The Speed Championship is not over yet the winner is...))

DeletedUser

First of all, congrats Jobson for humiliating Matty :)

2. I can't see where Adrian is 'prioritising' his game over RL. He is playing only, ONLY week-end rounds.
and 3: If you guys noble or cat someone in a round (singular) it doesn't mean that you are better than the other!

So, this is it ;]

Yeah man, because sitting in front of a computer for 12 hrs a day is a healthy habit. :icon_rolleyes:

I do however agree with point 3 from you... Here you go, a nice pat on the back for Adrian's dog :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey guys...i'm new on forum, i don't know anyone...so don't try to boring me with your performances...everything i know is tha Adrian had the best team...and here we didn't come with all the best player from .ro...and Adrian asked us if we could help he for wining that round...1 thing i had to mentionate we are over .net players...and probably over many other speed servers...:icon_biggrin::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Jobson don't worry, if Matty doesn't let you in the .co.uk team, I'll nominalize you to lead the .net team, and if by any chance these 2 will meet, well, lets just say my money will be on yours =))

Anyway you take it, .co.uk will be a huge fail if Matt doesn't step down :))

DeletedUser73422

Speed is still the argument central of the world, eh? lol.
Congrats on the win, Adrian.(Although I'm not a fan of the teaming from either side.......)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the congratulations :)

PS:
Oh and Adrian I just thought i'd make you giggle a bit more.... Matt was playing the current .uk round (under another name of course) and guess who nobled him???

THIS is such a WIN, that it just has to be posted like this, instead of an unnoticed link:
(I saved it in my PC under the name "EpicFailForMatt"...))

DeletedUser

Great Championship

Congratulations to Adrian D. - round 12 did get a bit tetchy for us players not alligned to Team Xela or Team Adrian. I witnessed some unsporting behaviour in the last few hours but i guess this was because those 'Teams' were nervous too (better to noble and ask questions later, eh?). But on the whole I did enjoy all the Championship and there was a lot of skillful play involved from various people - made me look forward to the weekends (when you work nights, you do look forward to some simple/strange things!). I was disappointed so few players managed to pay all 12 rounds and also noticed StayingActive is no longer on the Leader board- he been naughty? :icon_cool:

Hope it is run next year, and maybe, as a suggestion, the last two rounds should only be open to players who played at least 6 of the previous rounds.

SR

DeletedUser

Haha u seem to think I have played every round? haha Ok if you want you can go through an check how many .uk rounds I have played and I'm sure I will not be the most not by a long shot! Plus if u remember I stopped playing for a long time because of work... hence why I gave up my great account on W2 and stopped playing normal rounds! The fact of the matter is I win about 50% of the rounds I play on .uk..... like I said on the .uk forum, Prove me wrong?? Give me some facts and figures?? U can't!! But at the end of the day it doesn't matter because we all know .uk is far easier than most rounds to win! The hardest I have to beat is ur little bunch of gang bangers and lets face it even that ain't hard!

Purple when have you rimmed me? the only time I can remember fighting you is when we had a fight on a speed round not so long ago but you also had matt and Charlie to back you up and backtime a couple of my attacks but if you remember rightly neither of us came out on top both of us ended with no troops left but you never rimmed me and I never rimmed you because it was a cat round which i think i came 4th or 5th in and helped my tribe mate to win by keeping u 3 numpties busy! But yes you did well in a 3v1 situation!

Plus the fact still remains and full proof is here in black and white..... Matt has been rimmed by Saeid and has been rimmed by me!! Ouch that has gotta hurt!

DeletedUser

Lol you got nobled some times as well. Everyone get nobled. That dont mean you better. everyone can get nobled like I said. Lol, why would i waste time checking through the uk rounds. I got a life. You can on the otherhand. You want to join the .net team, so stop whining for not getting in the uk team

DeletedUser

I haven't bothered to read this thread anymore, since it's just so full of crap.

However, me and Jobson didn't have a "1v1" LMAO. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I joined 5 hours late on Drluke's account for fun. Jobson, I think was rank.3 and I was rank.30... The only reason he knew I was on there is because Drluke told him. Should have seen his reply, it was so funny:

It was like, I DON'T CARE. IF HE'S ON YOUR ACCOUNT I'M GOING TO OWN HIM, OMG YOU A NUB 4 LETTING HIM ON". Yeh, I saw it jobson... I didn't really care, I was playing for fun. If Jobson was smart, he would have left me (Like I left him) if he wanted any chance on getting on the .uk team. What happens, he sends 3 very lucky nobles that take me on 0.

At 6k he had, 1k lc and 1k axe. (My count was bigger when he took me at 2k). So Jobson, pease do not lie you silly little loser. If you want a 1v1, I'm always going to say yes. Just don't make up really stupid stories.

Where's Jobson now you say? Oh he got nobled. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Jobson don't worry, if Matty doesn't let you in the .co.uk team, I'll nominalize you to lead the .net team, and if by any chance these 2 will meet, well, lets just say my money will be on yours =))

Anyway you take it, .co.uk will be a huge fail if Matt doesn't step down :))

This, I lol'd at.

Adrian stalks me across 2 servers, but is still afraid to 1v1 me. What a sad little n00b. Goodluck on getting him to step down, we're well-respected on .uk. A Romanian spammer isn't going to do anything to the team :icon_rolleyes:

And .uk pro isn't always me. It's a coed account... Finding out with who would be a good start on dismantling the .uk team.

