Wombles recycles crash wreckage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser97329

Sorry twisterrust :) but you did and you did it many times. however no way i can prove that now. so not really interested to argue it anymore. :icon_rolleyes:

You are right, no need to argue, I know I am a Noob
507ac2f910.png

DeletedUser

Question? Is Womble worried we might be working with Pirana? If yes, oh dear. If no, why so much fuss about it?

DeletedUser99721

funny funny

You are "fishing" for answers to whether or not we allied.

That is too funny

why not ask?

DeletedUser

And if you want to include any other tribe in stats, feel free, but create new thead.. I thought this is Womble vs Crash thread, or am I confused?

Sboh

And if you want to include any other tribe in stats, feel free, but create new thead.. I thought this is Womble vs Crash thread, or am I confused?

He has a point there sorry, Putting pirana stats in just because they look better defeats the object of this whole thread.. At the same time people wqho have left/been kicked should be in there.. It was started as crash a a whole, not just who they think will make their stats look good.

DeletedUser

Walshaw will do whatever is needed to make it look like his tribe is beating us into the ground. His tribe is whooping us. But not to the extent that he always claims.

Bama asked if we were allied. I told him the answer do you guys still need to hear it?

DeletedUser

The fact that for the last two months you have asked every tribe to attack. Now you are actually co-ordintating with one.

You should read back the crash discussion thread. Some very funny comments in there now. Like how crash is fantastic, it will destroy all, fishies are poor, etc etc.

I just hope for your sake you dont ally, as piranha merge with any friendly tribe. And subv/brave have a history of merging with allies. But is it a co-incidence that 4-5 crash players send attacks at robin same time piranha do, or crash player attacks two villages a piranha player scouted.

I created this thread did I not, maybe you should choose wisely who you nap/ally with. I could ADD every tribe you asked to attack us and REALLY make it one sided. Attack with sat accounts, then noble sat accounts reaching their limits with a sat account while nobling that account at same time.

Crash players talked trash, bigged up how good they are, how great they are. Yet all I see are players getting desperate to USE everything they can to make up for something, maybe the fact they dont have the quality of players they make out? Your OWN tribe stated in feb the world will be won by ranks 1 and 2 merging, guess its one step nearer that prediction.

I see why you like 1.5k barbs now, not much else to take unless someone quits :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Walsh (whew) why are you so angry? Scared of something? If you have comments about Crash post in Crash discussion perhaps and leave the Womble vs Crash war thread You created to stay on topic for Womble vs Crash War discussion :p

DeletedUser

Walsh (whew) why are you so angry? Scared of something? If you have comments about Crash post in Crash discussion perhaps and leave the Womble vs Crash war thread You created to stay on topic for Womble vs Crash War discussion :p

Angry, nope. I just hoped for a good challenge. Not to face poor players who will do the whole we are bigger so we will overwelm you. 250 players vs us 60. Just wish you became a family and get on with it.

YOUR own tribe said you will win this world by merging with rank 2, rank 2 at time was the fishies. So it is war discussion if you are now nap/ally with a tribe you super merged to fight to combat the fact they did. So its more than on topic now you brought them into this :icon_razz:

Family of 3 vs womble, not forgeting ASCN, NTL/AOG, T~U, UAN, and at least another tribe which has been asked to attack womble by crash.

Man for players who brag how good they are, whats with the mass hugging, crash the uber family.

DeletedUser

Ic we are not only ally, but also family, don't make me laugh mate..

You want a challenge? How is loosing side trying to do better is less challenge? I am sure you noticed difference of Crash few weeks ago and now in War. And as far as I can say its only adding more challenge at your way. Are you not liking it? Its more fun for you lot, cheer up and be happy for it instead.

DeletedUser

Even at the start if the war, you all gloated at winning stats, you all gloated how you would break us, you would crush us etc. Whilst at the same time trying to recruit all the rim tribes to hit us for you, and even help clear YOUR claims. That didnt work so you all started multi accounting by playing sat accounts by your best players, and in the words of god of war, your leadership played the poorer players as they werent good enough.

Now you hug your arch enemies, I guess if you actually have an true subv left, they might be quitting soon :icon_wink: Trust the brave guys to go for this, I thought the clue might be in the fact that its brave sending 90% of the attacks at us :icon_surprised:

I love how you even want me to join you now, really? Win the world by super hugging :icon_sad:

DeletedUser99721

Walsh :icon_neutral:

It is disappointing to me that you are so negative still yet.

I remember that you coordinated with pirana at the beginning of this war and you used shock as a distraction on our backlines, and you were getting support from BH and every other tribe or player you could get it from. You also had morale bashers attacking diehead and several others..so please

pot calling the kettle black

We have asked no one to attack you dear.

It didn't come from these lips or errr fingers or fcb's and we are the duke/duchess of crash.

