Wombles recycles crash wreckage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser97478

Umm you had -DI- in your stats.. Pirana F is -DIE-... Hawk..your posts haven't been very good lately.. Just double check them..

First month

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: CRASH
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-

Timeframe: 18/02/2011 00:00:00 to 18/03/2011 03:59:52

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,836
Side 2: 3,585
Difference: 749

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 167
Side 2: 31
Difference: 136

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 25,598,071
Side 2: 30,189,965
Difference: 4,591,894

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,554,165
Side 2: 292,779
Difference: 1,261,386

chart

[/spoil]

Cbf for the rest.. but that's a difference of 70 villages from your post..

DeletedUser

I think your stats were never that one sided when you ONLY were fighting them :icon_razz:

You think so ?

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 18/02/2011 00:00:00 to 18/04/2011 04:09:51

Side 1: 452
Side 2: 139
Difference: 313

chart

Side 1: 4,499,654
Side 2: 1,336,303
Difference: 3,163,351

chart

313 difference in 2 months is not ONE-SIDED you think ? this dont even include those that PIRANA F kicked after we started attacking.

Umm you had -DI- in your stats.. Pirana F is -DIE-... Hawk..your posts haven't been very good lately.. Just double check them..

Fixed it. the problem is i'm in haste always :icon_rolleyes: so many in-game stuff to fix up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because im lazy and all that whats the current stats?

i mean is Crash Turning it around or is Womble still ploughing through?

DeletedUser

Hawk, if your gonna rebutel every thing I say. I really wish you would remember what you previously post. Before I stated that if you take codegamer out of the stats your net gain was like 1.5 villages per day. He is an inactive you been nobling before and after the nap.
1.5 villages a day from a war that was your only war is pretty poor. Your own stats vs them were poor were they not. And when you mention how you got no support blag blah. You noticed since the formation of crash your whole area has had no support. Why you think all your old subv friends keep quitting. Trust me its not a problem on the other fronts, they are all helping each other, why is that?

DeletedUser40113

You are right, no need to argue, I know I am a Noob
507ac2f910.png

I dont remember that :)
i did that many weeks ago, when i was clearing useless troops, but thats the only intentional one :)
Perhaps I was hasty in sending attacks, I just send them so quickly, i miss things sometimes :(

DeletedUser

i did that many weeks ago, when i was clearing useless troops, but thats the only intentional one :)
Perhaps I was hasty in sending attacks, I just send them so quickly, i miss things sometimes :(

NoOb :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Hawk, if your gonna rebutel every thing I say. I really wish you would remember what you previously post. Before I stated that if you take codegamer out of the stats your net gain was like 1.5 villages per day. He is an inactive you been nobling before and after the nap.
1.5 villages a day from a war that was your only war is pretty poor. Your own stats vs them were poor were they not. And when you mention how you got no support blag blah. You noticed since the formation of crash your whole area has had no support. Why you think all your old subv friends keep quitting. Trust me its not a problem on the other fronts, they are all helping each other, why is that?

codgamer was inactive lol...Maybe go ask deathdealer if he was inactive before CRASH started attacking him :lol: .He even wanted to join us after we cleared all his vills :icon_eek:
And CRASH supports everyone,and hawk was supported too.It was a bit late,but there was some problems then.Though obviously you wont want to see that,all you try is to show that we are weak :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

what about the attack you just sent with 3 nobles and 3/4 of a nuke?

God of War 1994

Again I am gonna post stats betweens tribes. No inactives or dismissed player added since for me they are no longer part of the larger war. They are simply random players being nobled up by both sides. also I am lazy to add all the players from both the sides.

24 hour stats

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Womble

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 53,610
Side 2: 9,498
Difference: 44,112

chart

48 hour stats

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 3
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 80,472
Side 2: 29,975
Difference: 50,497

chart

last week stats

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 38
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 466,022
Side 2: 354,070
Difference: 111,952

chart

last month stats

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 258
Side 2: 248
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 2,391,332
Side 2: 2,319,683
Difference: 71,649

chart

so I guess Walsh can now stop b******g about how we only post stats when we win and that two for only two days. Please dont talk s**t about no dismissed players added. since we rather like to eat as many active players in a war we can then be like you and waste nobles on a dormant enemy.

Angry womblers (walsh) can post there own stats.

Last edited:

DeletedUser99721

about the three noble thing :)

We have several reports posted like that from your members in our report thread..including one from Bama to Garic

It is a common mistake

I have done it tons of times.

Mistakes don't make you a no0b. Not knowing that you made a mistake in doing that is when you are a no0blet.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

First month

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 18/02/2011 00:00:00 to 18/03/2011 03:59:52

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,836
Side 2: 3,585
Difference: 749

chart

Side 1: 167
Side 2: 31
Difference: 136

chart

Side 1: 25,598,071
Side 2: 30,189,965
Difference: 4,591,894

chart

Side 1: 1,554,165
Side 2: 292,779
Difference: 1,261,386

chart

[/spoil]

Cbf for the rest.. but that's a difference of 70 villages from your post..

