Your story on W40

DeletedUser

Blatantly stole this from another World :) To get a fire you need a spark..... :icon_rolleyes:

1) What is your current ranking?
2) What keeps you motivated?
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
4) Do you play any other worlds?
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?
6) How experienced were you when you started w40?
7) What was your highest ranking?
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why?
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why?
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?
11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
12) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world?
13) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world?
14) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W40?
15) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why?
16) Do you like where the world is now?
17) Do you see this world ending any time soon?
18) Who do you believe will win this world, why?
19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Err top 90ish

Playing with people I respect, knowing the action is going to heat up soon :icon_twisted:

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?

Took it over as a shambles around the 1mil mark

Yeah kinda

Yep, I want to watch the blue line creep South and watch the excuses on the externals :icon_wink:

6) How experienced were you when you started w50?

My first world, played around on some others when bored but not seriously

Current

RUM!! Was a lot of fun and in hindsight extremely lucky to land in such a 'elite' tribe on my first world :)

In RUM!! the original Biggest Hater as a Baron was a blast, in NMS Adventurer3 is a very very solid player and a good all round bastard to bounce stuff off

Eating a chunk of PF solo was fun, looking forward to locking horns with some Kata players to test the mettle :icon_cool:

11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?

My RUM!! account at 60-70k, getting bashed by three tribes and still growing, watching the last noble of a train get killed by 14hc sent in support and keeping the villa :icon_biggrin:

Having to drop my original account because of family, calling a ceasefire when we got hit by a flash flood recently

Still being here

Playing solo don't work and protect your church zones

The Biggest Hater (original) taught me relentless :icon_twisted:

No, would much prefer RUM!! to be alive and kicking and the World would be a much changed place if it were so...

Hell no, it's 1v1 technically, a long drawn out war that inactivity will dominate more than nukes prolly

NMS will cos we are all round smexier

19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?

Err tis a hard one, prolly a solid 7 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

11th

Enjoyment of game and playing with people i would call friends

I started out on my account from day 1

A few with no commitment

Yes definatley otherwise all my game play for the last 18 months would be just a waste.

My first world

9th

Close to call but would have to be wasp. I had such good fun in that tribe and there never seemed to be internal problems. Nms a very close second.

Ive got 3 really Tiaan lubbe from nee my very first tribe. Blueskin original from wasp and hourly watchman from nms. all helped me get to grips with game and helped me whenever i needed it.

Would have to be un w40. Because of the big battle i had with them over k36/37. Its still early days for me with KATA

It would be my wasp days to try and persuade the tribe not to break up.

Making sure i have enough time to play the game so i dont let my tribe down

Still playing my account from day one. and also when i nobled my 500th villa

Listen to advice when it is given especially when its from players who no what there doing.

That would be original blueskin would persuaded me not to quit a long while when i was thinking of it. because im enjoying myself so much now.

Yes i do. i think it would be better and more interesting with a few more tribes contesting to win the world.

No will go on for a long time to come. My opinion is it will be who can keep the most active players will win.

NMS because i feel were all in it for the long haul.

9 because im enjoying it and i like the church worlds.

DeletedUser

1) What is your current ranking? 59th

2) What keeps you motivated? Crashing walls and gaining hate mail.... (That's pretty much how things roll out here on the rim for now.)

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? I started on this account and will most likely play out W40 and future worlds on it.

4) Do you play any other worlds? I played 46 with another WM member, we held the core K in TSL who napped our front for as long as we played the world, TSL were still around (last i looked) I wish them well. Boredom kicked in and we both left to work the NW on 40. At that point 40 was demanding a lot from us NW players.

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? Hell.. thats a good one. Its a new start for me and the players I fought with in the NW. Clean up is hell of a boring, but I was always told it had to be done and so far so good....we are getting through it and looking to head to the front-line at some point. We are quite a bit away from the end, but who knows? If you see me there then good luck to you.

6) How experienced were you when you started w40? Total noob.

7) What was your highest ranking? I have never really kept an eye on my ranking. We have never been that high having started late on the rim, though we fought between ourselves up here for OD rankings and faired well.

8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? -WM- simply because of the concept put together by the leadership. It created so much fun and togetherness it was unreal. (still to this day, after many start-ups I have yet to see anything like it.)