DeletedUser

I haven't bothered to read this thread anymore, since it's just so full of crap.

However, me and Jobson didn't have a "1v1" LMAO. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I joined 5 hours late on Drluke's account for fun. Jobson, I think was rank.3 and I was rank.30... The only reason he knew I was on there is because Drluke told him. Should have seen his reply, it was so funny:

It was like, I DON'T CARE. IF HE'S ON YOUR ACCOUNT I'M GOING TO OWN HIM, OMG YOU A NUB 4 LETTING HIM ON". Yeh, I saw it jobson... I didn't really care, I was playing for fun. If Jobson was smart, he would have left me (Like I left him) if he wanted any chance on getting on the .uk team. What happens, he sends 3 very lucky nobles that take me on 0.

At 6k he had, 1k lc and 1k axe. (My count was bigger when he took me at 2k). So Jobson, pease do not lie you silly little loser. If you want a 1v1, I'm always going to say yes. Just don't make up really stupid stories.

Where's Jobson now you say? Oh he got nobled. :icon_rolleyes:

Haha matt u do make me laugh you was ranked in the top 10 when I nobled u numpty so stop lieing, again......
2nd of all if you would have read the conditions for the round you would have seen that nobles reduced loyalty from 19-40 which means that it is sufficient to noble someone with 3 nobles hence why a 4th noble was only sent incase it wasn't enough but was sent with enough time for me to cancel it when i took the villa with 3 nobles!! So learn to play!!

So now u admit that despite me inferior troop count I was still able to own you?? Thanks for making me look even more pro.. lol
But unfortunately my troop count was low because i lost half a nuke fighting in a 3v1 against the tribe noobs... which I came out on top for!!

and yes Matt I got nobled in the end fighting in a 4v1 against the tribe ALO which merged with Peace but even in that 4v1 I conquered one of their villas before I had to go for personal reasons!!! and still had most of my troops when I left!!

DeletedUser

Ofcourse, mores stories of valor "I was fighting 4 players blah blah blah". I came on the account at 800points when you had over 6000... That's a fact.

What another fact is, I was gong to leave you alone pending your application into the .uk team. Your hatred of me got ahead of you, and now you're even more disliked. Believe it or not we were going to let you in as a reserve, ofcourse, and you weren't going to be allowed in any of the chats until you proved your loyalty. Not anymore.

I think even you know how unlikely your chances are of getting rid of me on the team. Getting Adrian D, a Romanian player from a rival server to back you up, what were you thinking? I'm literally shaking my head at you right now.

Your only chance on getting into the team is to stop the spam, and ask .uk pro. That is your ONLY chance. Trying to cause a revolution in what is a "friends" team, is impossible, especially since you're so disliked. If you want to be in the .uk team, you should pm .uk pro on the .uk server.

DeletedUser

Yeah, like Jobson needs so bad to be on YOUR team. I bet my title that he'll be more than happy to have a laugh at you getting overowned in the Nations Cup for being the way you are instead of joining a team made of great players like you, ashden, areyoudreaming or purplepeapot ((= If I were to be asked to play in such a team, I'd feel pretty ashamed for my server's future :(

EDIT:

Your only chance on getting into the team is to stop the spam, and ask .uk pro. That is your ONLY chance. Trying to cause a revolution in what is a "friends" team, is impossible, especially since you're so disliked. If you want to be in the .uk team, you should pm .uk pro on the .uk server.

Ahahahahahaha. Let me rephrase what Matty's trying to say:

Hey James, please PM me and ask for an invite in the .uk team. Please please please, and hurry up because I'm in a pretty delicate situation.

I think that at this moment, it's time for Matt to PM James and ask him NICELY, with a "Pretty please", to join his team and help him out :))

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be so sure Adrian. Lionheart is desperate to be on this team, more then any other player. :)

DeletedUser

Lets just close this thread...>.>

The amount of arguing on this server is ridiculous lol. Do not make a .net team imo O_O

DeletedUser

My opinion is that a .net team WILL be created :)
I'm not 100% sure, but there are some more than decent players that could turn up in the end to play for the .net team.
And there's no need to close this thread, there are many players rolling on the floor laughing in skype conferences at all the stuff happening, starting with someone getting owned by James and ending with that very someone practically begging James to join the .uk team.

I mean, hey, the .net server hasn't sparkled so much in YEARS, and come to think of it... it's most because of me *blush*

DeletedUser

Lets face it, I make the .net forums. I can think of several players who only post because of me, including you. Sorry to burst your bubble Adrian.

Once again, I am not .uk pro on the uk forum. Asking him to join rests with him, I'm just being diplomatic :)

controleng

Congratulations adrian D.

Actually you did great job and you deserve to win this round. always under pressure and you have an constant enemies ....

After this season we should say congratulations. you have an great skill and I respect you . But ıt was glad for me to war with you.

Regards

DeletedUser

Thank you Controleng :) Your words mean a lot to me, as being a former enemy :)
And I hope I will see you in the .net team, you definitely deserve a place in it :)

Gnight everyone, sleep tight :)

DeletedUser96039

Sucks, that this world needs premium have always wanted to play the speeds. Sucks cause I could teach you guys some tricks. :D