XLR, All* + Cookie? VS BRAINS, Brainz + VIX?

DeletedUser

make me quit, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

there's nothing more painful than having to read this :icon_confused:

bigboy7foru

HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH I could rim you twice over

i love how you originally said that you were making a nuke script for me then your deleted it and put this ^^^

you scary lil punk your arounf 6 mill smaller than me id love to fight you and dark 2v1 and kick your asses

DeletedUser

i love how you originally said that you were making a nuke script for me then your deleted it and put this ^^^

you scary lil punk your arounf 6 mill smaller than me id love to fight you and dark 2v1 and kick your asses

So with that challange your are putting out there. Does that mean you will fight them 2v1 with just your support in your villages vs their support in their villages. Just want to clear things up. Its easy to make those comments and challenges when you have your tribe stacking you. Just a question

DeletedUser

mehhhhh blurghhhhhhh arghhhhhh gahhhhhh *insert hilarious comment or rant*

discuss

bigboy7foru

So with that challange your are putting out there. Does that mean you will fight them 2v1 with just your support in your villages vs their support in their villages. Just want to clear things up. Its easy to make those comments and challenges when you have your tribe stacking you. Just a question

i self support son but i guarantee you that dark will ask for support and so will rapewolf dont worry dark will be around longer than rapewolf will be :)

DeletedUser

i self support son but i guarantee you that dark will ask for support and so will rapewolf dont worry dark will be around longer than rapewolf will be :)

I prefer Sun, because I shine like one lol. That would be very fun to watch. Oh well to bad its not its not going to happen that way.

DeletedUser

Last warning to get this thread on some relevant topic before it's locked. Arguing who has the biggest stick is pointless and, if anywhere, belongs in the general forum.

-John/Nyst