Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser

1. Crash: Biased..... so will not want to post about the tribe.

2. Womble: Most aggressive tribe, in my opinion, in game and with words. The credit for this world getting interesting goes to them. Great bunch of players (even though I disagree with most of their posts in externals....). I have had fun fighting them. I would rate them 9/10 as a tribe. (only one tribe gets 10/10 from me ;) ya i am superly biased.) They will be making a bang soon, by the looks of it, and from the past history of them.

3. PIRANA: It is well known of their skills in battle... or should I say non-existing skills. But I feel they are not just fools they need better leader to lead them. There are decent players in them that work hard for the tribe. but all in all they fail as a tribe.

4. -XIII-: Whats up with these guys... when rep/nuketech was in this tribe, they were buzzing (no pun intended) in the externals. They now have completely vanished... and rumors of successful Pirana op on them are not helping. C'mon guys where are you? By the looks on the map they reaching for the rim.

5. ASCN: My only thought when I look at the position of this tribe is what next?? I don't intend to question the tribes leadership, but put a question to them. What after PIRANA.... They have relations with Womble and -XIII- and they will be locked in between them... (Mighty anyone?) only other option is ElfW which doesn't have a big border with them.

There is no reason to be on here gloating all the time. Rep had nothing better to do back in the day but keep you guys entertained. No we will just do our thing and let the fish think they are going to win. Then crush there all the hopes and dreams

Repinski

There is no reason to be on here gloating all the time. Rep had nothing better to do back in the day but keep you guys entertained. No we will just do our thing and let the fish think they are going to win. Then crush there all the hopes and dreams

So -XIII- being silent has nothing to do with Stepgib (Consumer Robot) and Megadeth... no longer playing? Cause if memory serves me correctly, they were the talkers other than myself and rex who quit but is now back. Of course there were the occasional posts from konstanolly, loco7, you, toesy, emulous, and padycam.

DeletedUser92142

So -XIII- being silent has nothing to do with Stepgib (Consumer Robot) and Megadeth... no longer playing? Cause if memory serves me correctly, they were the talkers other than myself and rex who quit but is now back. Of course there were the occasional posts from konstanolly, loco7, you, toesy, emulous, and padycam.

Who cares about our external presence? There really isn't much to talk about, just a bunch of flames. What was the purpose of posting this rep? What did you accomplish from it?

Repinski

My point is, the -XIII- forum presence wasn't just me. It was you, Mega, step, and I mainly with multiple other members popping in from time to time. Not to mention nuketech before he quit. Hely saying I had nothing better to do is pretty much him making up an excuse to a very valid question. Where did the -XIII- forum presence go because I am not the only person who made up that presence. I was only part of it.

DeletedUser

My point is, the -XIII- forum presence wasn't just me. It was you, Mega, step, and I mainly with multiple other members popping in from time to time. Not to mention nuketech before he quit. Hely saying I had nothing better to do is pretty much him making up an excuse to a very valid question. Where did the -XIII- forum presence go because I am not the only person who made up that presence. I was only part of it.

they all retired and got on with their RL so now you are stuck with REX,EMU,TEDDY and ME lol
Hope you don't expect to much. Some of us weren't gifted with a devil tonge.. or the the free time to chat it up.

Repinski

I know they quit Hely. I just think it's unfair your giving me the credit that they also had a part in. And I like you and Teddy. Emu can be annoying sometimes but is overall a good guy.

DeletedUser

I know they quit Hely. I just think it's unfair your giving me the credit that they also had a part in. And I like you and Teddy. Emu can be annoying sometimes but is overall a good guy.

Pot calling the kettle black there Rep :icon_wink:

Sboh

What he is trying to say is that with the presence you had in the extarnals you had a strong base in terms of image.. When things didn't look like it was going your way you had more than enough people on here to tell us why and show you are still a dominant force.

With all the posters gone we see a rise from piranha but no back up from -XIII-.. You may not see it is a problem and you are just going about your business internally, but your lack of presence is definatly noticed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What he is trying to say is that with the presence you had in the extarnals you had a strong base in terms of image.. When things didn't look like it was going your way you had more than enough people on here to tell us why and show you are still a dominant force.

With all the posters gone we see a rise from piranha but no back up from -XIII-.. You may not see it is a problem and you are just going about your business internally, but your lack of presence is definatly noticed.

Was that directed at emu? If so whats with the attack? I like emu :) good taste in music too

DeletedUser

Your over-rated ;)
They just give you something to do and help boost knowledge of the wars that go on. It's one of the only reasons I use them. That and the whitty banter that sometimes goes on :lol:

DeletedUser

Well, in that case, you're not your Fraser, c'mon!

If I want witty banter I'll watch Dave though...

Sboh

If I want witty banter I'll watch Dave though...

Well it is the home of witty banter :)

(I know that's why you said it but I wanted to join in somehow)

But with the externals being overrated.. I agree they totally are.. but that rating is what gives us the incentive to show everybody how well we are doing ;)