Win! Gets punch!ed

DeletedUser37628

If you were so clearly "better", you'd have been doing better defending his attacks and/or recapping villages he took off your inactives. He was doing just fine against you guys until he went mia, but if you are too stubborn to admit it, no worries, I've met the type many times. You aren't alone.

The point is, therapy did a good job of communicating his needs to his tribemates/friends, and also did a good job of defending his account, and as a result killed a LOT of your nukes. While I can't say with certainty he is better than anyone in RAW, I am pretty sure you can't with certainty say anything to the contrary :lol:

Therapy is a good player in my opinion, and the events leading to the current state of his account are unfortunate indeed :icon_redface:

Mr Blood Frenzy

How to kill your own troops by WIN!

Step 1
Send support to your village but doesn't make it in time cause it gets noble.

Supported village [village](622|435)[/village]

GRAVEYARD F [village](630|444)[/village] K46 4777 2188 0 2415 0 0 0 168 0 0 0 0 0
GRAVEYARD F [village](622|447)[/village] K46 910 151 0 1285 0 0 0 479 0 0 0 0 0

P - 153 [village](686|597)[/village] K56 10860 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
P - 173 [village](690|592)[/village] K56 9410 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Step 2
Forget that you stacked your old village that was noble from!!!! & Don't tell your tribe m8 you lost it.

Step 3
Launch attack on it!

, GRAVEYARD G [village](642|462)[/village] , K46 Rename
Origin Player: i killed a bird
Village: GRAVEYARD G (642|462) K46
Destination Player: CueBall
Village: [village](622|435)[/village]
Arrival: Jul 30, 2011 08:42:57:222
Arrival in: 2:58:03

Step 4

Will be the attack log to come!

IKAB was Fakes!

Don Mills where real!

winattackswin.jpg

Step 5

Win! Members Find out they been Defending a Punch! Member by Accident!

So They Withdraw what troops are left.

Step 6

Rub it in there faces!

By Posting It Here!

DeletedUser

Time for some stat:

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: WIN!
Players: skywarp1, teun3, captain scarlett

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9,722
Side 2: 4,735
Difference: 4,987

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 242
Side 2: 96
Difference: 146

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 71,716,342
Side 2: 38,243,979
Difference: 33,472,363

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,241,885
Side 2: 894,001
Difference: 1,347,884

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37628

How to kill your own troops by WIN!

Step 1
Send support to your village but doesn't make it in time cause it gets noble.

Supported village [village](622|435)[/village]

GRAVEYARD F [village](630|444)[/village] K46 4777 2188 0 2415 0 0 0 168 0 0 0 0 0
GRAVEYARD F [village](622|447)[/village] K46 910 151 0 1285 0 0 0 479 0 0 0 0 0

P - 153 [village](686|597)[/village] K56 10860 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
P - 173 [village](690|592)[/village] K56 9410 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Step 2
Forget that you stacked your old village that was noble from!!!! & Don't tell your tribe m8 you lost it.

Step 3
Launch attack on it!

, GRAVEYARD G [village](642|462)[/village] , K46 Rename
Origin Player: i killed a bird
Village: GRAVEYARD G (642|462) K46
Destination Player: CueBall
Village: [village](622|435)[/village]
Arrival: Jul 30, 2011 08:42:57:222
Arrival in: 2:58:03

Step 4

Will be the attack log to come!

IKAB was Fakes!

Don Mills where real!

winattackswin.jpg

Step 5

Win! Members Find out they been Defending a Punch! Member by Accident!

So They Withdraw what troops are left.

Step 6

Rub it in there faces!

By Posting It Here!

I lol'd :)

DeletedUser37628

Time for some stat:

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: WIN!
Players: skywarp1, teun3, captain scarlett

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9,722
Side 2: 4,735
Difference: 4,987

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 242
Side 2: 96
Difference: 146

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 71,716,342
Side 2: 38,243,979
Difference: 33,472,363

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,241,885
Side 2: 894,001
Difference: 1,347,884

chart

I still fail to understand why we are including people who left the their respective tribes, but ok...

DeletedUser37628

yeah he so awesome that he lost both his noble trains on me and his nukes

lol herp derp. No shit I lost troops? That was sort of the point. Just softening you guys up out there ;) And as I recall, I cleared multiple stacked villages, so I'd say it was a big hit! :icon_biggrin: ALSO, not to mention that you have literally no idea to what eboo is even referring. At least I can keep myself from coming on here proclaiming my own greatness like a fool, unlike some people.

DeletedUser

I still fail to understand why we are including people who left the their respective tribes, but ok...