9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? MM7 creator of -WM- yes the guy who deleted and still shows up on the externals apparently... Why?? I guess he's still around somewhere. Well he managed to get a whole load of sexy NW rim noobs together and show them the attack button (Still not sure how but it sure but it was fun while it lasted).
I have always got on well with Kachine of RUM also, I didn't have the pleasure of working with him early on while RUM were heading north kicking noobs and heading our way. I simply wasn't on the council back then, tho later on I always felt he gave us rim players the respect we deserved and would have liked to have worked with him if he was willing to stick around and fight to keep his members active.

10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? Bask42 ex SITH player... We were both slammed up tight against each other on the frontline of -WM- vs SITH war. He was by far the most active player I have ever fought and I eventually broke him after learning how good that wall buster can be.

11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? Back to 4-5 villages when I was still learning and figuring the game out. It seemed pretty exciting to keep building, fighting and looking out for those around you..... (Start up is way more fun than the end game imo)

12) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? A couple of Wars have brought -WM- to the brink of inactivity, I have been around both times and it sure is tough to keep fighting against the odds and inactivity while the pressure is on. I have always been proud of the fact that no original members have left our tribe to go else where when the heat was on.

13) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? As a player killing bask42 of SITH, as a tribe its a toss up between killing INK in K12 and taking control of the K while we were 3 to 1 against or taking out the TC family, way against the odds while having already started on NMS up on K2. I took some heat on that one, so it stands out.

14) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W50? "No-one ever defended their way to victory"
"The bloodstaar".

15) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? Toss up between nitto523 and "The bloodstaar". Both offensive players who showed me early on where the attack button was and how to win against the odds.

16) Do you like where the world is now? I'm excited at the new start for the NW although a little disappointed at how far the front line is from me. We'll get through the clean up and find the front soon enough I guess, hopefully help turn the latest stats around as well.

17) Do you see this world ending any time soon? I hope not, I just joined one of the last two and have yet to show up on the front ;)

18) Who do you believe will win this world, why? NMS most likely. Kata's has had a good start to the war. Lets not forget Kata was all set to go forward early on while NMS had the NW and some TBK out west,who had found the attack button to deal with.
Kata are winning for now, I'm hopeful that will change given time.

I'd say 7.
It would be better if there were more tribes at this stage. With nobles in short supply, less than 160 villages traded between the top two tribes with roughly 9K of boarder. It's gonna be slow and I have got plenty of time to pick my spot on the front ;)

See you soon.

DeletedUser

Sorry I messed up the Q&A... My answers are in there somewhere, happy hunting.

35se

killing NMS troops
took
yup
yup to complete a world why else
i was kinda noob
30ish
DPX. they had some cool people.
rhastamano. he was a cool dude
i like the current W40
not get run out of K27
eh when i first got to 2mil
14) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W50?
w50 is a noob world
jay2880 taught me alot about the game
yeah
naw. i think we will beat NMS next year.
kata. bc NMS is noob

DeletedUser

Making people quit and speaking to some of the greatest people I've ever known.

Started from the beginning

Nope

Yeah course I do. Why, because when I start something I want to finish it and win.

I was a n00b. :)

The tribe I'm in at the moment is great but I think -WM- edged it for me at one point in its lifetime just because of the closeness everyone had and the amount of damage we could do (in our prime) to tribe twice or three times the size.

Mayhem and Bloodstaar were the best coordinators of ops but personality wise Lyonene1 and Ladadodee are the best :D

It's got to be RPX/PF/PA family. It's all talk when it comes down to it and it's funny to see their excuses.

It's gotta be the good old times of -WM- just after the split with TC.

Well the biggest was whether to move to CB/NMS. Some of -WM- could see it was getting harder and harder due to inactivity and there was some debate about whether to move to CB/NMS. In the end it really showed the team spirit and friendships we all had together so we stuck it out for another month before CB/NMS finally agreed to let all of us in.

Meeting the -WM- crew especially XXSCABBIEXX. He was the step I needed to stay alive to be frank. I was right in the heart of -WM- and he was going to noble me out. But who would noble rup :p

Work as a team. That is the key to success..if any tribe has teamwork they can win in my opinion. Thats how -WM- managed to take on such large tribes and still stay alive.

It's gotta be good old scabbie. :D Came into my TW life swearing and insulting my nubbish ways. He still does to be honest but he helped me be where I am today and for that I am eternally grateful. Even though he's a love or hate guy you gotta love the dude. If you get under his "try to be hard" skin he's a little teddy bear.

