He Quit! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes because you can see the forums and see that i need support to fight :|

When Zombie launched there attacks i had about 1000 incs and 0 support, i didnt get stacked till i mentioned that i was under attack :L

I have not whined once. I admit that im a good player and not a poor player, i looked through your noblements, i beat you on more enemy conquers, your conquers consist totally of internals and barbs and little players. Your a poor player.
pls you was too stacked ii hit all your towns from within 10 hrs and no one in punch was even close you was prestacked or i would took 5 of your towns off the bat so go lie to somone else and not to mention 4 of the 5 i hit had bonfire stacks of 4k + cats and 30K plus footsoliders 10k+ hc

HeftySmurf

You have 42% barbs. Stop complaining about others nobling barbs. You can't internal because you don't farm so likely don't have nobles. There is a big difference between 'don't' and 'can't.' It's actually worse. And a quick stroll through your noble history, activity and forum posts makes it a simple analysis.

42% because i have 20 villages? Maths is larger when its smaller. And i have enough nobles actually, i have 7 ready to build right now and two trains built. So im not worse and i can do what i want, and analysis shows im doing a lot bloody better then ampac.

HeftySmurf

pls you was too stacked ii hit all your towns from within 10 hrs and no one in punch was even close you was prestacked or i would took 5 of your towns off the bat so go lie to somone else and not to mention 4 of the 5 i hit had bonfire stacks of 4k + cats and 30K plus footsoliders 10k+ hc

Im looking at the reports now, i stacked myself within 10 hours easily enough, and paladin support arrived within 13 hours, you took the empty ones because support didnt arrive, and when it did u struggled, so dont bullshit to join in.

HeftySmurf

Oh i tell a lie i apologise, you hit small bits of stacking due to Igpatuyaw not Zombie.

DeletedUser

42% because i have 20 villages? Maths is larger when its smaller. And i have enough nobles actually, i have 7 ready to build right now and two trains built. So im not worse and i can do what i want, and analysis shows im doing a lot bloody better then ampac.

The great thing about percentages is it is per/100. No matter the size, it takes that into account . . . . thus, per-centage ;).

If you have 15 nobles I suppose the barbs should start building walls.

HeftySmurf

The great thing about percentages is it is per/100. No matter the size, it takes that into account . . . . thus, per-centage ;).

If you have 15 nobles I suppose the barbs should start building walls.

Well then, work out ampac's barbarian and internal % and call me a noob then.

DeletedUser

Ampac didn't call me a noob, you did, so I worked yours out and decided that, with the state of your account, and what you consider 'good' game play, you calling me a noob was a compliment.

DeletedUser37628

ACTUALLY, as I have pointed out before, analysis shows that you rely on larger players to save your ass. You are also under the delusion that morale will continue to be low for larger players despite having been on this world for as long as you have. Morale goes up with time, bud. Just wait, you will get pummeled by a larger player soon enough, and no one will want to bother supporting someone who puts as little effort into their account as you have.

DeletedUser

he's resorted to 'oh dear' so now that he's given up we should leave him alone.

DeletedUser

Hefty smurf is a poor player he is pathetic he cant even defend properly if he isn't supported..he always cries in the forums asking for support...

And he will tell everybody that he didn't get support from his tribe...He is a liar, a coward and a very poor player looking for accounts who quit so he could get it and play them...But when it gets under attackk...he will get sick, go to work or quit...Then he will delete.. ;)

HeftySmurf

ACTUALLY, as I have pointed out before, analysis shows that you rely on larger players to save your ass. You are also under the delusion that morale will continue to be low for larger players despite having been on this world for as long as you have. Morale goes up with time, bud. Just wait, you will get pummeled by a larger player soon enough, and no one will want to bother supporting someone who puts as little effort into their account as you have.

Really? is that a fact, i dont bother? You know nothing, like most people

Hefty smurf is a poor player he is pathetic he cant even defend properly if he isn't supported..he always cries in the forums asking for support...

And he will tell everybody that he didn't get support from his tribe...He is a liar, a coward and a very poor player looking for accounts who quit so he could get it and play them...But when it gets under attackk...he will get sick, go to work or quit...Then he will delete.. ;)

Toot the same horn, ive been attacked more then you have in this world, barbs and internals dont retaliate.

And i didnt get support? the hell you on about boy, your making up new crap now.

DeletedUser

Just curious... You were one of only 55 confirmed cases of bird flu?

What did you do? Screw a turkey?

HeftySmurf

it was not a confirmed case, i just had horrendous flu for a few weeks, bird flu is always around, its just another type of flu, anybody can have it and not know.

Learn something?

DeletedUser

Its a much more deadly form of flu humans don't have immunity against. So a person who gets it and doesn't realise or seek treatment might very well end up dead. Anyone can't have it, its a rare mutation of an avian based influenza and so would only be likely in people who closely work with birds in some way. So unless your job is at a local farm I think you're probably just sensationalising a case of the flu.

DeletedUser

Its a much more deadly form of flu humans don't have immunity against. So a person who gets it and doesn't realise or seek treatment might very well end up dead. Anyone can't have it, its a rare mutation of an avian based influenza and so would only be likely in people who closely work with birds in some way. So unless your job is at a local farm I think you're probably just sensationalising a case of the flu.

Or sniffing dried up turkey carcass' with the flu :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Also your reasoning if a player nobles a barb is a noob...Well I got news for you all players in their lifetime in TW have nobled a barb...

Yep, I nobled lots of barbs. When I was still a noob. Haven't nobled a barb nor internal in 4 years time no(ok I must admit I have been away from TW for 1.5 year but still).

HeftySmurf

Its a mutation, all flu's are mutation, im simply stating i had a horrendous case of flu, and i live around farms full of poultry.

DeletedUser

Not all flu's are a mutation, the reason we need different vaccines each year is because the glycoprotein molecule on the cells surface that gives identity and that antibodies lock onto changes in flu, giving the same flu a different outside shape. You going to stop looking foolish now?

You had flu, big deal.

DeletedUser

@ above
Correct to large extent, but mutation is also one of the important reasons for failure of different strain vaccines in regards to some Flus (caused by H1N1 viruses).
p.s
you seem to have good knowledge on Microbiology.. Are you a Medical Professional?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.