I form my Restart mails as a joke, it goes something like:

Me: Knock knock
Noob: Who's there
Me: Me
Noob: Me who?
Me: Me now restart

I made the barbs restart :)

DeletedUser

I never use restart mails. But it's always a pleasure to receive some when you start :icon_razz:

DeletedUser79609

I hate being told to restart by someone I don't know.

Fair play if my mum started playing and told me to restart or she's selling the xbox then i'd do it, but other people should just give up

DeletedUser

When I get a restart mail. I end up farming them and feel special when it takes more than one player to take me out

DeletedUser79609

When I get a restart mail. I end up farming them and feel special when it takes more than one player to take me out

You shouldn't attack people that send you restart mails, it's unfair, they are going through the continent sending everyone a mail so can't check for incommings!?

Bully

DeletedUser

I got a restart mail today. I told the guy that it is against the rules and if he presists I'll just report him (I am bluffing of course but, who knows. I mean is it even a bannable offence?) He then threatened to farm me and said he was going to continue threatening me. I replied and I quote myself "whatever you say man. I do not really care do you have to tell me your going to do it? I mean do you have a lack of self confidence and have to tell people what you do to try and gain something?" He laughted at me and I am still trying to talk to him because I have a gut feeling this will get funny.

DeletedUser101396

just show the guy this picture to make him restart.
CrazyMan2.jpg

so far 5 restarts.

mr--clean

Restart mail are always fun but its even better to get them. Especially from the guy who just lost all his troops to your spike. :lol:

DeletedUser

Reply to me ^^ :/ lol

[spoil]
Am I Right ? today at -----
Unfortunately you are in my 200x200, this suggests that you will be my farm before too long and your empty villa nobled, I would encourage you to restart in a South West direction so you can go back to enjoying the game.

Kthxbai
[/spoil]

Gotta love that right ;)

DeletedUser101448

^Would work, but not enough farms.

Should be like "Unfortunately you are in my 100000000000000x100000000000000..."

DeletedUser101448

Am I Right ? today at 00:16
Unfortunately you are in my 100000000000000x100000000000000, this suggests that you will be my farm before too long and your empty villa nobled, I would encourage you to restart in a South West direction so you can go back to enjoying the game.

Kthxbai
The Burning Bear today at 00:17
Hey that was my idea. :(

:lol:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Am I Right ? on 12.08. at 21:58
Unfortunately you are in my 200x200, this suggests that you will be my farm before too long and your empty villa nobled, I would encourage you to restart in a South West direction so you can go back to enjoying the game.

Kthxbai

Nubness on 12.08. at 23:20
If i restart will you givez me some cookiez ?

Am I Right ? on 12.08. at 23:50
No, although if you wish to earn "cookiez" you should restart in a SW direction and create a new apoc tribe

Nubness today at 00:24
:eek: you give me Apoc 10 ?

Am I Right ? today at 00:25
Yes

Nubness today at 00:26
But i want Apoc 19 o_O

Am I Right ? today at 00:26
Ok , for now call yourself # Apoc, when the time comes, you may replace # with 19

Nubness today at 00:27
Cool ;~)
[/spoil]

I got dibs on Apoc 19

DeletedUser79609

Everyone should make name their tribe # Apoc, then Apoc would get really confused and start attacking themselves thinking they are phonies :)

DeletedUser

I call dibs on 1337 APOC, It should be up to that number by the end of the week.

DeletedUser101448

1337 A ;)

I call dibs on 100000000000000000 APOC. Should have that before the end of the month....

o wait APOC won't exist then :lol: