World News

DeletedUser

Because hugging 4 times ev-ze day, keeps the doctor away :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You ve used soo many nukes on Fremen already monk :S

rattler sent a noble fake to giam.. a noble with a scout , although the villa was cleared nobled died :)

DeletedUser57259

Rocket - ROCK - Blood - Rocket

New dukes are pretty confused individuals to say the least.

....aaaaand now it's Blood again.

So, correct me if I'm wrong here:
Menace - Rocket - ROCK - Blood - Rocket - Blood - tbd

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

....aaaaand now it's Blood again.

So, correct me if I'm wrong here:
Menace - Rocket - ROCK - Blood - Rocket - Blood

You're right mate...Whazz up with these guys...

If they can't decide a proper tribe name then i doubt they will be able to decide how to proceed on this world :lol::lol:

EPIC PHAIL :icon_wink:

TYL3R2600

Maybe they're doing it for the attention? Or just to want to be random? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser57259

I think it's more likely a Baron decided to play around without talking to other leaders after the dukes quit. It's probably very interesting/annoying over there at the moment

Edit: The legend that is FLIP69 has recently kicked all the old leaders and has assumed control over the tribe. How he had any privileges in the first place is beyond me given he has spent his time at Rocket whining about the tribe and trying to get into Nyx, something which seemed to be pretty well known.

DeletedUser

world news has been updated.

I have been busy with summer and my girl friend so havent been watching everything as closely as normal but I will keep you all updated.

DeletedUser57259

dereksbaby said:
Rocket Disbands and then Is made Again.

Source for this? It just ain't so. Your news could be done for libel :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Derek your stats are wrong.
The tribe we have been at war with is currently called TBD after having about 8 or 9 name changes in the last few days. That rocket tribe is a new one made up from some of the guys that left the other tribe.

The stats are currently 63-5 for the war and 7-0 in the last 48 hours.

DeletedUser

nothing wrong with name changing...

Nothing wrong with it.
But if you are at war with a tribe that changes names (quite a few times) and a different tribe rises up wih the same name it gets confusing for the people that are following the war from the outside.

DeletedUser

urm....

Jun 07
23:31RP has declared war on the tribe.

The tribe Rogue Penguins has declared war on tribe For Ze Lulz?!

War name: penis heads

Looks like 4ZL? has entered a war, but RP are doomed, Fremen killing them from one side, 4ZL? from the other :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser56873

BREAKING NEWS:

Today is the birth of a future top 10 tribe.
The sheen revolution has arrived a tribal wars, don't say i didn't tell you ;)