XLR, All* + Cookie? VS BRAINS, Brainz + VIX?

bigboy7foru

just wait when he sees it he will deny it all day but hes lying!! i have pictures ;P

DeletedUser

i think you missed nathan potter,im sure hes lurking around here somewhere :icon_wink:

Nathan did not slip through the net ... he was picked up in it. So my question still remains valid thank you very much.

DeletedUser

This should be fun? I need some folks to help me clear a lot of barbs around me so I can whore a bit before the storm, is there anyone? :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Make this thread have content to follow the intent of the thread. Looking over what's been posted now, maybe 4 posts are relevant.

-John/Nyst

DeletedUser20045

Put it this way The Brains side are gonna kick Xlrs ass

DeletedUser

Title should be changed to noobs Vs Super humans :D

Thank you for the compliment, but we aren't humans anymore we are zombies. Glad you think so highly of us. Enough of the back and forth though. Can we just keep it to the stats when the war actually starts. And mean actual stats. Not the I started munching inactives or we took this at this time. When the declaration starts and the nukes are flying stats. . Because everyone has something to say about this player, this tribe, or that tribe. Frankly I think a lot of people have forgotten that most of us are still here. Some on their original accounts, some pretty much in their same tribes. So yes believe it or not we are somewhat competent at playing on both sides of this war. We may not all be TW allstars, but hey we play the game. I am tired of seeing this who can stick their chest out the furthest crap. So when you kill my 20 nukes at one village, you take 50 of my villages, you kill my well timed noble trains, talk about it. Because I will do the same and it will all be in fun. Yes guys that is the key word fun. Because I don't think TW is putting food in my kids mouth. I didn't get a promotion at my job because I cat'd 200 villages in less than an hour. Life is short guys have some fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigboy7foru

i love you butt please send me cuke so i can kill them all and get some ODD but dont send anything if its not over 2k incommings k thanks

DeletedUser

you honestly think one well worded post is going to end trolling? :lol: come on you know better

Stewie as long as your around I know it will never end trolling. Didn't say it to end trolling though. Said it so people will actually do something and then talk about it instead of just running their mouths to see if they can make the best comment. All the while sitting in the corner hoping they don't get incoming.