The Speed Championship is not over yet the winner is...))

DeletedUser

hooray.gif

A wise man once said, The greatest trick the devil has pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist.
Well, the greatest trick that I have pulled, was convincing the world that I didn't have a team...))

Despite the way the rankings look now, I have to say that it was a pretty difficult round, with plenty of tricky situations.
In this order of ideas, I would like to congratulate xela and dozzler, for 2 things: First one is maintaining their word throughout the entire championship and respecting our NAPPY alliance, and secondly, for managing to gather an impressive team in order to try and gangbang me over the last 3 rounds and on the forum :icon_biggrin: - .kno. and his lithuanian friends (there were about 6 of them at least), the albanian noobs, the turkish noobs with controleng as leader, Sammy the backstabber, Matt the all-talk-no-game, PurpleTheNobledOne, BearHugs, camstar, drluke95, ashden05, snollyghoster and many others I cannot remember.
I can say that xela indeed deserved the chance of competing for the Title.

Many thanks to those who helped me win this Championship, since I can say that without their help, I probably couldn't have done it. Special thanks to Kala, D3niel, Extraction Point, Rhadookoo, Michael Scoffield, EROARE, balack007, IRC, my brother and louisk1.

Greetings and thanks to Saeid, Jobson1984, Hasan, catalinthechamp, Misha25, junim, Miggy, LouisVuitton (Steffen and Flemming), kirac, Freezing Moon, Fragzor, mikki001, Milad, Ihavenomercy and other friends that helped me along the way.

And now, one more thing that I know is bothering lots of you folks :)
You all know that unlike Matt, I never lie...))
And boy, have I got something interesting for you...))

I've been acused of giving premium to people in order to take out xela. I can say that I did no such thing. Indeed, I gave premium to A LOT of people yesterday, but do you know how much did I give? 40 PP to each. In order to activate their PA and the farm assisstant. That's what friends do. And THAT was why the round has been full of action, because many players had PA.
On the other hand, I was told by many of my romanian friends that they have been contacted and offered Premium in order to help xela win the Championship :) Funny, isn't it eh?...))

And, for the grand finale
bounce.gif

Where is our dear liar Matt?
Dear Matt, come on, say something funny...))
ENTERTAIN US...))

Can you comment on how the Championship turned up?
Would you please congratulate me? Huh? Huh? Huh?
But, for the record I know, that deep, deep down in your heart, you are happy for me :)

And I know how much you wanted PP (remember the printscreen asking xela and dozzler for Premium here on the forum) - so I decided to give you some, you can use it to activate the farm assisstant for 7 days and not get banned for silly scripts at least once
rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congratulation adrian.

Im happy that you will have that title !
again i say this sentence: Its to better for all speed players that their num 1 has this title not a new player that came to speed 3 month ago.
Congratulate to Xela too.
i spoke with Xela in game and he was polite and a respectful person.

Good compete ;)

DeletedUser55786

everyone knew the person who would win had the biggest team, this was shown in this final round.

well played. (claps) now where's my 200pp ? :D

DeletedUser

Congrats Adrian, it was a fun 3 months that we played. I respect that you also kept your side of the nappy alliance and I hope we can keep a conversation going beyond this championship.

And for the record, myself and naji never offered anyone PP for the round =]

Lets do this again next year =D

DeletedUser100063

:icon_cool:

fun few months cant wait for the next one congrats adrian

DeletedUser

Congratz Adrian :))

I think that was a good competition, some rounds could be better, but they were ok.
I wait for the next championship in some month. I hope that there will come another one :p

DeletedUser15106

Congrats! :)

Sorry about the slow score updates today... had a little typo in a script. It's all there now though :)

DeletedUser

Um, basically as Adrian says, he had a team. You are not some Makavelian genius, you are a 24yr old male who gang banged Naji. The real mistery of the Championship was to why Naji allowed you to grow again after having been nobled twice?

You betrayed Naji's naively placed trust, That really deserves a medal :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Congrats Adrian, I spent a fun 3 months playing tw this summer, thanks for a good summer on tw :)

And regarding Dozzler and I giving premium to romanian players, we did not give any premium to players, we gave premium to some of our friends to join the rounds along the way.

Thanks for mentionning the enormous help I didn't have on any of the rounds, the bigger team won, I've talked to some of them and they are quite good players who I couldn't have stopped in any way.

Again congrats Adrian, and see you next year :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thanks naji, it's been an honor playing for the top position with such a player :)

Good luck on other rounds :)

But, I'm still waiting for Matt (and PurplePeaPot) to show THEIR cowardly faces and accept the humiliation they deserve. Otherwise I'll just stop by on the .co.uk forum for a little bit of fun...))

DeletedUser100063

@adrian teapot poked his head here :D hes right a above a lil

and teapot wheres my 30 pp?

DeletedUser

Ah yeah. I failed to see him through all his bubbles and hard breathing...))

DeletedUser

Ok, first and foremost. I want to shoot down this accusation that Adrian is putting forward, that I bribed his "Romanian" friends. Unlike you Adrian, I simply ask for a player's help and do not pay for it.

Next thing I'd like to say is I'd given Naji the opportunity many, many to win the championship through the amount of times I rimmed/catted you. However, he said he didn't want to backstab you, which indeed lost him the champ. However, in the final round you did not honor this agreement did you? For this you deserve no reward.

What you do deserve a reward for is your utter persistence throughout the championship. I have never seen a player crawl back on their nails so many times before in my life. So, weldone for that. Persistence does have it's rewards.

In regards to the actual round, I've never seen so many players playing for one person. I know for a fact Hasan was again snooping around my friends offering them pp to join. Such as my mate Drluke95, who was offered 100pp to attack xela. So I really have to wonder how out of pocket little hasan is.

But yeah congrats, however I am drawn to this:

You all know that unlike Matt, I never lie...))
If that's the case. I have a question, did you bribe kno. to help you win a champ-round? :)

DeletedUser

No, I did not :)

I can now understand why the UK speed team will fail so hard :)
The "leader" will play its part well :))

PS: Come on Matty, accept the fact that xela's defeat was in a way your fault...))
Had you not gotten involved, xela wouldn't have had so many people after him :))

DeletedUser

No, I am not :) It's just you're young, pretty inexperienced and failing hard at things that relate to intelligence...))
Time will compensate that, no worries :)

DeletedUser

Please Adrian. You won the championship, that does not make you a genius.

In fact, I offer you a 1v1 :)

DeletedUser

"Offer" =))

That sounds so... hilarious? Even Hasan won 1v1 with you. Go "offer" a 1v1 to ashden or purple, learn to play with them (try not getting banned in the meanwhile) and then come back :)) Enjoy the Sunday Mattyboy...))