The Speed Championship is not over yet the winner is...))

DeletedUser

Hasan was rimmed by me :)

So lets 1v1 Adrian. What you so afriad of, I have no ingame skill whatsoever remember :)

DeletedUser

"Offer" =))

That sounds so... hilarious? Even Hasan won 1v1 with you. Go "offer" a 1v1 to ashden or purple, learn to play with them (try not getting banned in the meanwhile) and then come back ) Enjoy the Sunday Mattyboy...))
Tired of explaining the same things over and over again.

LouisVuitton could ASK (do you get the hint?...)) for a 1v1. Miggy or Junim could ask for a 1v1 (I am only emphasizing the skill level required for offering or asking for a 1v1). You, on the other hand... well you have the answer quoted right up there my friend :))

DeletedUser

Adrian, afraid to 1v1 me? Oh dear me. This is quite funny. You're like Sir Cornish, talk the talk, say the insulting stuff but when it comes down to it you're running the other way.

You're a liar and a coward Adrian.

DeletedUser

Such big words coming from a respected, well-mannered and honest player like you *drowns in sarcasm again* :))

DeletedUser

I'd like every player to see this. Adrian lovers and Matt haters alike.

Adrian is REFUSING a 1v1 with the only player he comes on here to insult. I'd like you all to note what an absolute COWARD he is, and to see the face of what your hero is really like. Talking to Jobson

LMAO Adrian, you've made my day.

DeletedUser

There's something beneath my forum name that makes me imune to noob insults, I can't see exactly what that is :))

DeletedUser

This isn't an insult Adrian. It's a challenge, and you're backing down like a wimpering puppy.

DeletedUser

@Rank.1
Im sure you are not the 1st one to invite him to a 1v1 .so
Put yourself in Adrian's position.You are the guy with the most shiny tw stats and is considered the best in speed rounds by so many players (and has a "Speed Champion 2011" title) .then a guy who can hardly win a round (with epic helps and all) offers you to a 1v1,meaning you have to join a certain round and put some time. just to prove the obvious!!??!!
Fight him in a round (without alias and help and with a heads up before you attack) which he has already joined,that would be a 1v1 too,right? ;)

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, I must be hearing things. I'm hearing stuff like "challenge" coming from... a nobody in game, and a big mouth on the forum? Now imagine I'd have to agree to all the newbies wanting a 1v1 with me. I suggest you go get yourself a clean reputation first, learn how to win a couple of rounds alone, without getting overbanned, and then come back, sit down on your knees, say you're sorry for all the crap the .net forum has supported from you, and then I will accept your 1v1 :))

See you after that...))

DeletedUser

Milad, perhaps.

But look at Adrian's posts in the last month, all of them are directed at me. If I'm such a nobody, why would Adrian spend SO much of his time insulting me? When it comes down to it in a challenge he runs the other way. what does that say about our friend Adrian here?

Infact let me make it more entertaining and worthwhile.

Whoever wins the 1v1 has to stay of the .net speed forums for good :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll give you an imaginary example since you're not one of the bright ones.

Say Mike Tyson has just won the Ultimate Boxing Match and has been proclaimed BOXING CHAMPION.
On his way through the crowds of glory, while accepting congratulations from EVERYONE, here oh here appears some skinny little 17-year-old boy saying, yo Mike, let's do a 1v1 yo.

Of course Tyson would be insulted by this kid, and would most probably send him to the gym, and would also tell him that even if he became a boxer, he would have first to apologize for being a... a... a... well you get the idea and only then ask for the 1v1 :))

I suggest you go get yourself a clean reputation first, learn how to win a couple of rounds alone, without getting overbanned, and then come back, sit down on your knees, say you're sorry for all the crap the .net forum has supported from you, and then I will accept your 1v1 :))
Not to mention EVERYONE knows that 1. Matt, you're a liar and 2. Matt, you cannot play alone, you're always joining in a pack (actually it's more of a herd) and you're always too afraid to attack unless someone else attacks for you first. This stuff has been proven with situations, reports and rounds a dozen times in the past :))

So BE WELL Matty, and enjoy my win :)
PS: You owe dude look weed 30 PP. Start with being a MAN OF WORD =))

DeletedUser

That meant, that I am positively surprised :) I simply thanked you for the congratulations :)

DeletedUser

Adrian, I consider myself brighter then you and I have the evidence to show it (again). If you want to go down that road, but lets stay on topic.

I'm a liar, show we're I've purposely lied (And not done it sarcastically). See, I don't bribe players like you, and then refuse to admit to it.

I walk round in a pack, I think the last round proved who walks round with a herd :)

What's really going on here is you're afraid to face me. I destroyed you in 3 champ rounds were you didn't even touch me, and you know that I will do it again. So fair enough, all I ask in return for your backing out is that you no longer stalk me on the forums. I knows it's not only you, it's many players hobbies. Hell, I think it's the only reason Milad hasn't left the house and got a job yet. Tata

DeletedUser

You've done nothing alone :)

It was a gangbang, and credit goes to the "herd", not to you. Nevertheless, all their efforts have been... how? The word is on the tip of my tongue... I think it's... yeah, their efforts have been useless...))
You, when playing alone (pretty confuzzled I must say :)) - you're not even worth nobling :))

Now lets celebrate The 2011 title Matty, what do you say what do you say eh? :))

DeletedUser67398

@Rank1. quit spaming the forums with texts... and dont just go behind the forum... if you have something to say, just say it ingame and not on the forums, you had the chance to play against Adrian D. on speed rounds why didn't you do it? so stop posting shity msg's.

DeletedUser55786

"Offer" =))

That sounds so... hilarious? Even Hasan won 1v1 with you. Go "offer" a 1v1 to ashden or purple, learn to play with them (try not getting banned in the meanwhile) and then come back :)) Enjoy the Sunday Mattyboy...))

Why am i mentioned here? also when you say 'learn to play with them' are you implying that purple and I do not know how to play the game? if you are indeed saying this then you need to look closer to home, as i have p0wned some of your closest friends easily with 4 times their troops.