We can use this aswell:

image.php

it gives a better idea about how war is evolving. Things are not going so well for WIN! since we declared war eh? :icon_wink:

Mr Blood Frenzy

lol herp derp. No shit I lost troops? That was sort of the point. Just softening you guys up out there ;) And as I recall, I cleared multiple stacked villages, so I'd say it was a big hit! :icon_biggrin: ALSO, not to mention that you have literally no idea to what eboo is even referring. At least I can keep myself from coming on here proclaiming my own greatness like a fool, unlike some people.

you clear only the village I dodge to take out your noble's. you lost 95% of all your attacks on me. I like how you where log on every two hrs and sending new attacks hope I wouldn't spot your two noble trains. That was a joke due to the fact you need to do couple hundred attacks each time to try flood someone. I think whats really funny is how badly you lost your attacks and noble trains on LordKhal. If you soften anyone up it was your self m8.

When I got attacked on world 24 at least insane tribe knew how to pull a Op off with send 8000-10000 attacks at once at 20-30 players from one tribe. At best you guys are good at give the boot and kill off your own troops. So how many of your team m8 troops did you kill there m8 12k 14k? I had been watching them and keep troops ready to take there place from day one of them landing to support. After your first hit I was like No reason to fix the wall they are WIN! members troops let more them die. If this is what we can expect to see from you guys as team work well heck you are your own worst enemy and that's just too funny.

I don't care if i loose all my villages. I'm here to attack and attack some more and to be the biggest pain i can possible be to you guys! Now that puts a smile on my face when i can just peeve someone off so badly over something that happens in cyberspace!

Mr Blood Frenzy

We can use this aswell:

image.php

it gives a better idea about how war is evolving. Things are not going so well for WIN! since we declared war eh? :icon_wink:

we?? Don't you mean me :p I'm the one that sent out CC Mail say I declared war one win and that they where like a Walmart you could find one yada yada yada :p ...Still feeling the short leash you put me on for do that ...WEG....

DeletedUser101156

If you were so clearly "better", you'd have been doing better defending his attacks and/or recapping villages he took off your inactives. He was doing just fine against you guys until he went mia, but if you are too stubborn to admit it, no worries, I've met the type many times. You aren't alone.

The point is, therapy did a good job of communicating his needs to his tribemates/friends, and also did a good job of defending his account, and as a result killed a LOT of your nukes. While I can't say with certainty he is better than anyone in RAW, I am pretty sure you can't with certainty say anything to the contrary :lol:

Therapy is a good player in my opinion, and the events leading to the current state of his account are unfortunate indeed :icon_redface:

If you will notice, he never took a village off of me that DIDNT get re-taken...

you'd have been doing better defending his attacks and/or recapping villages he took off your inactives.

Yes I will say, he was one of the top prospects at WIN! for nobleing inactives...:icon_redface:

From what I see, he was a good decent player, but what matters is who makes it to the endgame, and he is no longer here, so get over it, and move on.

Thanks,

~Green

DeletedUser37628

We can use this aswell:

image.php

Yeah, point drops happen when players leave. This war is just getting started, mate :)

DeletedUser37628

If you will notice, he never took a village off of me that DIDNT get re-taken...

Yes I will say, he was one of the top prospects at WIN! for nobleing inactives...:icon_redface:

From what I see, he was a good decent player, but what matters is who makes it to the endgame, and he is no longer here, so get over it, and move on.

Thanks,

~Green

Bro, I moved on long ago. And I suspect he'll be back, so watch yourself ;)

Also, good job. I'd look myself, but I don't know what account you play. Did you retake them all before he went inactive? :)

Mr Blood Frenzy

Don Mills > CueBall

if he was so greater then me, why wasn't he proclaiming his own greatness ....well he would first have to have some greatness to proclaiming..hence he has none need i say more?

DeletedUser101156

Bro, I moved on long ago. And I suspect he'll be back, so watch yourself ;)

Also, good job. I'd look myself, but I don't know what account you play. Did you retake them all before he went inactive?

He better come back before he gets rimmed, some players are still taking him out...

No sirrrrrr, I took them all within 4 hours of him taking them...I actually only took one village from him after he went inactive, rest I allowed my smaller tribemates to take.

I play the Danieljones9 Account, the last 3 of you guy's K73 ops have been on me ;D

~Green

DeletedUser

hehehe shows how good win look after sitting player if end sit as over one k incoming and kick player

DeletedUser

Yeah, point drops happen when players leave. This war is just getting started, mate :)

I have been staying out of this as, one; I am quiting, and two; because I really can not be bothered. But you are not an idiot. So do yourself a favour and stop making yourself look like one. And by that I mean stop making comments like the above which infer that players leaving WIN (or if it were to happen to Punch!, even) have nothing to do with the war, when they - quite obviously - do.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
[/spoil]
First report:

19415 Spear
1545 Sword
1188 Arch
1454 HC

Something along those lines. If you're gonna neglect us seeing your troops count, least you could do is cover it up completely.