I am not a liar and if you simply asked me I will be forthcoming with you if I think that it will not reveal too much.

We are not allied with pirana and we are not allied with anyone else either for that matter.

~Princess

DeletedUser

Princess dont forget to add.. they asked help and sat player/s in Pinoy to attack us, or what about your new allies ElfW to help you? or your friends ASCN and XIII

DeletedUser

I heard you had a spy, with what has just come out I definately know you dont :icon_cool:

Piranha were already hitting you, never planned anything with them, they just looked organised for the first time. I dont trust sharing with 150 members of another tribe, do you?????????????

Ascn/XII have attacked you, when? oh can I then add AV into the mix.

So if wombles are as inactive as you make out, we have time to sit pinoy now, I love how your justifying them owning a few of your players that they were sat from us :icon_surprised:

Wachen was on good terms with BH, one or two that way were ex BH. If friends help each other how is that asking them to attack crash?

I have posted Every approach you made to these tribes, we had access to their forums at the time. AHL came on and showed proof, as did I. I even have an ex UAN player in my tribe that you approached when in you UAN. Because you two didnt, doesnt mean crash didnt. ALL because your leadership is not stable, doesnt mean any reference to crash leadershop did not start 3 weeks ago :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You don't need spy these days, just play good cop bad cop and they will tell you everything :p

and what we said came from their mouth and correct information since confirmed by players sit log or more than 2 peeps.

I didn't say your allies attacked us, they are your friends hugging you.

DeletedUser

Hang on, ascn/xii are ex syn. Not exactly hugging.

Have we asked tribes 6-8 k's away to attack you, NO? You have

Have you naped/allied your longest enemies, yep.

Are you now co-ordinating with them? Yep

I have not changed any diplomacy for you. You have changed EVERY tribe in regards to this war. You say we are getting desperate, I say you definately are. I know your players are, why else send 3 nobles at once :icon_eek: unless given up, Why else send very poor support to remote villages, stretching yourselves thin now?

If not so desperate why noble with your dead accounts whilst internalling them? So you have sat pinoy to see we are sitting them. No wonder you are fighting them then, you have a history of doing well fighting tribes when you are sitting their tribe, magic and rim spring to mind :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Family of 3 vs womble, not forgeting ASCN, NTL/AOG, T~U, UAN, and at least another tribe which has been asked to attack womble by crash.

can i see something that prove this please ?

i dont know something like a mail or skype log that proof one of CRASH dukes or council members with diplomacy privs ever contacted the tribes above regarding to attack Womble.

Have you naped/allied your longest enemies, yep.

Are you now co-ordinating with them? Yep

fishes was interested in warring you , becuz of your selfish recruiting politics and give me a reason to not using them against womble when they will to.

however you reaction to this is interesting for me :) i thought you could care less than nothing a bunch of fishes with minimal skills attack you ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I haven't said we didn't change diplomacy due to war. Yes, we have and we made correct decision.

About small mistakes peeps keep posting. I ignore them, everyone makes mistakes, I have tons of funny reports, they should go to funny reports thread and not here. And I have said numerous times do not laugh at peoples mistakes when no-one is perfect and you do it too.

We have not asked a single tribe to attack you since we took leadership 2nd-3rd of week of war, I don't have info before that. I might do it in future If i feel appropriate. Why shouldn't I do if they add more pressure on you? You want challenge? Enjoy it. Stop bitching about it. Have a nice evening.

DeletedUser

can i see something that prove this please ?

i dont know something like a mail or skype log that proof one of CRASH dukes or council members with diplomacy privs ever contacted the tribes above regarding to attack Womble.

fishes was interested in warring you , becuz of your selfish recruiting politics and give me a reason to not using them against womble when they will to.

however you reaction to this is interesting for me :) i thought you could care less than nothing a bunch of fishes with minimal skills attack you ?

Well your stats vs fishies proved how one sided it was, and yet more proof why your nobling 1.5k barbs in the south due to boredom. Guess thats more sat accounts for your leadership to use to their own gain :icon_biggrin:

Pirana declared on us long ago, they have been attacking for a month, guess you didnt know that. We just find it funny that crash has no principles, why did brave and subv merge again?

You want proof, I suggest you check WBB's history as he was posting about how he couldnt believe his tribe would do such a thing and was shocked when we proved it

You want more proof, check AHL's history as he posted you asking Ascn.

Just for flame
[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: Womble
Side 2:
Tribes: -DIE-, PIRANA

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,391
Side 2: 3,083
Difference: 692

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 92
Side 2: 3
Difference: 89

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 22,051,769
Side 2: 25,062,793
Difference: 3,011,024

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 854,444
Side 2: 28,969
Difference: 825,475

chart

[/spoil]

I think your stats were never that one sided when you ONLY were fighting them :icon_razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.