The TA in shambles (as its always been)

DeletedUser64451

Dude, spiffy by himself would be a top 15 tribe o_O They've dropped to #7 now, but they won't get any lower without mass deletion/expulsion.

spacemanspiff92

i gotchu nate

*i should also be dead, after all it makes no sense for you guys to wipe out all of my tribemates and then leave me for last, with a million or so points.
so nate was saying, once we're no longer top 15... which could happen haha

DeletedUser64451

OK, so the Rammals fist experiment didn't last too long. Anybody know who is in charge now? I've got some business to discuss.

DeletedUser80610

Someone's in charge? I thought we were just floating 'bout in space collecting space dust and watching everyone else fight on the planet below us...

DeletedUser64451

Alright so spiffy's sitter is "in charge" :D

(I use the phrase 'in charge' rather loosely...)

DeletedUser

In response to rammals fist leaving the TA and quiting after Sid had his way with him, and further to the point the title of this thread was trying to make, I'd like to present the following quote:

Just to say, all failures of the TA from now on are not Spacemans fault. They are mine, since I have now taken over the day to day running of the TA.

Wish me luck (I know most of you will probably reply with satirical comments about how you won't "wish me luck", but will actually "wish me noble men", but I felt it had to be said)

sensors-indicate-noob.jpg

DeletedUser100279

Actually, sensors incidate fluids in his brain, a result of Viral Meningitis.

You will have noticed that he went off line and stopped playing on the 25 of June.

He is still in hospital, because his condition has resulted in complications.

He gave me his password, but I have no interest in running this account on world 21, especially as a day or two after he went inactive (both in this game and in real life) I ended up seeing about 400 incomings.

Instead, I am focusing on the much easier account he has on world 57.

Its your victory, so by all means slag him off, just try and be sensitive.

Rammals fist younger brother (who used to play)

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your brother, I wish him well & hope for a speedy recovery.

DeletedUser80610

Alright so spiffy's sitter is "in charge" :D

(I use the phrase 'in charge' rather loosely...)

Spiffy doesn't have a sitter..

@Rammals bro.
Sorry to hear about Pablo, wish him the best recovery from me and the rest of the TA.

DeletedUser

All my best wishes go towards your older brother, hope he gets better mate.

DeletedUser

oooh, *awkward*...

I hope he makes a full recovery.
(Don't tell him I was slagging him off).

DeletedUser100279

already have. I showed him the picture. He was quite amused.

DeletedUser

Ah excellent, all in the spirit of the game.

Do you know if he will return to us?

DeletedUser100279

Probably won't.

He loved the game, but he is in a bad state.

There is no treatment for viral meningitis, they can only take painkillers. But unfortunately, he also has something else which he has to treatment for, and he can't take the painkillers, otherwise he would over dose.

If he does recover, I think he will just leave his world 21 account, or maybe just stop plaing, but I think he would probably continue on world 57.

Tribal wars use to be his let out. After a boring day of the same things over and over again, he would sit down and let it all out on this game.

But meh, don't let his village go to waste, hl2dmlord!