Champoinship...

DeletedUser

Like my God what happened...)) I didn't even join myself and you guys still lose? I can only imagine what would have happened if I had played the round...))

And look at that, the top players are all my friends and your enemies, I could easily get pushed up to the top in less than 3 hours and finish among top 3 of the round. But I have no time for stuff like this right now.
Here's the difference between you guys (TrollFace, Rank.1, PurplePeaPot, iPerplex etc etc) - and me (and do remember it well) - I can easily win but I don't need it so bad, but YOU cannot win yet you want it so badly that you'd be willing to sell your own mother for a place in the top...)) I'd say that is pretty shameful...))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=233371&page=7

Jobson if we are talking about liars... :lol::lol:
you have a tendency to exaggerate things. You copied and pasted the same series of attacks.. Pathetic.

My report would not be found, therefore proving nothing. However, I do not lie. This proves you do.
I am telling the truth Jobson, I thought you were better than lying though..

What are you on about? Copied and pasted same series of attacks? Stop clutching at straws!
You proved I lie by saying you don't! You are making yourself look even more pathetic!

Haha Adrian you see they just said that it took 4 of them to take you out! Priceless!!

DeletedUser

I'm reading their skype convo, hilarious stuff, Matt was like an answering robot machine "get adrian first get adrian first dun let him get to nobles like oh my gooooood"...))

[13:15:15] Anscenic: Then i'll hit Adrian
[13:15:16] Taras.: No
[13:15:17] Taras.: Why
[13:15:19] Taras.: :\
[13:15:29] Matt: get adrian first..
[13:15:36] Matt: Dun let him get to nobles
[13:15:47] Anscenic: :/
[13:15:57] Matt: get adrian first..
Dun let him get to nobles
[13:16:00] Matt: I'll send more def.

Haha Adrian you see they just said that it took 4 of them to take you out! Priceless!!

Yeah, I must say that was a funny read too...))

DeletedUser

adrian D i know you are far better than them 1 by 1,but dont think that you are god!
We all saw you started to play and were in top 10 so it says you devoted some times for this round and at last your point is 119 !
And are proud that your friends are im top rankings?? And you ...
I dont see shiny things for you in first 2 rounds of champion that you played!
You finite yourself to 2,3 noobs?and you are happy that they got nobled too? Hm...
This isnt a good behavior for top player of speed world.
Atleast I didnt expect you act like this.
Dont be mad with me adrian.

DeletedUser

Saeid, check the report TrollFace posted on the previous page. Judging by the troops in that report, and the village construction, reported to the troops you know I usually have, tell me: do you still think I was the one playing?

I'm no god, I know that, never said that I am, and I don't have much interest in this championship due to some other private stuff I have to take care of at the moment, but when I see dumb posts like trollface's, I feel a weird urge to hit them in the face with their own 16-year-old stupidity...))

And are proud that your friends are im top rankings?
What I said was that I could make an easy comeback if I wanted to, but I do not want to win that bad nor do I have the time for that.

DeletedUser

Yeah,that vilage was alittle diffrent from yours in normal(thats what i remember),but about troops: i know you start making troops like this and start with lc first!
But the ratio of troops/points wasnt that i expected from you.
Anyway i say that you dont need to argue with these noobs and wanna prove that in game,this will bring down your respect till them.
No one care matt,i dont know why you care !
He may think he is someone!

DeletedUser

Like my God what happened...)) I didn't even join myself and you guys still lose? I can only imagine what would have happened if I had played the round...))

And look at that, the top players are all my friends and your enemies, I could easily get pushed up to the top in less than 3 hours and finish among top 3 of the round. But I have no time for stuff like this right now.
Here's the difference between you guys (TrollFace, Rank.1, PurplePeaPot, iPerplex etc etc) - and me (and do remember it well) - I can easily win but I don't need it so bad, but YOU cannot win yet you want it so badly that you'd be willing to sell your own mother for a place in the top...)) I'd say that is pretty shameful...))

Attacker: Adrian D.
Origin: Adrian D.s village (513|489) K45

Quantity: 0 0 3192 0 0 2600 0 0 179 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 3192 0 0 2600 0 0 179 0 0 1
^^

Blah blah blah. Second time you were cleared and nobled. Keep chatting ;)

@SaiEd - http://translate.google.com/ use it for CHRIST's sake, because you suck at English. And I don't care if it's your second, third, fourth language. Have some mercy for the poor sods that bother reading the crap you type into your keyboard!

Uh-huh, lol ^^
No one cares about Matt, I don't know why you care.
He could think that he is someone important when he's just a pawn on a chess table.

Meh people care because I have friends saeid, too bad that... uhm... "strategy" of yours refrains you of having any.

I don't think I'm important, I find it humerous that you think I do. Jealose, maybe? Probably? Certainly?

DeletedUser

No one care matt,i dont know why you care !
He may think he is someone!

You know, you've said something very intelligent here, too bad few people might understand it...)) But I'll help you out and transform it so that they will understand what you meant:

No one cares about Matt, I don't know why you care.
He could think that he is someone important when he's just a pawn on a chess table.

