Drama! vs Static War

DeletedUser67788

Snaperay was always going to be smashed. The account was left without a player within a week preceding the start of the war.

The sitting for the account was passed between a few people, and my advice to them was to not bother investing too much time and effort into it because it is doomed. Rather, my suggestion was to just get some snipe practice and a send nukes out.

I'm not going to blame Drama for tearing into it, and I'm not going to be affected by it putting us back in the stats. Why these things turn into drawn out arguments baffles me.

DeletedUser

The cow was sleeping last week or so... Now that all part of the cow is back on track, keep an eye ;).

DeletedUser

The way I see it Static has a few good accounts that do damage, That bastrd and Zilerox for example

I know Static have some good players who are worth it to be in any top tribe, I just hope they have enough of them.

What about me? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

The cow was sleeping last week or so... Now that all part of the cow is back on track, keep an eye ;).

There is still a redneck around also. :icon_wink:

Sorry Static, I have been a little busy I will give you more attention.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 24
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 591,803
Side 2: 210,521
Difference: 381,282

chart

AusKilla

I find it interesting that in the last 48 - 72 hours. All of Static enoblements are vs Civicgod whos an inactive in the same boat as snaperay...

And to think they dumbed down stats because Drama! nobled inactives... I smell hypocrisy everywhere... Don't even get me started on which tribes "OPs" are failing here there and everywhere...

Other than the typical forum trolls we see in this thread, this war has been fun and well fought by both sides so far =)

DeletedUser

I am having a bit of fun, but Static had to scout and attack my non stacked villages :( well i guess i dodge. Please send in nobles

DeletedUser

You should read a few pages back before posting.

Perhaps you should post correct information. Anyone can tell a player is inactive when you see no troop movement and warehouses are full.

bite.me

Perhaps you should post correct information. Anyone can tell a player is inactive when you see no troop movement and warehouses are full.
So his outside def which was in LRD villages (its an assumption, maybe somewhere else) returned on its own?

bite.me

[2011.04.27. 21:43:08] Civicgod: anyone wanna noble my village out on w56?
[2011.04.27. 21:43:12] Civicgod: ( also brb 2 mins)
[2011.04.27. 21:49:23] Civicgod: yeah, well i dont have time for w56 now that static are op'in me on w53 :p

I just copied, cant be bothered to screenshot. There are 50 people in that chat who can see the same.

Perhaps you should post correct information.
Perhaps trying to make fool out of me turned against you this time?

DeletedUser

[2011.04.27. 21:43:08] Civicgod: anyone wanna noble my village out on w56?
[2011.04.27. 21:43:12] Civicgod: ( also brb 2 mins)
[2011.04.27. 21:49:23] Civicgod: yeah, well i dont have time for w56 now that static are op'in me on w53 :p

I just copied, cant be bothered to screenshot. There are 50 people in that chat who can see the same.

Perhaps trying to make fool out of me turned against you this time?

That may be true, but he lost internet, just got account back a few days ago Via some player got a text message from Civicgod. So your easy caps are not happening anymore.

Dont know why i need to explain myself. He was inactive you got easy caps, Now that there defence moving around. You come here saying "there not easy caps" "Someone is on the account" etc. lol

bite.me

That may be true, but he lost internet, just got account back a few days ago Via some player got a text message from Civicgod. So your easy caps are not happening anymore.

Dont know why i need to explain myself. He was inactive you got easy caps, Now that there defence moving around. You come here saying "there not easy caps" "Someone is on the account" etc. lol

I havent said they were not easy caps. They were. Either it was because the player on account was useless, or or because he got thousands of incomings and could not be bothered to try and figure them out - I cant know that. Of course, its commonly known that whenever someone receives more than 1k incomings on TW, internet connection is at great risk for some mysterious reason. Its not really my concern of what happened there in reality, but if someone tells me I'm posting wrong information, I'm pulling out my proof, thats all.

DeletedUser

I havent said they were not easy caps. They were. Either it was because the player on account was useless, or or because he got thousands of incomings and could not be bothered to try and figure them out - I cant know that. Of course, its commonly known that whenever someone receives more than 1k incomings on TW, internet connection is at great risk for some mysterious reason. Its not really my concern of what happened there in reality, but if someone tells me I'm posting wrong information, I'm pulling out my proof, thats all.

So many of us has receieved 1K incomings in Drama! and this is the first time it's even coming up :lol: Definatly making stuff up right?