Yes and no. I would like to be able to focus on just the main war without the fact that we have to noble out 100 or so million points from PF and T.B.K but yes I do like it because the world has matured quickly and isn't slow moving.

Definitely not. With the growth on each side currently being so low I can see it taking 1-2 years from now.

Honestly I think NMS/CB can. I don't know about KATA but I know in our tribe there are people who have played end game before and have very good tactics on how to win. We are losing right now and I can admit that but our overall growth is high and the small amount of villas we are losing to KATA aren't as big as the ones we're nobling.

10. Admittedly this is the only world I have played seriously but I couldn't have asked for any better people.

DeletedUser

My tribe :)

Started on this account

I tried a few, but none suit me as well as 40

I see myself sticking around, I keep on being told I'm not allowed to quit :D

40 is my first world

3rd

SICK We had an awesome crew that worked and played well together

Silverbishop100, fantastic mentor, great co-duke and funny as hell :) JarradW, great co-duke and kept me going when things got really tough. Kcrochet, couldn't have run T.C without her. Knight of the Thunder, his faith and trust in me keeps me moving forward. Ladadoodee, her unselfishness for our tribe is awe-inspiring. Davoschia - always there for me, teaching me what I need to learn and constant support. Severin the Suffering - keeping me laughing and interested in TW for well over a year now. The ex-WM- crew - rup22, Fi ndlay, Gwar keep me sane and laughing, Scabbie, challenging - showed me what it was like to defend my account :D Bloodstaar and Mayhemmaker7 are still missed.

A few Kata players :) They've given me lots of practice and experience in defending front line accounts that I've sat. Never knew how to snipe til I started playing those suckers :D

Back when SICK was first created, after Silver and I convinced JarradW to leave IW~NF and co-duke with us. We had a tight, loyal crew that hasn't been matched to this day.

90-95% of my game time revolves around leadership, and has, pretty much since shortly after I started this game - keeping the tribe together and working toward our common goal, mentoring less experienced players and watching them evolve into good players, inactivity and players quitting, putting together ops and getting everyone to do their part, having account sits dropped on me and defending more than one account under heavy fire at the same time...

Working with Silver and Jarrad in growing SICK to be a real power in the north.

Your tribe needs to work as a team. As a smooth running team, your tribe can accomplish anything.

Silverbishop100 - he taught me Tribal Wars, and how to lead effectively.

Its okay, but I liked it best when it was newer :) Surrounded by enemies, I had a lot more villages to kill

No, world 40 still has a long way to go. First stage end-game was started way too soon.

=CB= and NMS are a good team. I do believe we will win this world in the end.

8 - I love the settings, the people are terrific, but as in all things, improvements are possible. The bot protection sucks...I end up having so many attacks/snipes screwed up by it, it drives me insane.

DeletedUser

1) What is your current ranking? Not on the world anymore.
2) What keeps you motivated? Seeing an enemy with life to fight back in them.
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? Not playing now but I started from scratch in the same K both NMS and Kata started in - K54.
4) Do you play any other worlds? W22 and will be playing W55 or W52 again.
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? Nope, because I'm not returning to this world.
6) How experienced were you when you started w40? Enough to start a powerful spread out Core tribe that made it to Rank 7 ODA and Rank 1 ODD with 35 members.
7) What was your highest ranking? 500 flat.
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? My favorite tribe was NMS for the longest time. Due to the way Kata played their cards, they are now my favorite tribe (on this world).
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? I liked the original founder of NMS Niroshan.
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? Kata and IBAN were my favorite opponents. I had to fight both of them in their home K's when my tribe was based on the border of K54/K55 and controlled southern K55. We were winning our war with LOST at the time too and even cleared praggers a few times. Not to mention Grave, a small tribe of pretty active players with a few inactives.
11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? It would be the beginning when I was fighting Kata and IBAN and others. This is because it was so exciting and I've never seen a tribe handle such circumstances as fighting the Rank 1, Rank 2, and Rank 4 tribes while still maintaining organization, defensive/offensive coordination, and communication. Spies were our only issue, sP.Ag was good at getting our info.
12) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? Spies and fighting the Rank 1, Rank 2, and Rank 4 tribes (plus Rank 23 tribe) and dealing with the occasional NMS incomings attempting to farm our members.
13) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? When we defended Fraseryeah from a joint IBAN and Grave operation (idk if they were working together to this day, but if they weren't convenient timing).
14) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W40? Don't start in the Core to start a tribe unless you're willing to have war with anything and everything around you at once. Even then, don't spread yourself out.
15) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? It would be barbarian at the gate who taught me the fundamentals of creating a tribe, which I applied to this world and had an influence on start up at least.
16) Do you like where the world is now? Very much. Two tribes I've been at war with IN THE SAME K somehow ended up the only two dominant tribes left at the end.
17) Do you see this world ending any time soon? Kata wins imo.
18) Who do you believe will win this world, why? Kata. They currently have a lead, advantage of positioning, plus other tribes have nowhere to go but hug NMS or war them, so not the greatest circumstances for them. I'd like to see them win instead though.
19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? 7. Great start to a world, but it would be a 10 if NMS had more resistance assimilating the enemy tribes into them toward the beginning. Too easy from my view.

