Wombles recycles crash wreckage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

GOW you do make me laugh. All I was saying was you have taken 45 villages off one player. You are 48 up not including the kicks, and remember I kept the kicks in tribe a lot longer than you.

And trust me Vendetta is not stacked, 70-80% of his def is from one person, not many sent to him at start of war as we knew k57 was a lost cause. If you think hes stacked, then no wonder you have only gained ground in k49 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

OK I have to set the record straight on this issue Ataguas5.

its upper k-49. rage ate king who first turned rogue,then gifted villas and finally deleted
is completely wrong.

This is what happened.

I attacked kingconqueror non stop for 2 weeks. In that time he defended well, sniped and took back lost villas from me. However in the end the sheer quantity of attacks was too much for him to defend against and he began to run low on troops. Womble failed thekingconqueror by not providing enough support for him and when finally he could not stop me I started taking more of his villas. For the entire time we were fighting we mailed each other and had some healthy fun banter. When the loss of villas were too high you kicked him out (rogue is not a fair description). At that point he mailed me and said he was disgusted by the way womble had failed him and kicked him out. He said he was leaving the game and that the account would be deleted, because despite the fact you had let him down he did not think it fair to just hand me his villas.

Now I know that you are going to come back with your own twisted version of events and quite frankly Ataguas5 I don't really care for anything you say because you seem to just make stuff up all the time. Geographically you were one of the closest players to thekingconqueror and thus you failed your team mate more than nearly any other Womble and nothing you blurt out now will change my opinion of you. None of the villas I took had support incoming from you. In fact the only support thekingconqueror had incoming was from wombles hundreds of hours away and local tribe players not even in Womble. The fact is you and Matty and Twister and co should have defended your teammate and you didn't.

You can point fingers and ramble on as much as you like, but I know what happened and you are very very wrong to criticize your former team mate. In fact shame on you for saying the things you said.

Rage

DeletedUser93503

The fact is you and Matty and Twister and co should have defended your teammate and you didn't.

You can point fingers and ramble on as much as you like, but I know what happened and you are very very wrong to criticize your former team mate. In fact shame on you for saying the things you said.

Rage

I do agree with you - but it is also necessary for you to know that Kingconq never asked for any support until he came on the forums with a list longer than all our support assignments - added. From there he got told that he could not request support for such an amount, and that he should make the list shorter and make priorities.

He did not like that and posted a ridiculous rant :icon_rolleyes:

How come you suddenly have some spare time? :lol:

DeletedUser

I am glad it is you Toby that has replied and as I have great respect for you I will not try and argue with your point. I obviously am not privy to what was and was not said in your forums and will therefore take your word for this without hesitation.

How come you suddenly have some spare time?
lol

I am on a short Vacation ;) should be back very soon cause me and the mods are like (inlove)

Are you guys missing me already lol

DeletedUser

smiley_emoticons_eazy_senseo1-terror.gif

i can't farm i'll get the shakes soon.

DeletedUser

Tell me about it, my whole routine has gone completely out of the window. I hope the TW mods are aware that they will be receiving the therapists bill when I get it :)

DeletedUser

i think i'm in full troll mode now.
smiley_emoticons_seb_browser-ie3.gif

one more
smiley_emoticons_shocking2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Back on topic guys.
OK

Robin you're going down. I am gonna attack you with 1 million nukes whilst catting all your farms to zero points cause you are rubbish at this game and my tribe is a billion times better than yours.

Is that better? ;)

DeletedUser93503

OK

Robin you're going down. I am gonna attack you with 1 million nukes whilst catting all your farms to zero points cause you are rubbish at this game and my tribe is a billion times better than yours.

Is that better? ;)

That's nothing to my 2 million nukes which will make your villages into piles of :wood: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

That's nothing to my 2 million nukes which will make your villages into piles of

Ha your 2 million Nukes do not stand a chance against my new Pally weapon.

" The 2 million Nuke Destroyer multi villa Siren Weapon. Whilst out and about your pally found something. Upon further inspection he realised that that this weapon had the power to defeat 2 million nuke attacks in all villas simultaneously with the power of the fake hug. As the enemy hoards approach your villas a group of hot wenches meet and greet the enemy. With the promise of "Hugs" lay down their weapons then contract nasty STD's and flee home with embarrassment"

Yay me

File Not Found

Guys. Last time I'm telling you to get ontopic. Stop trying to be cute with the whole thing, this thread turned into one big illegal discussion, and unless you lot get back on topic, I will be locking it, and people will be punished.

(Because I trusted you, and then you spend five pages discussing things that are against the rules to discuss on the forum)

No apologies are to be directed, just behave.

DeletedUser93993

so rage ,continuous attacks for 2 weeks. sounds similar. like what u are facing right now right?????????lol. u hate me. dont u? its okay. what do u think? womble dont support their players? wonder why u are not attacking matty twister or my empty villas. plz .

and yes i am close to king..or i shud say i was close to king. and i didn support king cong purposely . :icon_razz: happy? let me tell u a secret. i didn like him much and wanted to have his villas. :icon_wink: atleast ATA accepts when he is loosing. u are just one big ego.

i will give u credit for taking king villas. and i ALSO give u zero marks for keeping them empty :icon_redface: and now they are all either 6-7k or 8k villas.

Dude,U don deserve that number four spot

DeletedUser

and yes i am close to king..or i shud say i was close to king. and i didn support king cong purposely . :icon_razz: happy? let me tell u a secret. i didn like him much and wanted to have his villas. :icon_wink: atleast ATA accepts when he is loosing. u are just one big ego.

lol
nice excuse !!!!!!!
And i guess no one like you aswell !

DeletedUser

Tell me about it, my whole routine has gone completely out of the window. I hope the TW mods are aware that they will be receiving the therapists bill when I get it :)

Pmsl - how it's effected me is that my tv's been turned on for the first time in a 2 months !!!!!
I had to throw in a new lump of coal to start it up.. !
TT.

Status
Not open for further replies.