World News

DeletedUser99878

urm....

Jun 07
23:31RP has declared war on the tribe.

The tribe Rogue Penguins has declared war on tribe For Ze Lulz?!

War name: penis heads

Looks like 4ZL? has entered a war, but RP are doomed, Fremen killing them from one side, 4ZL? from the other :icon_twisted:

This isn't good this will cause alot of cross nobling.......

:axemen::axemen::axemen:
Greenwalker- Fremen
010705.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i have come on here to clear this up guys!....

i wanted my friends in 4zl? to send a circular to your tribe, but they are offline at the moment...

therefore i have to post in here and hope that the members of 4zl? read this and -Noir. reads this...

As duke i DID NOT declare on 4zl?!!!

i have proof of this too, it was a "rogue" idiot who gave up on this world: [player]Gazr0[/player]..

here is mail that i sent to noir.. but she never reads my mail :(
J-Wright today at 01:31

I am so sorry for the declaral from my previous tribe RP to your tribe 4zl?..

As i am duke i did not authorise this, but a "rogue" barondecided to take things into his hands as he was being attacked by GypseyGirl..

He had already made statements of this kind, for example he stated many times that he was "leaving this world" and "wasn't going down without a fight"....

Due to these recent events i was forced to disband the tribe...

I will forward you the mail sent from the player (a circular to the tribe) reguarding what he was going to do..)

Again sorry for the declaral, but it was not authorised by his superiors... but it was my stupid decision to give his the baron privs..

Thankyou for you time and i hope that you get to read this...

J-Wright

Here is proof that it was gaz... (because i want to clear this up that it wasn't RP itself but a member... a stupid 1.. )

Gazr0 today at 00:12
Well it's been great playing with you all, I have sniped a train from GypseyGirl today, been attacker of the day twice in a row and all against the so called skilled GypseyGirl. I have ducked and dived still have a few nukes and a couple of villages stacked with defence that she thinks are empty.

I suggest we assault and demoralise GypseyGirl and Kill Kenny 50/50,
I will see you in w57 but will play under Tricycle with co players this time.

If you want to co with my team of 3 I have room for one or 2 USA players to give 24/7 cover, 2 UK, 1 Phillipines and 2 USA.

I can give you the PW on the start day.

I hope this clears it up...
It was not an official act!!!

and i do not know why he "doomed" us all...

coulda just left, himself..

DeletedUser

lol, ye huge news.. jks

anyways i do really want all 4zl? members to read my previous post

DeletedUser

RP never stood a chance against Fremen. Neither did ????.

The victor of the 3v1 goes to Fremen.

I can't wait to see what major war happens next, should be interesting :)

DeletedUser

Some has no set amount, I know Horde! took two -BH- members and potentially might be recruiting some more.

DeletedUser

Some has no set amount, I know Horde! took two -BH- members and potentially might be recruiting some more.

Well if we recruited 2 -BH- members they wanted to join us, we didn't hunt them down haha