4zl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dear 4zl?/area

if your going to stack area's villages. please just declare so we know when we look at the stats that your just pushing area to victory. Because if we are killing your defensive troops i'd call that a war myself.

But what do i know your only hugging the northern tribes to victory.

And this is to area now, If you cant fight a smaller tribe without mother holding your villages then there's a problem with your own skills.

this is one of my sources of info,

4zl member: when noir reads my mail she will set an op against you
[13/08/2011 20:58:38] 4zl member: you are small
[13/08/2011 20:58:47] 4zl member: you cant stand against 2 big tribes
[13/08/2011 20:58:56] 4zl member: its not fair
[13/08/2011 20:59:02] 4zl member: nor logical

Last time i checked it was only area, but if 4zl? are needed to get involved to beat a smaller tribe than the warring enemy, then i just can't see why you havnt merged yet? not like your going to fight each other after all zen and noir are lovers.

[13/08/2011 03:46:15] informan in area: 4zl are stacking a whole Area player by themselves.
[13/08/2011 03:46:28] informan in area: considering they are only 24 people, and 5-6 on the front, thts quite alot

Thats for anyone who didnt believe the 1st source. and for anyone wanting to attack them soon.

Thanks for your tribes leakers.

5tr

DeletedUser

Well considering the fact that your '4zl leak' already shows a fundamental misunderstanding of how 4zl? works, I'm going to guess it went something like this:

[13/08/2011 20:58:38] 5tr pure: noir wont recruit me
[13/08/2011 20:58:47] 5tr pure: or my friends
[13/08/2011 20:58:56] 5tr pure: its not fair
[13/08/2011 20:59:02] 5tr pure: nor logical
[13/08/2011 21:00:00] 5tr pure: so I'm going to make a PnP thread with fake skypes that says nothing at all.

Good work.

DeletedUser

I'd say names but i'd rather giv them a chance in the world but i can list the name if u want?

[15:22:15] uhakem: i told you i will help you

DeletedUser

I kno silly me, trusting some1 who wants u to play their acc :X

[03/08/2011 13:49:35] uhakem: any way
[03/08/2011 13:49:47] uhakem: you want to coplay the best acc?
[03/08/2011 13:49:53] christopher cooper: Which acc?
[03/08/2011 13:50:01] uhakem: our acc
[03/08/2011 13:50:07] uhakem: :cool:
[03/08/2011 13:50:08] christopher cooper: wht we3noobs?
[03/08/2011 13:50:15] uhakem: yeah

Hamish83

ya, i'm thinking he's messing with your head

sounds like it worked #P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

5tr, if you had any sense at all, you'd know Noir shot down that request as well, when uhakem asked if you could.

Stop with the nonsense. Your first post is definitely fake quotes as even uha in the midst of his goatloving knows how the tribe works. Noir hasn't organized an OP personally since the war with Black. The fact that anyone would say Noir would make an OP on you is a guarantee that it is a fake.

DeletedUser

oh man. i cant believe how kid you are 5tr pure5. we were friends and i said i would help you as you were helpfull in horde war. but i have always told you i wont act against my tribe and my allies. i can publish whole of our chats or give it to anyone interested. when you had a question about our tribe i have always asked our council what should i answer. its not honorable you call me a leak.
look boy. its a game. i have said it before. ppl must learn not to cry when they loose. its true i wanted to make you quite cuz we were friends and i knew you had no chance. you told me yourself that area and 4zl? are making an OP against you.( i asked noir how you know that. i told here we have a leak)
anyway i am not listening to your lies anymore as i am the last one who understand what a liar you are. you wanted to make me snipe or stacked against our ally(area) and when i said i wont act against our allies you went angry.
stop this dirty jobs and just delete. a game doesnt worth it dude.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?u=66716

DeletedUser

Thy are not fake quotes, Just protecting afew peoples names. And she shot me down cos Zen claimed i was their enemy, tht was during the time i was helping them fight Horde. (confusing i kno)

And my points r still valid. If 4zl? are helping Area (big IF) they might as well declare also u kno so its 11mil Vs 18mil + 64mil.

DeletedUser

[18:46:36] uhakem: mmm
[18:46:50] uhakem: i have done nothing to be afraid for
[18:46:55] uhakem: but look kid
[18:47:20] uhakem: you must first learn to be a human
[18:47:36] uhakem: then a tw player
[18:51:32] uhakem: i told you i will help you but not against my allies
[18:54:50] christopher cooper: im saying u call urself my friend
[18:55:03] christopher cooper: whn u've shown nothing to class urself as a friend
[19:00:29] christopher cooper: u cannot choose whn u wanna help ur friends, thts not a friendship.

DeletedUser

we3noobs. Why is it u always wanting me to constantly quit? Every once a week i think u request me to quit/be ur basher/co you.

and Its a simple request, declare if ur helping area. if not fine,

DeletedUser

Thy are not fake quotes, Just protecting afew peoples names. And she shot me down cos Zen claimed i was their enemy, tht was during the time i was helping them fight Horde. (confusing i kno)

And my points r still valid. If 4zl? are helping Area (big IF) they might as well declare also u kno so its 11mil Vs 18mil + 64mil.

Actually I refused your request because you do not fit the criteria to be in our tribe. And that's the same reason I told uhakem I would not let you coplay his account or any account in 4ZL? under any circumstance.

You're arrogant. You have a tendency of lying. And on top of that all you have such an inflated sense of self I know for a fact you could never be a team player. Furthermore you used my name as leverage to try to get area to leave you alone saying that you and your friends were all going to get invited to 4ZL?, when I had turned down yet another recruitment request from you in the same day. People that abuse my name out of tribe to try to get some weight behind them certainly don't have any business having me behind them.

The fact that area also takes issue with you is icing on the cake.

And I would agree with Cheshire that this thread came about because you realized how utterly impossible it would be for you to get into 4ZL?

DeletedUser

i am really sorry guys. i know this is my fault too. i should not stablished a friendship with our target without knowing him. thats what i always do but it always ends in good friendship. i dont know why should we always see such a dirty stories. i am damn tired now. i must go rest for a few days then i will start to clean the shit out of our k. k42 will always be clean.

DeletedUser

haha, this thread isnt about me...

im simply asking 4zl? to declare if thy are supporting area. and i've also shown why i've come to the conclusion that i have.

I didnt join MSQ or anything because of 4zl. i joined so i could attack Area, for plodding along with no sign of recruitment,

But hey ho. I was just trying to remove the blurring line between 4zl's acts in this 'fair' fight.

Im not after flaming, idc about who said wht just where the line is between their acts. nothing more. I'm happy to fight 4zl as well, but like to see whats what.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Area hasn't asked 4ZL? for any help regarding MSQ. And they certainly wouldn't need it, either.

Therefore the logic that led you to request we declare on you is already false, as is this thread.

DeletedUser

It isnt false. all the hate is there :O

and i'll make it clear for every1 right now. Im not Quitting this world because of 4zl?/area's attacks. yes im saying 4zl also cos full of haters doesnt mean i should giv in, rather actually make them work for a fight, rather than force their enemies to quit and join another account (tampon.)

And see u in about 3years time whn 4zl has 5players as all the rest merged into each other to cope with the lack of fun in the game

But we can see and if thats so then game on.

DeletedUser

If dislike for a player is enough to control diplomatic decisions I doubt 4ZL? would still be here. You can't conduct a successful tribe if personal whims and dislikes are controlling the ship rather than genuine tactical guidance.

If you are so self-aggrandized that you think 4ZL? would bother declaring on MSQ over you, you're just proving what I said earlier in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.