DeletedUser90549

still trying to figure that out
this is allll mine
on and off nothing serious
yes i do, ive already put to much time in just to walk away from it
playing on and off for about 2.5 years before this world
-WM- , best bunch of guys and galls i have ever played TW with. mainly the line up after we broke away from TC
---Mayhemmaker7,
""Fin, I don't think we would have lasted this long without the odds stacked against us. Remember, this is a game. We made sure in WM to play this game to have fun. Blood and I planned the demise of WM, to ensure everyone had fun. We loved war. From the start and to the end. SITH? Waaaay bigger then us. Did it matter? No. T.C? Also bigger then us, also didn't matter. NMS, the number 1 tribe in the world - bring it on :) "" --need i say more?
NMS was really fun! dont really know what else to say.
when we first left TC, everyone was pumped! and roaring to go! (Except for Rup22 of course (he was crapping his pants))
dealing with friends quiting then having to take there villages is pretty tough :S
when i was in Repub. (first tribe i was in) i was promoted to baron, i then got in good with a tribe named THRD and i eventually got them to go for the idea to merge. i was baron in this tribe right from go! but with in a couple weeks i was basically running the tribe, getting us all active and growing. lucky -WM- seen us as a threat while they were fighting with sicker. so they came to us to merge some of are better players (only ones left from this are YOKOZUNA, Diacris21, and myself. and we came right from Repub. so thats pretty cool) and getting into -WM- secured us the opportunity to get this far into the world. so i deem that little story my biggest success in this world.
a tribe of 60 semi active players can be taken down by a tribe of 20 players who are all active and work together towards a common goal
basically the -WM- leadership showed us all how to properly play this game, so i would vote for mayhem or bloodstaar.
this final war came to early, that is all i have to say
not for a long time
the NMS family, just gotta wait for there new recruits to get the the front line to push the NMS family, i know they would hate to be shown up by there new recruits ;)
7.5..... because i said so

DeletedUser

--
--
I played my original account and deleted then jumped on different accounts everytime I visited.
Kindda-ish. Just to bug Scabbie haha
--
I was OK. Being in a Duke position was new.
I don't even remember, not that high.
-WM-. The members that played with us had an insane hunger for war. We never backed down from a fight - didn't matter who the enemy was :)
joshanks1 and dreadlord in Early-WM. These two pretty much cleared our area from the bigger threats and helped us grow into what we did. Bloodstaar, nitto523, XXSCABBIEXX, and enaticcol in the Middle-End stages. They maintained our mentality and made sure we followed what we originally set out to do :) And Lyonene1, Jarradw and the old TC leadership(Kcrochet, Zoe Girl, Gus) are pretty awesome, just because. Kachine and TheRiverStyx from RUM were good too. Phoenix from Kata too, although our chats were extremely brief. Also ZZdragon - you just gotta luv ZZ :)
Probably SITH. Just for their arrogance and having them think they could just walk all over us.
The morning when TC declared on WM. I'm not sure what I had set out to do that morning but being declared on wasn't my intention lol I was still drunk at the time but I think I could have prevented it despite us attacking them.
In the end around the time I deleted my account - just trying to find the time to play the game.
Leading -WM-
The game is too short to play in an extremely serious manner.
All the players from the WM group but Scabbie and Enaticcol influenced me the most.
Looks pretty boring so not really.
No
Well, I like Kata but I think its too early to tell yet so we'll see.
From an observers point of view, I'd say 2. Just because everything is so big and harder to maintain.

