Ex-rebelz

DeletedUser

sorry I couldn't help it :icon_razz:

and like you I was simply trying to spur some activity :icon_wink:

DeletedUser52670

wow even dante still pops his head in = D
SPQR I remember being troublesome ... don't think we ever properly warred you in TIT but I remember skirmishes before you ended up joining WWDDD?
Space Joker was the main problem from what I recall ... for both of us in the end = P

DeletedUser

I'm late to the party :[

Had to delete account because I ran out of premium, but by then Rebz had already split up.

DeletedUser

I was looking for some pictures in my laptop and found the map when Gen-X still existed and Rebelz didn't have any core Ks jet :p

DeletedUser

Oh Jakey Jakey! Haha yeah old people still pop their heads in... I haven't in over 15 months but ... HI. Seriously though, who is still playing? And WHY?! Like old worlds are so... old. I mean not that I play new ones. But when I left for good, I definitely think it was past the threshold of a world still being worth playing.

I mean, yeah. Retrospection. HINDSIGHT IS ALWAYS 20/20!

Do miss some of you crazy feckers though.

Paladin606

Some would say it's not a game worth playing at all...some would say it's the best game ever....some would say "Whats TW?"....but all should agree "winning" should be at least somewhat important when playing a game. Quitting before the end of the game doesn't make you a winner....even if your personal beliefs are "it wasn't worth playing anymore".

000206C2.gif

Dreambrothers

DeletedUser

Yeah, you... you're not even worth commenting on.

OK winner, have fun with that.

DeletedUser

Im still here just because I like to finish what I start. Besides from what I see alot of other ex rebz seem to keep coming back taking over other accounts to play for a little while longer. But Ill be here till they end it forever than Ill be done for good with this game.

DeletedUser

So what happened to JUICED? Last time I was in W23 LOOK and JUICED were still going at it.

I remember competing for ODA with USAWarmachine. Not sure if I am back to stay, but it is interesting looking at W23 again.

DeletedUser

wow even dante still pops his head in = D
SPQR I remember being troublesome ... don't think we ever properly warred you in TIT but I remember skirmishes before you ended up joining WWDDD?
Space Joker was the main problem from what I recall ... for both of us in the end = P

lol :)

DeletedUser

woah! even you still lurk around here? hey mico :) nice to see a lot of oldies still posting around

Its been a while hasn't it? I've left even before you guys went to war with NBG or was it the other tribe? lol

Well anyways I'm back in W56 trying to enjoy this game again, since uni is done all I have to focus on is exams :p

But it is nice seeing you here and still lurking here in w23 :)