Drama! vs Static War

DeletedUser27158

I wub woo Static <3

Now stop being so defensive and play nice.

Alf Hucker

I wub woo Static <3

Now stop being so defensive and play nice.

There's a barb war going on out there. Die Antwoord is organising the Drama offensive, starting with 296|509

I love a good barb myself, I might ask if I can participate. Relocation and all that :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

There's a barb war going on out there. Die Antwoord is organising the Drama offensive, starting with 296|509

I love a good barb myself, I might ask if I can participate. Relocation and all that :p

Wow, that village looked like one of your ennoblements. A shitty village to noble, I will admit.

Alf Hucker

Wow, that village looked like one of your ennoblements. A shitty village to noble, I will admit.

Yeah thats why I nearly fell off my sofa. Getting a bashing is one thing, nobling my prospects is another :D And the self ennoblement makes it look like there might be a lot of D gone in behind, more than a few spears is too much for me to even consider fighting over it :p

DeletedUser

Yeah thats why I nearly fell off my sofa. Getting a bashing is one thing, nobling my prospects is another :D And the self ennoblement makes it look like there might be a lot of D gone in behind, more than a few spears is too much for me to even consider fighting over it :p

I like how you bash someone, while bashing yourself. True sprit right there :icon_razz:

geomikajak

we haven't even op'ed anyone yet. we've done nothing to eliminate their best and i doubt anyone would expect us to yet, as it's rather a foolish tactic to hit the hardest first whilst they have the support pool of the feeble still intact :/

Some are just Nutters-:icon_twisted:

We iz too good methinks. :icon_idea:

We iz better methinks :icon_razz:

we iz too scared :S
the scale we are on now the need for whole-tribe op's is passed. you go on about da wolff but i do believe there was some variance in landing times lol.

What op'?..that little shindig Red organized was not a real op'
more Drama Underestimating their opponents :icon_eek:

We are all empty, recruiting troops is too hard for us :)

At one point Wolff had 40+ trains incoming. Almost all of them failed (yeah, we know how to snipe).
To be honest, I did expect a bit more from Drama indeed.
When we recruited ex-TOS members, I expected Static to fall pretty fast, and I was proved wrong. I blame Drama for that.

Hold the phone princess..you use Da Wolfs achievements as a example of Static greatness,
while at the same time admitting your opinion was incorrect of TOS recruitment,
and then blame Drama for Da Wolf being such a fine Defensive player???
cool story bro..need a publisher?:icon_rolleyes:

No little Alfie-no barb war here-.The Drama offensive as you call it started months ago in k52..
you have only just become part of it really now your shacked up on Rinkardo account.
Ohh-and moving in with your little sword stacks also on the Alf Hukker account..
Id be more worried about Mr Antwoord removing yours-Rinkardos and Miss Wolffs villas soon enough.
Ohh..and as a favor to your ol' p/f buddy..build Rinkys village 9722 please..:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

If you havent noticed its on the frontline, kind of makes sense to get front line noble trains, but then i would have to be talking logically wouldn't I?

bite.me

Hold the phone princess..you use Da Wolfs achievements as a example of Static greatness,
while at the same time admitting your opinion was incorrect of TOS recruitment,
and then blame Drama for Da Wolf being such a fine Defensive player???
cool story bro..need a publisher?:icon_rolleyes
Dont put words in my mouth here friend. You are talking about different things. Firstly, Static is not great at all, where have I said they are?. Secondly, Wolf being a good defender has nothing do to with fact that I overestimated Drama skill. Even Rednecks himself admitted that you havent launched a proper OP. Apparently you do have some participation and activity issues. (Not bashing or anything, world is at a stage where every tribe experiences that).

Go back to your basement, or even better - send some attacks, I'm bored. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Dont put words in my mouth here friend. You are talking about different things. Firstly, Static is not great at all, where have I said they are?. Secondly, Wolf being a good defender has nothing do to with fact that I overestimated Drama skill. Even Rednecks himself admitted that you havent launched a proper OP. Apparently you do have some participation and activity issues. (Not bashing or anything, world is at a stage where every tribe experiences that).