DeletedUser

Knowing soon I'll have a more time to play.
I started this account.
I've played multiple worlds in the past along with playing a few minor ones on the side.
Oh yes. I've come this far why not see it through.
Not very.
SICK- before the mergers. It was a solid tribe with great leaders.
Jarradw and Lyonene1 will always been on the top of that list. Every thing I've learned I've learned from them.
LucyT was fun to cat to the ground. WM gave anyone a run for their money - including a bunch of bday nukes (best bday present ever)
Around the time I 1st joined SICK and met the group of people I still play this world for.
Being so new to the game and learning how to juggle learning strategy and politics.
Surviving until this late in the game.
Don't burn your bridges with people that leave your tribe. There is a good chance you will be playing with them again soon.
It's a tie between Jarradw - who moved me where I am today and has helped me in every step of the way. And Lyonene1 who taught me the joys of catting someone to the ground.... Love seeing farms at lvl 1.
I honestly don't like or dislike it.
Not at all.
If it was based off of talent and skill then I'd say NMS hands down, but I truly believe it will be based off of activity and how quickly each tribe can eat their inactives as well as the enemy.
8.5- It's a great world and I'm glad to play it, but like everything else things could be better.

DeletedUser

Playing against the top remaining W40 talent;
Helping to navigate the future of Kata.
Yes I started this account, although I did have a couple of months away in late 2009.
Not at the moment
Probably not, as I find the extreme late game relatively boring, but I'll be around for quite a while yet :icon_wink:
I played for a bit over a year on W18 a few years ago & got to 280 or so villas.
Also played the first church world early on to experiment with start-up & church strategies.
This is as high as I've got - doubt I'll go any higher for a while unless there are more major retirements without the accounts being passed to good replacements.
Early(ish) Insidious (SID)
Now (apart from Kata of course) NMS.
-CorE-'s generosity & genuine care for his people is quite inspiring.
iain697 is a man of great depth & judgement of situations - can be hard or gentle as needed.
L A Z A R U S was a lot of fun & his combination with Knight of the Thunder was very successful - they complemented each other so well.
There have been a few that were good:
- Esar from NMS in the first Kata/NMS "skirmish" was a good attacker who was unlucky to not take any villages from me (thanks to all my supporters & to BushwackerLove for eliminating Esar)
- Darkling2000 was entertaining - renaming his villas to "I am so popular" when under heavy fire was a highlight.
- SmeegHeeds (TonyTiger) provided a challenge for the tribe when he was active.
- Currently Calyxa is an interesting challenge & Xdna is (quite frankly) impressive.
The earlyish stage when I had a 3 man tribe that took on a 33 player tribe & dominated them was fun (BTW - Hi to RIP the Demon, who was their Duke - good recovery after you were removed from your starting area).
Politics lol
Balancing time for tribal business of the moment, forward planning, internal relations, diplomacy, with the needs of my account has been the greatest challenge.
Not losing a single village in the NMS/Kata "skirmish" early 2010.
Multiple wars are more fun & keep tribal activity higher - peace is divisive here & without a clear enemy tribemates will attack one another.
Attack strategies - BushwackerLove
Reminder of why manners matter - pville & UncleJas
But overall probably -MonI- for a number of reasons related to who she is as a person.
Yes & no.
I'm glad that Kata & NMS have done so well to be in this position & the war is generally fun.
Somewhat disappointed at the overall activity level of the world.
Not this year.
Hard to tell - whichever of the 2 families can maintain the intensity & activity level for the longest time will have the inside running. Off-world recruitment to replace folks who retire will likely be the major factor in the long run.
I wouldn't discount major changes to the tribes in the future once the number of players decreases.
7 - The settings (particularly the tribe support rule) make it challenging, there are still many good players here, although some of the best attacking players are long gone (eg Chuckiie, the original Caled, L A Z A R U S & others).
As I said earlier, the overall activity level for the world seems a bit low to me.

DeletedUser93066

My tribemates and my enemies.

-- Same account -CorE-

-- Partially W28 and Full time W40/42

-- In W40 yes. Can't just abandon my baby.

-- Was pretty decent. I was the leader/Duke of the most Aggressive tribe in W23 called PLAGUE also played W33 for a bit with some friends in HAWKS where I learned about Church tho that world was slow and package which didn't get me motivated at all. Then when W23 got really boring so few of us came to W40 and pre-made KataklysmiC.

