He Quit! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'd rather be one of those three kids than a pathetic little troll like you

HeftySmurf

pathetic little troll? ha, says the people taking this topic off topic more then it already is, i believe you 3 are the trolls and are in general pathetic players from pathetic tribes.

DeletedUser

Smurfies right. Let's follow his example and keep all threads on topic and not troll.

As far as being pathetic, I've admitted that on several threads. There is no way I can overcome that 96% morale but I can't get people to noble my villages like you have been able to :(.

DeletedUser

Or just be a noob and troll? pathetic like your tribe?

ehhhh, look who's talking..the ultimate pathetic player here in world54...Thats my tribe your talking about...Your a pathetic player Heftysmurf..You quit when your under attack, you look for accounts to play and delete when under attack them...You run away from attacks your a coward....

tell you what give me an example of an account that you played and won a battle....Maybe that will shut me up...

But all your talk that your a better player is really anoying....

Always you got a reason why you lost a battle...either you study, you got sick, your pet cockroach got sick.......Man its tiring to see all those pathetic reason used...in fact its overused....

Punch is a strong tribe and decent tribe...But you representing that tribe in the forums ahhhhh and you cant control your posting shows what kind of a player you are.....:lol:

And you can't fight your own battles you look for help...Like Bong972 he is your sidekick always praising you...Hahahahhaha pathetic....

Btw if I only know what tribe is Bong972 I will destroy him..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

weird :/
i lose Internet for a day,and i quit? okk then....

ehhhh, look who's talking..the ultimate pathetic player here in world54...Thats my tribe your talking about...Your a pathetic player Heftysmurf..You quit when your under attack, you look for accounts to play and delete when under attack them...You run away from attacks your a coward....

he runs from attacks? he was on the frontline of the REL war, and the Zombie war,doesnt beg for support,never seen him complain about attacks

tell you what give me an example of an account that you played and won a battle....Maybe that will shut me up...

uh, maybe you should show all of us a example, so far, your greatest battle was with that huge 3k barb :lol:

Punch is a strong tribe and decent tribe...But you representing that tribe in the forums ahhhhh and you cant control your posting shows what kind of a player you are.....:lol:

you do know,your doing the same,or worse,then he is, you gave pluto a terrible rep,just by your self, and your on the way to give WIN! the same rep

And you can't fight your own battles you look for help...Like Bong972 he is your sidekick always praising you...Hahahahhaha pathetic....

Btw if I only know what tribe is Bong972 I will destroy him..

unless bong or hefty were inactive internals in your tribe,i doubt you would.

DeletedUser

weird :/
i lose Internet for a day,and i quit? okk then....

he runs from attacks? he was on the frontline of the REL war, and the Zombie war,doesnt beg for support,never seen him complain about attacks

uh, maybe you should show all of us a example, so far, your greatest battle was with that huge 3k barb :lol:

you do know,your doing the same,or worse,then he is, you gave pluto a terrible rep,just by your self, and your on the way to give WIN! the same rep

unless bong or hefty were inactive internals in your tribe,i doubt you would.

For co-playing a Duke your to blinded to see the truth. In every world where Heftysmurf plays he shows this kind of pattern....Flaming me for nobling barbs is an old story. Also your reasoning if a player nobles a barb is a noob...Well I got news for you all players in their lifetime in TW have nobled a barb...My reasoning is this.... a village is a village if you know how to use it you will become strong... The more villages you have the stronger you become....A strong clusterized villa is difficult to defeat and easy to time in launching multiple timed attacks...

Those Barbs your talking now are full defensive villas and full nukes, they could be used to support friends tribesmates and other players who needs them, or nuke players or Cat them down to smitherrienes...

Terrible rep for Pluto you must be joking me, in fact it just gave as a reputation that were a tribe to beat. We worked hard in gaining those territories by nobling in them.

Btw, your war in a single front with Zombie is taking to long...Ranked 2 tribe in the world either your to lazy or some players from your tribe are not participating in the War.....Your should have rolled over Zombie long ago.

Our tribe have very strong players, we destroyed everything we see as a threat...All the remains are our NAP's....And some wars..

Now with Pactli leading us we will more powerfull than ever before, the direction he will lead us will make us stronger.

HeftySmurf

I have written a poem:

It's okay to use apostrophes.
You're taken much more seriously when you do.
It's when you don't use apostrophes.
You're called a noob and a doo-doo!

Would you like to break the rules more?

For co-playing a Duke your to blinded to see the truth. In every world where Heftysmurf plays he shows this kind of pattern....Flaming me for nobling barbs is an old story. Also your reasoning if a player nobles a barb is a noob...Well I got news for you all players in their lifetime in TW have nobled a barb...My reasoning is this.... a village is a village if you know how to use it you will become strong... The more villages you have the stronger you become....A strong clusterized villa is difficult to defeat and easy to time in launching multiple timed attacks...

You flamed me for killed Wizzydizzy because i was bored and you give these shit reasons for nobling barbs? lol....
Multiple timed attacks? usually you switch tribe when u get a thousand of them.

Those Barbs your talking now are full defensive villas and full nukes, they could be used to support friends tribesmates and other players who needs them, or nuke players or Cat them down to smitherrienes...

