an NAP with unknown so why don't you just stack your front lines and attack them? oh thats right because you know you can't win. Why do you think tampara left you? clearly because he wasn't going to get far from him (i've seen his skill which he is quite good).

In terms of him joining motive? well that was a logical choice as it seemed that at the time motive was going to run through love and they would form a nice strong area in k 33 and 43 until 4zl?! jumped in. Jumping ship from motive was quite ungentlemanly however.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ????
Side 2:
Tribes: .DP.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 163
Side 2: 77
Difference: 86

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 8
Difference: 49

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 859,136
Side 2: 275,598
Difference: 583,538

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 328,553
Side 2: 38,300
Difference: 290,253

chart

It looks like ~D.W~ took the garbage that ???? left and will be food. by the look of the stat they took what was best from the entire tribe.

Maybe your tribe ~D.W~ is on the menu lol

DeletedUser

first: currently I am an ???? member.

In terms of him joining motive? well that was a logical choice as it seemed that at the time motive was going to run through love and they would form a nice strong area in k 33 and 43 until 4zl?! jumped in. Jumping ship from motive was quite ungentlemanly however.

so much mis information from people, but im not the only one :icon_rolleyes: ... don't insult tampara i thought he was unloyal until i knew his reasons for doing his things, now i am aware of this and i say sorry to tampara... maybe you shouldn't make assumptions just beacuse one person told you something (like i did) as it always is in TW, 90% of PnP is always wrong and then people just spread the wrong stuff more... that's all that happens

DeletedUser

Hehe.. Seems someone is bitter and misinformed.

What you have to understand is .DP. are nubs and nobled barbs (farms) all around Unknown (????) and then under nap agreement thought it was a good idea to go ahead and send two attacks on two different ???? members. Thus leaving Unknown to declare.

This is from a good source so I know this is true.

Yes Unknown stacked their frontlines (why not? They were about to declare war)
Yes they took your leadership (not bad leaders, they never wanted to lead, they were left with duke privs :p)

Anything else, please do have a moan to the opposition in-game, As many do not know much about ???? to care about your post :D

Have fun.

^^ *just sayin* I am not in .DP. and never was, try reading my signature
and i was misinformed... that what happens with PnP in TW... not saying this is wrong, but their is a chance it is too.... *just sayin*

DeletedUser

well... ???? is a tribe full of nasty tricks... first they got a nap with .DP. then stacked front lines and declared war... then they got the leader to mail everyone that the tribe was sinking... so the 2 leaders jumped ship to ???? and then, ~D.W~ starts recruiting ex-DP and the ???? says, don't recruit them they are refugees, if this is so quinn and zordo two leaders that jumped ship are also refugees in ????, so they are on my bad side overall if i was in 4zl? i would attack them because most their members don't seem loyal enough to stay for a war with #1 in world...

No quite. Those moving to ???? I gues are the spoils of war. That's what happens in this game. Refugees are players that are under an op and loosing villages while entering a new tribe ...... that is not the case with those that moved to ???? or indeed most that moved to ~DW~.

Being on your bad side is cool, but play your own game and stop hinting at other tribes getting into the mix.

DeletedUser

Yes, I know that's how tw works... but what I'm trying to say is ????'s leader is smart... he/she knows how to run a tribe pretty well... I just don't like some players in ???? for being traitors... such as dominator9009...

DeletedUser

Yes, I know that's how tw works... but what I'm trying to say is ????'s leader is smart... he/she knows how to run a tribe pretty well... I just don't like some players in ???? for being traitors... such as dominator9009...

the way you look complaining about ???? is because i bet you want to be in their tribes and that why you are whining around the public forum.

DeletedUser99761

Well that is a shame.. One minute you are posting on Updated maps of your current healthy tribe spread, then in a few mails later in game, your tribe fall apart..

Had not even hit a player by this point (chuckles)

But thanks for the compliment.. ^_^

DeletedUser

Get over it!

DeletedUser

wow , ???? does have a forum presence

I thought they were meant to be Unknown

DeletedUser99761

wow , ???? does have a forum presence

I thought they were meant to be Unknown

Now and again we like to pop out for some fresh air... :)

Plus any member in Unknown talking about Unknown on external forums will get a virus in their comps.. : P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser85482

I would like to see an updated review on the tribe Chess if you guys have the time...

DeletedUser98475

Chess

Awful tribe CoA, Common name

Be interesting to see how they choose to expand, Obv Fear is the best option, but INNOV will probably try n eat them up too. Up till now they've only had 1 or 2 tests, and they've shined through. I see them failing, merging, or winning a war vs Innov :p

Advice: Change the tribe tag nd Name to:

Common- Just another tribe
Spread towards fear, but stack borders with Innov.

DeletedUser98475

ill do a basic one....

AxP
Great tribe, formally a few members tryna wait it out.

recruited good players, with lots of k63 to expand into.

Aggressive leadership, probably going to war pms. depending on the loyalty and activeness, it could swing either way.

When the time comes, they may need a merge, or to lighten up recruitment. great member counT& COA. Hopefully see them around in two months.

matt rider

So, anyone want to do a review of the top 5 tribes that you find most interesting and/or enigmatic?

DeletedUser

ill do a basic one....

AxP
Great tribe, formally a few members tryna wait it out.

recruited good players, with lots of k63 to expand into.

Aggressive leadership, probably going to war pms. depending on the loyalty and activeness, it could swing either way.

When the time comes, they may need a merge, or to lighten up recruitment. great member counT& COA. Hopefully see them around in two months.

Chief Wiggum <3