-- I think #20 in this world.

8) Which was/is your favorite tribe and why?
-- Obviously Kata because we put a lot of effort into it and few of us selective players from W23 started it. But best thing about the tribe and reason for me to even stick around was the Name of my tribe.

9) Who were/are your favorite leaders and why?
-- Apart from Phoenix2050 and iain697 I think Luke (Raven) RUM!!! leader was my most favorite one. However if he did put enough time and committed himself into it he would have been great. Also hats off at Moulson for controlling UN when everyone said UN was doomed and W40 was his 1st world.

10) Who were/are your favorite opponents and why?
-- Bubrubb/Raikun/Lakewind (LOST?) Now it's over's Sat accounts (WRATH) Xdna16/Penguin-ator (NMS). Each of them are/were seriously persistent if not very skilled still they were active and skilled enough to present a challenging fight.

-- Go back to the period when NMS recruited Ruthless Queen. And may be recruit her instead of denying her and being harsh to her ;(

-- The Kata NMS 1st war in the beginning where we fought each other over K54. Was ruthless breathless and damn exciting.

-- Pulling this AwesomiC tribe in the rim and getting to know all this AwesomiC Noobs that are/were in Kata.

-- Kill em all fair and simple.

-- Lazarus For making me being so much into this world , -MonI- (She brought me to this game) Don't know what'd happen to me without her involvement. Phoenix2050 the greatest & AwesomiC Diplomat ever (I Suck at it), Iain697 He is so energetic it makes me jealous. I have a big list to be honest but is short Every single person in Kata family more or less depends on how long they have been around.

-- Not precisely. NMS Kata war was pretty premature. Not blaming NMS council for making us rush into it but reasoning if they didnt push the buttons this would have been little more fun.

-- Doubt it.

-- Hard to tell. It will be a long worn out War. And politics/morale/inactivity is involved. Inactivity is the biggest Card on the field. If either of these 2 tribe fall will be cause of that Inactivity Plague.

-- 8 > If this world was a bit faster and few things didnt happen when it shouldn't have I would have rated it 10/10. This is a very challenging close combat world.

KataklysmiC DeVastation

DeletedUser

So let's try this one for a change. Maybe 1/100 knows me now but I believe I gave this forums a shining light during those times. :)

- top 40938543098 err, I cant remember, My highest when I left was @ the 30-40ish.

- the drama I made, :) kept me awake even though i'm not :)

- I had only one account, Rai Kun. nothing else.

- The question was did, w23 was my first world, was a Juicy member :) **gulp. Then w40 arrived then I ended up a slave of core. :) then I gave them all the drama they need to play even though they needed to sleep :)

- I once did, :) but now I'm just on the beach as a spectator.

- I was a nasty player, creating havok around, then when the time is right, I strike without notice.

- w23, my highest was 22. w40 was 30is-40ish

I remembered the most lovable tribe was UNw40, the best was Kata ( of course ) then there is NMS... those times when those 2 tribes are longing for my accept button LOL.

- hmm. My favorite was core since he was a former 23ish as me :)

- It has been a year most but I remember Bushwackerlove :) gave the Kata forums and skype group a blast!! peace to all concerned :p

- Replay the button and let me play my old Rai kun, maybe then I will :)

- I was DeathX and everyone was longing to give me a challenge :) but nah, I made it clear and concise, burn them :)

- K60 was mine at least for one hour... that was the greatest, then my pal Lakewind ( hi there! ) stole it from me :)

- Sleep is very much important in our lives even if it costs a village lost.

- LakeWind, partners in crime and burned all insults in k60 :)

- I dont know since I have no more access.

- It will, as long as kata is still there.

- KATA ftw.

19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why

- 5.5, a slow world, lots of things not allowed, but surely it came to people whom are most available for the game.

DeletedUser17449

7 - The settings (particularly the tribe support rule) make it challenging, there are still many good players here, although some of the best attacking players are long gone (eg Chuckiie, the original Caled, L A Z A R U S & others).
As I said earlier, the overall activity level for the world seems a bit low to me.
How come you remember me?

DeletedUser

General Loud Mouth

Big mouths and ship jumpers

Whichaccount??

