Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Quote:Mr Misery today at 17:08
recall plz i dont way tu be nobled.

hbatt100 today at 17:12
Too late. Cant recall now.

Mr Misery today at 17:15
Oh noez!

You do realise I'm just pissing with you and that thats a 500 Ms fake Ram train. Has your computer got lag or are you using opera wrong? Or are you doing it on Mozilla?

hbatt100 today at 17:17
LOL good, i hope you are! For a moment there i thought you were being a noob. And now my computer has not got lag, you dont get lag with an i5 Processor Although i am not using opera, Chrome.

Mr Misery today at 17:19
Google chrome method. Thats why its 500Ms.
Opera 100 Ms trains are where its at.

Well that amused me for 2 Mins. Now what?
Incase you didn't figure it out he's sent a 500 Ms gap Ram train of Fakes I assume.

You do realise you can only get a .300 ms train on this world anyway :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

It is a new rule, if you are on the rim, you must war [RIM].

It is [RIM] vs the rim.

Pressure getting to you ? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser74275

cant forget UVSW got a mail from one of their members stating that they have been attacking us, not much to worry about there i have seen no incomings and have heard of only one lol

yeh nothing to worry about mate, they just nobled your duke :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Paolo, tooting your own horn for someone else's betrayal isn't cool, the only thing you should be proud of, is your lack of pride in the fact that you knew you stood no chance and got 3 other tribes to assist you... Oh wait, I wouldn't be proud of that. :icon_redface: If I was you, I would do my very best to win, because you'll look very foolish losing to one tribe with 3 allies.

That said, that part was off-topic, and I will not be posting something like that again. It just irritates me when people brag about other people's accomplishments.

As for TWE being nobled and it not mattering, well in the long run your right. It doesn't matter, but at least now the western rim knows UVSW is not to be trusted. They treat diplomacy like Firm, TOW treat diplomacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.