Wise words, I'll take them into consideration :)

DeletedUser

SaiEiD has the writing skills of a fork, and the IQ of a glass of water. Good thing Adrian is translating isn't it?

you all speaking to much,ill check round each mins to see what will happend ...
My acc will join the round too but not with my management!
Im just using guess login to see you guys :)
it seems too funny.
Please translate this piece of art Adrian :)

DeletedUser

Matt you should thank me cause when you lose in game i came here and help you change topic :D
you always change the topic of your loses to a topic about my poor english :D
try to find a better topic for next lose ;)

DeletedUser96141

SaEID had some point in his writing (believ it or not!) But...
if he could like message me before posting so it makes more sense would be better.

Just saying this, i played this round, clearedd staying active. then had my co play, then i played, messaged stayingactive that i was going off (so he should clear me) attacked staying active, and (i think) he got support. But he cleared me :D

then i went off :D

just that.
yes i am a noob compared to you people (with the exception of a few - namely one of them is SaEID) but i what i do know is that adrian was not playing, someone else was on his acc (look at build and i messaged the person and they did not know who i was, but adrian himslef knows me).

reza out :D

DeletedUser

I'm reading their skype convo, hilarious stuff, Matt was like an answering robot machine "get adrian first get adrian first dun let him get to nobles like oh my gooooood"...))

Yeah, I must say that was a funny read too...))

Wait you had spies in our chat and still failed to noble any of us? Wow, that really doesn't make you look good. :icon_rolleyes:

And before you start acting smug about that, don't you think it was a bit odd how none of us bothered helping them when they were in trouble?

DeletedUser

shit man you're right. I wouldn't want to be insulted anymore with those insults ^^

DeletedUser

Dan I would watch out before he gets nasty and calls you "Trollface" or "Stinky breath". Lets calm Adrian down before we all get burnt by his mature comebacks :lol::lol:

I would regard Trollface as a compliment.
trollface.jpg

DeletedUser

Just saying this, i played this round, clearedd staying active. then had my co play, then i played, messaged stayingactive that i was going off (so he should clear me) attacked staying active, and (i think) he got support. But he cleared me :D

keep telling yourself that (Y)

DeletedUser

Whooaaa Adrian calm down. For someone who supposedly doesn't care, you sure are getting angry
Skype-emoticons-57-sun.gif

Fyi I wasn't on the round :p

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 DID HE ACTUALLY SAY THAT? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Take a long look in the mirror pale scaby adrian, you're no fighter. I suggest changing your skype picture to something which isn't you.

Please don't make comments like that again. lol. :icon_rolleyes:

Wallam

Oh dear, seems like someone is a bit sore about his troop loss:

Axspansion today at 22:04
lucky noob ;)

Randy.R.Randerson today at 22:04
Whatever, nice seeing your skills fail :D

Axspansion today at 22:05
hmmmm, tribe stacking isnt exactly fair noob -_-

Randy.R.Randerson today at 22:06
Im not in a tribe, nice try :p

Axspansion today at 22:07
oops :| thought you were in smile, looks like some people forgot to withdraw there support

Randy.R.Randerson today at 22:08
Its tribe lock, i never joined a tribe.

Axspansion today at 22:11
WTF, sorry mistaken you for someone else…

[spoil]Attacker: Axspansion
Origin: Axspansion -004- (500|485) K45

Quantity: 0 0 2000 0 100 350 0 0 100 50 0 0
Losses: 0 0 2000 0 100 350 0 0 100 50 0 0[/spoil]

Origin: Axspansion -002- (492|488) K44

Quantity: 0 0 1000 0 337 300 0 0 112 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1000 0 337 300 0 0 112 0 0 0[/spoil]

Origin: Axspansion -003- (495|487) K44

Quantity: 0 0 3900 0 200 2000 0 0 200 130 0 1
Losses: 0 0 3900 0 200 2000 0 0 200 130 0 1[/spoil]

Quantity: 0 0 100 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 100 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1[/spoil]

Origin: Axspansion -005- (504|486) K45

Quantity: 1738 218 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 1738 218 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1[/spoil]

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh dear, seems like someone is a bit sore about his troop loss:

Origin: Axspansion -004- (500|485) K45

Quantity: 0 0 2000 0 100 350 0 0 100 50 0 0
Losses: 0 0 2000 0 100 350 0 0 100 50 0 0[/spoil]

Origin: Axspansion -002- (492|488) K44

Quantity: 0 0 1000 0 337 300 0 0 112 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1000 0 337 300 0 0 112 0 0 0[/spoil]

Quantity: 0 0 3900 0 200 2000 0 0 200 130 0 1
Losses: 0 0 3900 0 200 2000 0 0 200 130 0 1[/spoil]

Quantity: 0 0 100 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 100 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1[/spoil]

Origin: Axspansion -005- (504|486) K45

Quantity: 1738 218 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 1738 218 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1[/spoil]

noob.

survive until tomorrow pls, so i can noble youUuUuUuuuuuu.