TSL/Skill?/Anarky Situation.

DeletedUser94653

We gave you buko? It had nothing to do with his brother being distorted ego? Either Distorted really hates his brother or that was a setup. I don't think you should be claiming that as one of your successes really.

DeletedUser

yall really are numb... (sorry i had a bit to drink)

but if ya want to know the reason on the ground gained is because the barbed then players that have given up. ill stand by the fact that you will hit a brick wall when you hit someone actave. not that we can controle peoples lives. like open etc not being able to do tribal op or is being able to stop ppl going barb its out of our hands :) you will find a good fight from them few...

DeletedUser

lol... thats a cover up on both your accounts there! ha ha... If buko was a setup, why did we waste thousands of nukes on him? Point being buko was eventually killed after months of attacks. Or the sitters were tired? all I know is that the acc was fighting back for months and then at the sight of the 2nd op, it suddenly stopped defending and left Twist...

And yes Syruss we will hit a brick wall probably in k15 where your active 3-4 players in the north are making a stand by taking Master Chriss' vills. That is when the real fight will begin! Your last 3 odd lines were incomprehensible...

DeletedUser

How bukko was a set up when he had a lot of sitters fighting for him ?? including fireflame ??Lol, i asked distro if we can make something with that account, and he refused me..

DeletedUser94653

I'm happy to help any player out who is in need of a sitter. None of us are super human and we do need sleep and breaks. However if that player refuses to login to their own account I'm not doing it all for them. Buko received a lot of help from sitters but in the end he refused to help himself.

If I think about how I would feel if my brother had the choice of a WHOLE tribe to attack and picked me I'd probably lose heart too though.

DeletedUser

Including fireyflame? Interesting thing to say opty.

Oh i'm back from experimental adventures on other worlds refining skills and whatnot. And i found some new friends.

Game on!

DeletedUser

Including fireyflame? Interesting thing to say opty.

Oh i'm back from experimental adventures on other worlds refining skills and whatnot. And i found some new friends.

Game on!

When your own tribe mates suck too much, grab some new ones! Ought to work out well!

DeletedUser34483

We gave you buko? It had nothing to do with his brother being distorted ego? Either Distorted really hates his brother or that was a setup. I don't think you should be claiming that as one of your successes really.

I don't touch his account nor is he touching my account. He was not a spy, setup or anything... Buko was loyal to his north friends and skill? just as I to TSL, he just got disappionted with twist! and got busy. As Dmoron said, when ur tribemates sucks too much, grab some new ones :D

DeletedUser

I'm happy to help any player out who is in need of a sitter. None of us are super human and we do need sleep and breaks. However if that player refuses to login to their own account I'm not doing it all for them. Buko received a lot of help from sitters but in the end he refused to help himself.

If I think about how I would feel if my brother had the choice of a WHOLE tribe to attack and picked me I'd probably lose heart too though.

WE have those kinds of accounts but i dont think they all have brothers in Twist :)...Some guys just dont like being attacked, or just dont have time for the game anymore.If bukko wanted to help us, he just could set an TSL member as sitter, not an twist one...

DeletedUser93439

I imagine it would've taken ages until someone noticed that :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

anyone noticed rednecks isn't a mod anymore and we are currently mod-free?
start the flame festing until we get a new mod.

DeletedUser

lol marcus, if you are not so good in the game, you can always be part of the In-game Staff =)

DeletedUser

stupid question: Are you still playing Opty or did you go barb....or am I confuzzling you with Chachi...you two are like the same person in my mind.