Because you have no life and you are 24/7 to build up those villages, unlike 98% of players you have time to do that, nobody else does, especially people who dont farm, like me, and people say you need to farm.

Terrible rep for Pluto you must be joking me, in fact it just gave as a reputation that were a tribe to beat. We worked hard in gaining those territories by nobling in them.

Those barbs are hard to noble.

Btw, your war in a single front with Zombie is taking to long...Ranked 2 tribe in the world either your to lazy or some players from your tribe are not participating in the War.....Your should have rolled over Zombie long ago.

Not really, the standard of players in Zombie are the best in the world, players like Hench, Blood and Calmir are some of the best players in this world, and i am glad to be facing such an enemy, who are good players, who KNOW how to attack and send trains, and not be shown over a year and a half into a world. (no referral to ampac on w20 there at all, just ask guyverone, who taught him)

Our tribe have very strong players, we destroyed everything we see as a threat...All the remains are our NAP's....And some wars..

Those damn inactive players.

Now with Pactli leading us we will more powerfull than ever before, the direction he will lead us will make us stronger.

LETS MERGE AND NOBLE MORE OF OUR OWN MEMBERS <3 <3 <3

DeletedUser

pathetic your still proud on what have you have done....Well lets see you grow your own account then...Don't jump in other accounts..

All your reasonings are flawed just like you a flawed TW player who thinks he is gods gift in tribal wars..

If you think you deserve respect in this forums then your making me laugh...

You have done nothing so maybe thats your objective in TW doing nothing.

I will always tell the world you are a Coward...Coward who is afraid of attacks...Coward who deletes, Coward who always Gets sick...

Coward who always have school work even its summer...Your a pathetic coward.

HeftySmurf

pathetic your still proud on what have you have done....Well lets see you grow your own account then...Don't jump in other accounts..

I am on my own account :L

All your reasonings are flawed just like you a flawed TW player who thinks he is gods gift in tribal wars..

I dont think im gods gift, im just better then you.

If you think you deserve respect in this forums then your making me laugh...

If you think your clever, im already laughing.

You have done nothing so maybe thats your objective in TW doing nothing.

Really? My stats say otherwise, ive nobled more enemies then you :L

I will always tell the world you are a Coward...Coward who is afraid of attacks...Coward who deletes, Coward who always Gets sick...

Coward who always have school work even its summer...Your a pathetic coward.

Yawn, well afraid of attacks, i have had hundreds from Zombie? Sick? Yeah i got sick when there was a huge bird flu epidemic around the UK and my body's defense is shit, coincidence?

Work in summer? i have school work till July and i had a full time job over summer :L

You make me laugh, you think your so good because you are safe nobling inactives, but people can see the player you are, and can see if a decent tribe wars you, you will collapse instantly.

DeletedUser

I am on my own account :L

I dont think im gods gift, im just better then you.

If you think your clever, im already laughing.

Really? My stats say otherwise, ive nobled more enemies then you :L

Yawn, well afraid of attacks, i have had hundreds from Zombie? Sick? Yeah i got sick when there was a huge bird flu epidemic around the UK and my body's defense is shit, coincidence?

Work in summer? i have school work till July and i had a full time job over summer :L

You make me laugh, you think your so good because you are safe nobling inactives, but people can see the player you are, and can see if a decent tribe wars you, you will collapse instantly.

I can't believe your still justifying your mistakes....Just admit the fact your a poor player, a fool who thinks is so good. Keep dreaming Heftysmurf....Your a coward, you only fight back if you got tribesmates supporting you....In Fact maybe before the start of the war your whinning in the forums asking for support..

I remember you always whinning on the forums...when no support was sent you leave tribe and cried.....The you got sick..then Deleted....

HeftySmurf

I can't believe your still justifying your mistakes....Just admit the fact your a poor player, a fool who thinks is so good. Keep dreaming Heftysmurf....Your a coward, you only fight back if you got tribesmates supporting you....In Fact maybe before the start of the war your whinning in the forums asking for support..

I remember you always whinning on the forums...when no support was sent you leave tribe and cried.....The you got sick..then Deleted....

Yes because you can see the forums and see that i need support to fight :|

When Zombie launched there attacks i had about 1000 incs and 0 support, i didnt get stacked till i mentioned that i was under attack :L

I have not whined once. I admit that im a good player and not a poor player, i looked through your noblements, i beat you on more enemy conquers, your conquers consist totally of internals and barbs and little players. Your a poor player.

DeletedUser

Yes because you can see the forums and see that i need support to fight :|

When Zombie launched there attacks i had about 1000 incs and 0 support, i didnt get stacked till i mentioned that i was under attack :L

I have not whined once. I admit that im a good player and not a poor player, i looked through your noblements, i beat you on more enemy conquers, your conquers consist totally of internals and barbs and little players. Your a poor player.

You have 42% barbs. Stop complaining about others nobling barbs. You can't internal because you don't farm so likely don't have nobles. There is a big difference between 'don't' and 'can't.' It's actually worse. And a quick stroll through your noble history, activity and forum posts makes it a simple analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.