Wombles recycles crash wreckage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

how come you are so sure i do nothing ? :icon_rolleyes:

the fact that i dont noble villas at my own account dont mean i'm inactive.

So you are doing a lot of sitting. The 4 accounts you are internalling, the amount of new owners you have, the huge amount of accounts that have left crash in last two months for no new blood and the large amount of flatlining account, it really does make me chuckle when you all say you have no inactives

DeletedUser

So you are doing a lot of sitting.
it really does make me chuckle when you all say you have no inactives

why acting like fools walsh ?

where i said i'm sitting a lot of people ? :icon_rolleyes:

actually it been a while of the last time i sat anybody in crash. rage is a exception.

Can I call you caglen?

and can i call you zombie ? fun you come out of your grave to FLAME Crash. while you are not even a part of this war.

and if this help Peter The Moonegg , Caglen was far better leader than you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh no Sarah, an insult from you...I've never heard one of those before. I'm so hurt :icon_cry: /wrists [/sarcasm] (just in case you couldn't pick up on that one sweety pie)

Get over yourself please. Caglen was a far better leader than you as well if it makes you feel any better :icon_wink:

At least he didn't delete his account and run to another one, and another one, and another one, and another one after his tribe fail merged? Oh wait, even though CRASH gets flamed, I wouldn't call it a fail merge like yours was back when you "led" Flame. Even PIRANA's multiple seemingly fail merges have worked out well enough for them.

And if you'd take a minute to re-read what I posted...at what point in my post was I really flaming CRASH as a whole? I was talking about caglen and princess, and last I checked...they weren't the entirety of CRASH's membership.

and can i call you zombie ? fun you come out of your grave to FLAME Crash. while you are not even a part of this war.

Is it really your place to be telling me I'm not a part of this war? I could be like one of the many faces we see around these forums that is using an external account that doesn't match up with their in-game account :icon_eek: Maybe I am on this world and I'm just sitting a player in Womble and fighting you all? You assume so much Sarah, yet know so little :icon_wink:

File Not Found

And wow mod....do u love Walsh or something

I have only been posting and truly keeping up here recently and your favour is blatantly obvious. I have no complaint...whatever...but makes me shake my head

If you've an issue with how I moderate, take it up with this worlds Elder, Greenskin.

In regards to Walshaw, it's no secret that Walshaw, Skunk, myself, and possibly other players/former players of this world, have played together in one ore more tribes in the past. I've worked with him in battle, and would love the opportunity to fight against him. At the time of accepting the role of moderator for this world, I was entirely unaware he was here, and have in no way allowed who he is, to affect the way I treat his posts. I have at most responded to him on the forum with a little friendly banter, but no more than I would anyone else, if they said the same things. In all honesty, when I post, if you'd noticed, it is generally to either serve a purpose, or make a smartass comment on something someone has said. It's never mattered who said it, only the mood I'm in when I read it.

You should also make note, that whilst I'm allowed an amount of flexibility in regards to my enforcement of the rules, I have treated all equally, and I don't believe there is any instance where I've not issued a warning, rather than an infraction. Your misguided if you honestly believe I would treat a friend any differently than anyone else, when it comes to moderation. Ask any of the people on the forum who have felt my wrath, as to wether they feel I have been in any way heavy handed. Fact is, I would be justified to delete your post, or issue you with an infraction for calling into question my integrity as a moderator in public view. What you have however successfully achieved, is making yourself look the fool, infront of those who truly dealt with me as a moderator.

I point out for those who are reading, and this post is not directed at, that I have infact NOT issued an infraction, or official warning regarding the quoted post.

In all seriousness, I'm a fair moderator, and if anyone ever feels they have been unjustly dealt with (with the exception of Fraser, who will naturally respond to this post (when his ban wears off), just to be a smartass), then they are always free to mail me, to discuss the matter, and again, I reiterate, if you don't like my responses, and or you feel that I'm ignoring a valid point you may have, then you are of course free to mail Greenskin.

-File

DeletedUser

It's hard for people to not get emotional during war. Let's Face it people we the majority of us have all put a HUGE amount of time and effort in this game. No one wants to lose. We all started playing with a common goal in mind and that is world domination. Just because you are enemies with someone does not mean that you can't respect them and possibly even be friends while trading blows. Some personalities will not get that and can't do it. I know myself I have let the game take a personal tole on me and I have had hatred to enemies in the past. I've realized it;s just a game and win or lose I've learned alot of skills and strategies which will only make my gameplay that much better should I start a new world someday. Let's face it when you get down to a few tribes of note left in a world EVERY tribe will have skilled players who deserve respect.

I get along with many in my tribe and some i still do not even know. If I had landed in a different neck of the woods when i started I could just as easily be in womble or in pirana and would most likely have just as good of friends there as I do in CRASH.

