[RIM] declares war upon TOW

• Thread starter The Wrong Enemy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If I told you that would be telling.
How is proclaiming that One members support took your lot through a lot too clear showing our tribe up?
Your showing your tribe up badly, Rastlin the Black doesn't count towards that score.
The reason we dismissed him has already been explained by TWE.

DeletedUser74275

yeh i heard that lame excuse, then raistlin went and made a tribe that said something about Firm, so he was there? loyalty was at 16 then he got dismissed, odd that

some of the things you talk about show youre a poor player, "we can build troops faster than you"....how do you work that one out?

DeletedUser

From Scout reports. Our barracks stable and our resources levels are higher. This meaning we build troops faster. I thought even you could figure that out.

And I'm not talking about FIRM I'm talking about TOW on this bit since you FIRM players are too far away.

DeletedUser74275

i thought you was on about FIRM since you were talking to me

i dont get how [RIM] class FIRM too far away

yet we dont class [RIM] too far away

plenty of players right by each other

DeletedUser

From my view. Your 11Hrs+ away by noble for me.
TOW is who I've dealt with. FIRM would leave me open for sneaky TOW attacks.

DeletedUser

TOW are a tribe of numbers (mass recruit across the rim), and have about 4 players with a noble at best, now they may have about 5 or 6?

so basically those overall conquer stats mean nothing

im not saying TOW will win their war with [RIM], im just saying your argument is flawed based on their nobling

How is my argument flawed?
If TOW have no nobles they are totally screwed. [RIM] could happily noble any TOW village they want safe to the knowledge that no nobles will be heading their way and there is no chance of the village being instantly nobled back.
TOW aren't growing at all, whereas [RIM] are nobling a fair amount of villages which can be used against TOW.
My argument makes perfect sense.

DeletedUser74275

TOW players are just getting their first nobles now.....so those stats are irrelevant, what happens over the next couple of weeks might be worth some stats

DeletedUser

You think we're not aware of them? Anyway I'm looking foward too the attacks of Defence since that's practically all they have.

DeletedUser

TOW players are just getting their first nobles now.....so those stats are irrelevant, what happens over the next couple of weeks might be worth some stats

If [RIM] get off their butt and get nobling, TOW won't even get the oppurtunity to get nobles.
I doubt this war will last a few weeks.
[RIM] are a superior tribe in everyway

DeletedUser

Mr Misery today at 17:08
recall plz i dont way tu be nobled.

hbatt100 today at 17:12
Too late. Cant recall now.

Mr Misery today at 17:15
Oh noez!

You do realise I'm just pissing with you and that thats a 500 Ms fake Ram train. Has your computer got lag or are you using opera wrong? Or are you doing it on Mozilla?

hbatt100 today at 17:17
LOL good, i hope you are! For a moment there i thought you were being a noob. And now my computer has not got lag, you dont get lag with an i5 Processor :) Although i am not using opera, Chrome.

Mr Misery today at 17:19
Google chrome method. Thats why its 500Ms.
Opera 100 Ms trains are where its at.

Well that amused me for 2 Mins. Now what?
Incase you didn't figure it out he's sent a 500 Ms gap Ram train of Fakes I assume.

DeletedUser

If [RIM] get off their butt and get nobling, TOW won't even get the oppurtunity to get nobles.
I doubt this war will last a few weeks.
[RIM] are a superior tribe in everyway

Shut up HS noob. :D

on topic: Tow villas are too small to noble -.-'

DeletedUser

Shut up HS noob. :D
We weren't noobs :D
The tribe I have now are the non-noobs of ~HS~ :D

Anyway, the average points per player of TOW is 1,749.
I can see why [RIM] aren't nobling TOW very much and why TOW are nobling a pathetic amount of villas :lol:

DeletedUser

I would prefer all stats to include both Firm and TOW since that is the reality of the situation. ~KBH~ should be declaring on us any minute now too...

Side 1:
Tribes: [RIM]
Side 2:
Tribes: TOW, Firm

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 2
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,594
Side 2: 3,685
Difference: 4,909

chart

spartan clan

cant forget UVSW got a mail from one of their members stating that they have been attacking us, not much to worry about there i have seen no incomings and have heard of only one lol

DeletedUser

It is a new rule, if you are on the rim, you must war [RIM].

It is [RIM] vs the rim.

DeletedUser

Update on the war.

TWE and lowlanda have been rimmed, but TWE has started right back in the action and will hopefully be back in the fight before to long. Lowlanda has started a bit north of us, but will be coming south as well. So far I would say it is pretty even, but the attack on The Wrong Enemy by UVSW, has upset our Northern players and now they will be joining the rest of the tribe to attack and support, instead of just the Southern half so now the true war will begin.

I would say may the best tribe win, but considering its 4v1, its obvious who the better tribe is.

Side 1:
Tribes: [RIM]
Side 2:
Tribes: Firm, TOW, UVSW, ~KBH~

Timeframe: Last week
[spoil]

Total conquers:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 53
Difference: 8

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 4
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 127,565
Side 2: 101,683
Difference: 25,882

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,445
Side 2: 18,940
Difference: 505

chart
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74275

you missed out the guy who you dismissed just as we was nobling him :p

but thats ok, we should be rimming some more guys this weekend

have a nice weekend

DeletedUser

you missed out the guy who you dismissed just as we was nobling him :p

but thats ok, we should be rimming some more guys this weekend

have a nice weekend

Yeah, I know. I was unable to type his name correctly so I didn't bother. One noble really doesn't change the stats that much.

Buuut. Since you keep going on and on about nobling an inactive, go ahead and post his name and I will update the stats to include him.

Status
Not open for further replies.