Yeah, RL.. ag You meant W56?? Wish it had churches and paladin with weapons ;(

Depends on who jump ship next

Experience?? I'll refer you to KAren Zoid's song: "As We Go"http://www.envisage.co.za/myne/As_We_Go.mp3 with the lyrics on: http://www.tabs.co.za/Content/ViewTablature.aspx?TablatureId=3316
ie. "Here we learn what we need to know as we go... I'll lead you to the brightest light..."

I think it was somewhere so high I tripped and fell, so I think I was the top dog in that tribe :p

HBW: Hevisko's Barb Whores, we basically did as we pleased ... till we got head hunted ;(

KoT, didn't take no pooh from ship jumpers

I can't recall, they all RIP ;)

That is still in the future :p

getting that fricking script fixed after the TW updates

it's still to come :icon_redface:

Vemon, you just can't trust the sweet ones :icon_sad: give me the lemons ANY time :icon_smile:

In this game or in RL?

No, but it's going to be fun changing it :icon_twisted:

No.

Ask me this question in a few months time, as there are still loads of water to go to the seas...

Churches, simple tech, and paladin with weapons.

Making it a no-hauls world would've made it a PERFECT TEN!!

A Perfect Circle

1) What is your current ranking? 18th

2) What keeps you motivated? The friends I have made here.

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? This is my second account in w40. It was gifted to me. At the time it was about 15 villages smaller then my old account.

4) Do you play any other worlds? The odd speed round or startup world, but I only fool around on those.

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Im not 100% sure Why? Revenge is really my priority.

6) How experienced were you when you started w40? Ive played tribal wars for 4 years, going on 5 now.

7) What was your highest ranking? 13th

8) Which was/is your favorite tribe and why? KATA because of the people that are part of it. Too many names to list.

9) Who were/are your favorite leaders and why? I still miss Bolrog but Core is awesome, I never had a duke that worked for us, most work for themselves.

10) Who were/are your favorite opponents and why? CB, because they think they know what they are doing, but they just lost their meat shield. Next few months are going to be fun :)

11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? I would go back about two years ago and try to keep a few friends from quitting.

12) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? Narcissistic lier's

13) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? Im getting ready to remove him from w40 now ;)

14) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W40? Trust my gut.

15) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? This is a tough question..

16) Do you like where the world is now? Oh yes, Im enjoying watching s certain person struggle with being tribeless.

17) Do you see this world ending any time soon? No, years yet.

18) Who do you believe will win this world, why? Don't care about winning, I care more about making sure a few people lose.

19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? 4 - Im not a fan of any of the settings. its the people that make me log in everyday.

Last edited:

DeletedUser87973

Blatantly stole this from another World :) To get a fire you need a spark..... :icon_rolleyes:

Nobling villas
Mine from day 1, had a couple of co-players along the way, but ultimately, they took their own accounts, did FA and i still do it myself.
Sort of
I think so, as much as i want it to end, i would like to see the finish and earn all the premium points they promise for finishing. I'll then sell them to Rober.
None, first world.
30 i think.
Kata for obvious reasons, but still a huge fan of my original tribe PG.
Core, Jeff are pretty damn great, although Darktrain from PG was impressive. I would love to have seen that guy still around.
SatyrDragon, he cried the most.
So hard to say, probably the days when i never had to worry about a good nights sleep.
Still being here, had a few RL issues with family deaths, getting married and all sorts, but still here. Thats a success to me.
Don't not participate. Have been lucky enough to always be here to help, and get the feeling that me being there when people needed me, meant that when i needed others they were always there.
Real life, probably my mother. TW, possibly Larz the Viking, and can name a few others as very close friends in the game.
To be honest, i wish we were a bit closer to finishing, and half price nobles, when we get to half price nobles, then i will be happy!
The world has changed so much in the last week. Crazy, but i think in someways many people may have thought it would bring it to an end quicker, but in reality, i think it has possibly bought a little more life to some people. Old great tribes are re-surfacing, and great to see.
I do think we will win this world. Perhaps biased in my opinion, but we have been lucky enough to have some selfless leaders who have put the tribe before their needs and fought to keep people playing, taken sits to keep accounts active, and generally been there for everyone, sometimes our leaders words aren't always taken as he might mean them, but if you can read between the lines and understand him, he is a bloody good lad, and i really want to see the end out for him.
6. I want it to end! Its been a blast, but i also miss parts of my life!