It's just a game folks , a game we all have grown to love lets not lose our enjoyment and try to respect one another. Is it not more fun to fight a skilled and worthy opponent for you? I enjoy a challenge as im sure so do most of you. So when you meet a worthy opponent have some fun with it :) Let them know they play well, tell them when they do something great thats worth noting

Just my humble opinion and reflection

DeletedUser

yea i wish all if this crap slinging from both sides would just cease. It doesn't seem like anyone is talking about the game when they are.
You know why people on both sides go barb or quit? Go back and read the bullshit you guys post , its the same shit that was posted 1 year ago but with different names. Would you work in a hamburger restaurant if you couldn't stand the way it smelled when it was being cooked? I think not.

Yea I am in crash , that puts me on one side in the war.
In here I am a human being , and I think all of you shit slingers should have someone throw your monitors up against the wall so you can't post in here.
There are voices of reason that attempt to talk some sense into all of these pointless personal gripe sessions.
It would be more entertaining for you to start a "your momma so fat" thread. At least that would be funny.

On topic:
I would like to say that whoever is playing Vendetta , lol. Kudos to you. Great player/s, great attitude, and even though it was a short conversation you are one that should be praised for the way you represent your tribe.

It will be a long war , and I know that my words will fall on deaf ears but damn..... grow the hell up.

Lady of Rage posted some very good points , and no one even stopped to think about what was posted and why Lady's opinion is there. Most just wondered "Are you in the server". When that same crap was said 4 months ago in another useless thread(which was mentioned the account she was on).

So yea ,, Womble still leads. Grats. Good job.

DeletedUser99721

If you've an issue with how I moderate, take it up with this worlds Elder, Greenskin.

In regards to Walshaw, it's no secret that Walshaw, Skunk, myself, and possibly other players/former players of this world, have played together in one ore more tribes in the past. I've worked with him in battle, and would love the opportunity to fight against him. At the time of accepting the role of moderator for this world, I was entirely unaware he was here, and have in no way allowed who he is, to affect the way I treat his posts. I have at most responded to him on the forum with a little friendly banter, but no more than I would anyone else, if they said the same things. In all honesty, when I post, if you'd noticed, it is generally to either serve a purpose, or make a smartass comment on something someone has said. It's never mattered who said it, only the mood I'm in when I read it.

You should also make note, that whilst I'm allowed an amount of flexibility in regards to my enforcement of the rules, I have treated all equally, and I don't believe there is any instance where I've not issued a warning, rather than an infraction. Your misguided if you honestly believe I would treat a friend any differently than anyone else, when it comes to moderation. Ask any of the people on the forum who have felt my wrath, as to wether they feel I have been in any way heavy handed. Fact is, I would be justified to delete your post, or issue you with an infraction for calling into question my integrity as a moderator in public view. What you have however successfully achieved, is making yourself look the fool, infront of those who truly dealt with me as a moderator.

I point out for those who are reading, and this post is not directed at, that I have infact NOT issued an infraction, or official warning regarding the quoted post.

In all seriousness, I'm a fair moderator, and if anyone ever feels they have been unjustly dealt with (with the exception of Fraser, who will naturally respond to this post (when his ban wears off), just to be a smartass), then they are always free to mail me, to discuss the matter, and again, I reiterate, if you don't like my responses, and or you feel that I'm ignoring a valid point you may have, then you are of course free to mail Greenskin.

-File

You did delete my post...only quoting the part directed to you and as you see I have no complaint. The rest of my post was relevant to topic and is gone.

Also, you deleted the post that made me angry in the first place that you had posted, but that wasn't the first time. You practically called me a cheater. Saying that "apparently one is frequently breaking the rules." (I should see if that one has not been erased) (This was not the case ever btw)and I let it go. Now you are attempting to make me look foolish, but I have no problems with you or your moderation. I think you are quite fair and lenient. I only noted that you have a biased attitude towards walsh that comes out from time to time. I apologize if I did upset you, it appears I did . I meant no disrespect.

I don't have any intentions of going over your head. I figure if you have this job you know how to do it well, and I am personally glad you are moderating here.

That doesn't mean that when there is a biased remark, I won't notice it. I NEVER said you weren't doing your job properly EVER!!!!

DeletedUser

And btw FnF, Princess's post was directed at you, not at your position you are holding. Seems like you got lil confused. And just to clarify this post also directed at you, not mod position you hold. I am pretty sure I or anyone else can have opinion about you as a poster.

File Not Found

Princess @ Mail me, and lets see if we can resolve this. (or skype me, whatever, I'm normally pretty easy to contact). I'm happy to discuss the things you mention in your post, and rectify them where possible.

Whilst a technicality, I don't appear to have said I wouldn't delete your post, however I hadn't originally intended to. Either way, contact me to discuss, I'm happy to restore it, and edit out content, but I can no longer continue discussing the matter on the forum.

Sboh

And btw FnF, Princess's post was directed at you, not at your position you are holding. Seems like you got lil confused. And just to clarify this post also directed at you, not mod position you hold. I am pretty sure I or anyone else can have opinion about you as a poster.

I feel that when it comes to questioning the use of an authorities powers their position does come into question weather you intend too or not. The fact that someone has complained on a post being deleted means that someone disagrees with the way FnF is using her moderating powers.

I think that is the problem (that is now hopefully resolved)

DeletedUser40113

This thread has died :(
Anyway to liven it up with me playing an attention whore? :lol:

DeletedUser

It's not true
icon_evil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.