Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser

Stats are merely a guideline, I could care less about the stats to be honest....Activity is key!!!

War far from over, some say one sided in the start on one hand and now one-sided on the other now...Whatever ;)

Womble will continue to Op...end of story.

Win some lose some, we will carry on, summer is just starting, should be a few more deletions or RL issues in the follow month or so :)

Live or Die, make your choice....(My taunt I use to noobies :)

All the bullshit aside, this war is actually fairly "interesting", "interesting" developments on a weekly basis which makes it a more "interesting" world wouldn't you say?

Kanuk

DeletedUser

This made me chuckle, Veiling ONLY lost 81 villages AFTER he left Womble, All the other noblings are already included. Its not a pinball machine where if you hut the bumber you get x2 or x3 depending on how well you do. Thanks for the clicky.

You must be the only person who links pages to prove you are wrong. FAIL :icon_razz:

Maybe i dont accept we are losing cause we aint, plus take out vendetta stats in last 2 weeks and we are 40 plus, more including the inactives. You use unsavorymethods, those that want details check my IG profile can i wont say much more, so minus that in last 2 weeks you would of done nothing :lol:

I've been practically inactive for a month, still got 10 mill ODD in last 2 weeks, and have you cleared my front yet?

1) Your post made me chuckle....all the other veling noblings have NOT been included in the stats if you look at madison's stats again...as veling has been kicked from womble...:icon_rolleyes:
Thanks for liking the clicky.

2) lol, saying take out vendetta's stats is like us saying oh yeah, let's take x, y, and z out of the stats too and we'll be winning by even more of a landslide...we will use any methods to defeat womble that does not break the rules. If we do use illegal methods then we will be the ones to pay as we will get banned. :icon_rolleyes:

3) I'm not actively playing as well...

DeletedUser

2) lol, saying take out vendetta's stats is like us saying oh yeah, let's take x, y, and z out of the stats too and we'll be winning by even more of a landslide...we will use any methods to defeat womble that does not break the rules. If we do use illegal methods then we will be the ones to pay as we will get banned. :icon_rolleyes:

Refer to walsh's profile. There should be players in your tribe banned, but unfortunately skype convos cant be used as proof to the TW higher ups.

God of War 1994

two feed backs so far
and people complain y the forums dying? o_O

DeletedUser

Must also say that we nobled most of Jimmys barbs. So they should still count towards stats. That is where I got my genreal number of around 200.

Plus the few 100s you lost from Iam2speed

Seriously bama,now you wanna include barbs too?What about veling?We nobled around 150 of his barbs.Or TheKingconqerer we nobled around 100 of his barbs.Or balduranos,we have nobled more than 80 of his barbs and are still eating.
Whatever womble has done,CRASH has done it better.You got anything else to make your conqeres look good? :icon_razz:

This made me chuckle, Veiling ONLY lost 81 villages AFTER he left Womble, All the other noblings are already included. Its not a pinball machine where if you hut the bumber you get x2 or x3 depending on how well you do. Thanks for the clicky.

You must be the only person who links pages to prove you are wrong. FAIL :icon_razz:

Maybe i dont accept we are losing cause we aint, plus take out vendetta stats in last 2 weeks and we are 40 plus, more including the inactives. You use unsavorymethods, those that want details check my IG profile can i wont say much more, so minus that in last 2 weeks you would of done nothing :lol:

I've been practically inactive for a month, still got 10 mill ODD in last 2 weeks, and have you cleared my front yet?

The King of whiners is unbanned,such a sad day for w48 :icon_sad:

You kick active members to save stats,and then come here again to start your bitching.You will never learn :icon_rolleyes:

Stats are merely a guideline, I could care less about the stats to be honest....Activity is key!!!

War far from over, some say one sided in the start on one hand and now one-sided on the other now...Whatever ;)

Womble will continue to Op...end of story.

Kanuk

Just one question kanuk,if you dont care about the stats why did you kick Vendetta when it had an active new owner?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Legal idk if this is even the you I knew back in the old days but if it is you have changed. And I am done talking to you. All you do is flame. I mean if you have a point give the point but dont go flaming people just to be flaming. Nothing you said about walshaw was not flaming and mostly the same towards Kanuk cause you have already posted and posted and posted about vendetta.

Last edited by a moderator:

God of War 1994

bama ur Opinion on ma ratings when all of you are done with this non sense take it to a new thread

DeletedUser

You have changed to bama.Everybody has due to this war.

And i gave a legitimate point that we have nobled more barbs of deleted womble player than you after you pointed out that you have nobled 200 barbs from us,how is that flaming?

Kanuk posted that he doesnt care about stats,so i simply asked why did womble kicked an active account?Just a simple question,no flaming.

The person i mindlessly flame is walshaw and Ataguas and i have my reasons for it.Other than those 2 i am up for a conversation with any other player.

DeletedUser93503

Kanuk posted that he doesnt care about stats,so i simply asked why did womble kicked an active account?Just a simple question,no flaming.

He said that he didn't care, not that womble didn't.

DeletedUser

Just one question kanuk,if you dont care about the stats why did you kick Vendetta when it had an active new owner?

Like I said, I could care less about the stats but thanks...

DeletedUser70293

XIII recruited their 40th player.

Took their no.4 spot back with it.

DeletedUser92142

Sort of. It's somewhat annoying. XIII should just be content with no.5. It's not that bad, ASCN stayed in that place for quite awhile.

No. 3 ho!

Nobody cares about the ranks. Nobody is trying to compete with ASCN, no need to since were allies. We have a very funny way of showing that were allies, we flame each other almost everyday, kill noble trains of our allies, etc. Good times.