Champoinship...

DeletedUser100063

@=perplex nice job you managed to badly fake a skype convo

@rank 1. me lie you really cant admit to losing to me muliple times can you well unlike you I dont store every report I come across to prove soemthing I already know

DeletedUser

I don't have cronies most rounds I play solo! Very rarely do I have a friend play!

You're in a tribe every round almost immediately. Don't lie. You also use deffers on bash rounds for easy wins. So yah a cheat too.

As for what I may achieve if I beat you. hmmm... :icon_confused:
Shutting you up, and keeping a leech like you off my back every time I post. :icon_rolleyes:

@ That weed guy
I remember your name since it's so crap. Have you ever won a round bro? And the chat is not faked you muppet. :icon_rolleyes:
Pfft, even ask Jobson if I was on yah nub.

DeletedUser

Not my fault he went offline if he did! I can only beat who is infront of me! Nothing more nothing less!

Yes, but you've got no reason to brag about it; it's nothing impressive.

@=perplex nice job you managed to badly fake a skype convo

Badly fake? sigh, why would I bother. Hardly bothers me if some utter loser doesn't believe me :)

@rank 1. me lie you really cant admit to losing to me muliple times can you well unlike you I dont store every report I come across to prove soemthing I already know

Hah, I doubt anyone has ever lost to you. God knows how you were the first sperm to reach the egg :icon_wink:

DeletedUser100063

@rank go to sleep you sour puss

it sucks both you and jobson need to go to sleep cause of time zones or you could have settled today at next round

DeletedUser

Badly fake? sigh, why would I bother. Hardly bothers me if some utter loser doesn't believe me :)

Hah, I doubt anyone has ever lost to you. God knows how you were the first sperm to reach the egg :icon_wink:

ROFL!! You should post more often charlie, that was hilarious. :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

The so called snipe! Fail!!

Sent: Jun 03, 2011 18:30:46
The attacker has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)-21.2%

Attacker: Jobson1984
Origin: Lionheart123 .uk! 2 (504|506) K55

Quantity: 0 0 3081 0 224 1083 0 0 0 0 1 1
Losses: 0 0 2538 0 224 689 0 0 0 0 1 1

Defender: PurpleTeaPOt
Destination: Fake! (488|486) K44

Quantity: 0 0 2090 0 325 655 800 0 160 120 1 0 0
Losses: 0 0 2090 0 325 655 800 0 160 120 1 0 0

Haul: 15.080 12.124 9.746 36.950/36.950

The fact you didn't have enough offence to kill his comfortably while it was defending reflects rather badly on you too ;)

DeletedUser

you all speaking to much,ill check round each mins to see what will happend ...
My acc will join the round too but not with my management!
Im just using guess login to see you guys :)
it seems too funny.

DeletedUser

The fact you didn't have enough offence to kill his comfortably while it was defending reflects rather badly on you too ;)

the minus 21.2% luck may have played a part! I had more troops than him!

DeletedUser96141

you all speaking to much,ill check round each mins to see what will happend ...
My acc will join the round too but not with my management!
Im just using guess login to see you guys :)
it seems too funny.

ofcourse not with yours....
YOU ARE A NOOB!

DeletedUser

ofcourse not with yours....
YOU ARE A NOOB!

Sorry reza but ive played with both of you and i can tell saeid is better than you.why do you have a grudge against him anyways?

@ the rest of noobtards:
You are such kiddies. Clearing other people in game doesnt just make you better. I can say hundreds of examples when even the so called best players of .net get cleared by noobs . A good example: i cleared adrian on my 1st speed round.but does it mean i was better than him?
Just grow up and dont brag so much.

DeletedUser

Jobson don't bother arguing with them on the forums, they won't get it anyway. All you need to know is that at their age they've got more hormons than neurons and that plays a major part in all the fuss they're making on the forums. But in game, they'll be 26 pts most of the time...))

DeletedUser96141

Sorry reza but ive played with both of you and i can tell saeid is better than you.why do you have a grudge against him anyways?
I dont. i played versus him :D
it was a 1 vs 1 until he got his friends. he had 27 vills, me 8 .
I killed 8 nobles :D then nobled 4 vills of him and cleared all his off vills. then 3 of his tribe mates attacked me :D i still held strong. lost 2 vills :D.
But my point is i owned SaEID when he was number 1 and i was less than 20. But then he comes on the forums thinking he is the greatest.
I hate people with massive egos. But EVEN MORE people with massive egos but nothing to proove -.-

DeletedUser

I killed 8 nobles :D then nobled 4 vills of him and cleared all his off vills. then 3 of his tribe mates attacked me :D i still held strong. lost 2 vills :D.
But my point is i owned SaEID when he was number 1 and i was less than 20. But then he comes on the forums thinking he is the greatest.
I hate people with massive egos. But EVEN MORE people with massive egos but nothing to proove -.-

Shut up.

Saeid doesn't have a massive ego, and he never claims to be "the greatest"

He's better than you though. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser96141

have you played me?
he does have an ego!.
meh not a massive one.
but i didnt say that he siad he 'was the greatest' just said he has an ego

DeletedUser

Those who dont have ego never improve ;) . I think youre overreacting to his english grammer mistakes. He doesnt say hes good. He just says lot of others are noobs with big mouths which is pretty much true.
Anyways.enough about saeid. Who is playing this round?

DeletedUser

the biggest lie i've seen in speed forums :D
me 27 vils you 8 vils and i lost 4 :p
loool

even cornish didnt say somethings like this. I should say reza is my new "hero" in tribalwars <3