That shows how bad Pirana are, as their academy tribe are making more conquers against Womble than they themselves are... poor show

DeletedUser

so I guess Walsh can now stop b******g about how we only post stats when we win and that two for only two days. Please dont talk s**t about no dismissed players added. since we rather like to eat as many active players in a war we can then be like you and waste nobles on a dormant enemy.

Did your mummy forget to change your nappy this morning or something. I include kicked accounts, as your OWN tribe kick them as attacks land. I could of kicked luigi as 35 trains landed, UNLIKE your tribe I dont care over these stats and kept him in tribe.

[spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: TheKingConqueror, luigimitch

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,258
Side 2: 34
Difference: 2,224

chart

Side 1: 83
Side 2: 27
Difference: 56

chart

Side 1: 20,661,821
Side 2: 308,026
Difference: 20,353,795

chart

Side 1: 757,453
Side 2: 249,466
Difference: 507,987

chart

[/spoil]

Now if I did a "crash" and kicked the pair as nobles landed like you did on toad, flip and jimmy, the stats would be in our favour would they not???????

Even include wachen to make it about 80-90 if you wish, so on active players your still losing, difference is I look at the bigger picture, by you posting like this proves to me your players were kicked to save stats, so jog on you big baby who has to add *******'s to make them self look hard, were you bullied yesterday at school or something?

DeletedUser

codgamer was inactive lol...Maybe go ask deathdealer if he was inactive before CRASH started attacking him :lol: .He even wanted to join us after we cleared all his vills :icon_eek:
And CRASH supports everyone,and hawk was supported too.It was a bit late,but there was some problems then.Though obviously you wont want to see that,all you try is to show that we are weak :icon_rolleyes:

Fed up having the same arguements mate, when flame was critised over her efforts on pirana in this thread, she posted about how she was unsupported, dont need to prove myself right, check for yourself if you dont believe me.

But doesnt change that except codagamer, you hardly made much ground else where, if he was as poor as you say, 1.5 other villages aday from a tribe of 70 in their ONLY war, really? We have taken more off you alone in less time.

DeletedUser

Hawk, if your gonna rebutel every thing I say.

just reminding you not everything you think is correct.

I really wish you would remember what you previously post.

I do, feel free to quote my old post and you will have an answer.

He is an inactive you been nobling before and after the nap.

again you state something wrong :) codgamer was not inactive WE MADE HIM QUIT and he was under sit after that.

if you take codegamer out of the stats your net gain was like 1.5 villages per day.

why should we take him out of stats ? we made him quit we beat sitter and nobled villages. our conquers of Codgamer is just as valid as your conquers of jimmyhawk , Filipok , Ivakra accounts.

1.5 villages a day from a war that was your only war is pretty poor.

Wrong again :) , PIRANA was not our only war. we were warring a handful of other tribes like -DI- and meantime had so many internal problems. 313 conquers for a tribe that had many internal/leadership problem is good.

Your own stats vs them were poor were they not. And when you mention how you got no support blag blah.
You noticed since the formation of crash your whole area has had no support.

my stats against fishes in conquers was poor but on the amount of dead nukes no it wasn't. i gained up to 20Mil ODD of warring them in 3 weeks. and their tribe wide op ended with only 7 conquers of me which i retaked 6 lol.

why i didn't recieved support of CRASH ? Crash had internal problems . crash been sending a huge amount of support to front lines against womble , My area (north West) had huge activity problems. (Crazyhaze , Garic , spanishpil , whitey was away.)

and Yes we did received support against Womble when we asked for. your assumption of my area never got any support against womble is wrong.

Why you think all your old subv friends keep quitting. Trust me its not a problem on the other fronts, they are all helping each other, why is that?

many of the people you now mention as quitters , quitted a long way before CRASH even form.

Toad , Rimbound , dadadam , joseph , tolanis , they original owners left long way before the merge happen even.

the only Ex-subvs that quit after crash , are Filipok , jimmyhawk and ivakara ( maybe 1 or two more names that i dont remember right now ) on the other hand the ex-subvs you recruited are not that much of active either and are under sat most of the times.

DeletedUser

about the three noble thing :)

We have several reports posted like that from your members in our report thread..including one from Bama to Garic

It is a common mistake

I have done it tons of times.

Mistakes don't make you a no0b. Not knowing that you made a mistake in doing that is when you are a no0blet.:icon_twisted:

Mine wasnt a mistake I was trying to kill them off since they had already served their purpose there. If you scout that village now it will have no nobles

DeletedUser

Mine wasnt a mistake I was trying to kill them off since they had already served their purpose there. If you scout that village now it will have no nobles

Cos you sent them to a fiery death at CRASH =D haha

DeletedUser

I didnt check because I dont care that much but I believe they lived actually

Status
Not open for further replies.