Go back to your basement, or even better - send some attacks, I'm bored. :icon_wink:

Well our greatness would soon wear off. Been fighting with one tribe or another all through out this world. But hopefully we will show everyone a major op that will shock the world

DeletedUser

Well our greatness would soon wear off. Been fighting with one tribe or another all through out this world. But hopefully we will show everyone a major op that will shock the world

Doing a major op that will shock the world means you need to involve good majority of Drama! which means also that there is no place for inactivity and unless STATIC goes inactive or has some inner issues, making an operation which will shock anything is questionable.

Activity wins this world.

DeletedUser20939

Doing a major op that will shock the world means you need to involve good majority of Drama! which means also that there is no place for inactivity and unless STATIC goes inactive or has some inner issues, making an operation which will shock anything is questionable.

Activity wins this world.

doesn't it win all worlds ? who is best at keeping the tribe active wins. I mean TOS, Static, Drama all had around the same amount of quality as core players so who stays active wins.

DeletedUser27158

Taking a Barb is a noble effort. Those poor villagers have no ruler, or any form of law or organization to govern them. They need us to live prosperous lifestyles and build more troops to help with the quest to own all barbs. It's a complex chain reaction that is a never fail plan for victory. :icon_wink:

AusKilla

Just because people quit doesn't mean they cannot read and post on the w53 forums... Why even say that? The eek icon belongs to you mr ajab

DeletedUser

yeah i agree with the aussie here, nothing wrong with quitting. i quit, cant be arsed. game kinda just gets boring for me tbh once you get to a certain point. would be nice to play a world with a cap on the amount of vills players can have, maybe just 200-300 then have something like you have to cat there vills to like 2k or something and they lose the village. i think i could stick around in a world like that. but anyway meh.........shango go's to smoke and play some zombies, its my new love:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Just because people quit doesn't mean they cannot read and post on the w53 forums... Why even say that? The eek icon belongs to you mr ajab

Sorry Mr AusKilla, it was more aimed at the fact it was ryp, he always said I would be the quitter etc: and it was just the shoe ended up on the other foot was all .

And oh shango don't come back, or have you even been gone? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So the conflict is still in state of nobling inactive players. I wonder what Uruz does- just enjoying the situation or deciding whether to join with STATIC or DRAMA!

doesn't it win all worlds ? who is best at keeping the tribe active wins. I mean TOS, Static, Drama all had around the same amount of quality as core players so who stays active wins.

Yes, that is all true but I mean making successful ops is problematic if there is " active quality" you are opposing. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20939

Sorry Mr AusKilla, it was more aimed at the fact it was ryp, he always said I would be the quitter etc: and it was just the shoe ended up on the other foot was all .

I always said you would quit the moment you would receive serious attacks, until you can prove me that you have received a good amount of 'serious' attacks I will keep saying that. And yes I quit earlier I am sorry I didn't have the time to proof you wrong. I already stayed longer then I ever expected to stay normally I quit before hitting the 1 million points. Thing is I want to play this game good with full focus or not at all. I can't stand it to see my acc fall because I can't be active enough.

So I didn't quit for the reasons I would said you would quit for, I know you have the time and are addicted enough to stay as long as everything goes smooth I have been at that stage before :lol: Thing is I still believe I would beat you up in a 1 on 1 with equal activity and equal size of accounts.

Plus the reason I still post is my last part of the addiction not going away.

DeletedUser

you know i have been gone numpty, you wouldnt have felt brave enough to try and steal my account otherwise would you :icon_rolleyes:

so anyway i cancelled that email change for ya and guess i will defo come back if you cant be trusted, as far as quitting go's you were going to quit after i sent a couple hundred fakes at ya that time, long ago i know but i can promise you ryp is simply too good for you. and i like ryp so quit with the smart ass comments eh